Quite obvious when you look at it in the proper light.
每次吉姆升职 你都会获益
Every time Jim got promoted, you had something to gain.
涨薪水 获得购股权
Pay raise, stock options.
甚至对你的退休金计划也有帮助
The company even contributes to your retirement plan now.
那又怎样 我可是为他们效忠多年了
So? I've given them years of my life.
那种感觉一定不错
Must be quite a feeling--
用点小伎俩就把一间偌大的公♥司♥
steering the fate of a giant company
玩弄于鼓掌之间
from your tiny little cubicle.
离我远点
Get away from me.
问题是你的老板是否知晓你的行径
Question is did your boss know or were you working alone?
如果你们是合谋的 你最好讲出来
If you collaborated, it would behoove you to start talking.
坦白从宽
First one to tattle gets the shortest sentence.
我见过不少像你这样的主管
I've seen executives like you come and go.
有点小聪明 就狂妄自大
A little bit of smarts, a whole lot of ego.
记住我这句话 你绝对没见过我这种人
Take my word, you've never seen anyone like me.
谁说我没见过
Oh, sure, I have.
我的老板们穿5000块的西装来彰显身份
My bosses use $5,000 suits to get attention.
而你系着围巾 穿着旧T恤来装象
You use a scarf and an old T-shirt.
你对于你自认为的发现
You're so proud of yourself
感觉很了不起
for what you think you discovered,
就迫不及待地来跟我说
you just couldn't wait to tell me.
甚至跟随我来到一个空旷的停车场
Even if it meant following me into an empty parking garage.
你醒了
You're awake.
很好
Good.
卡普兰小姐 我之前跟踪过
Yeah, I've pursued my fair share of...
很多杀人犯
killers, Miss Kaplan.
他们大多数... 都很无趣 但是你
Most of them... most of them are dreary people, but you
我对你的主动性
I-I've a certain fascination with you, uh...
和耐心
Such initiative.
感到惊奇
Such patience.
但我觉得这对你没有好处
I don't think this is gonna work out for you though.
太鲁莽了
Too rash.
你跟其他人提过我吗
Did you tell anyone about me?
或者你就是在故弄玄虚
Or did you just rush right down to grandstand?
-我给几个同事发了电邮 -不 你没有
- Oh, I e-mailed several colleagues... - No, you didn't.
还有几分钟我们就到
We're gonna be at Mr. Fowkes'
福克斯先生的郊区别♥墅♥了
country estate in a couple of minutes.
一两周之后 警方会接到一个匿名电♥话♥
In a week or two, after somebody calls in an anonymous tip,
然后发现
the police are going to find
你的尸体被埋在那里
your body buried on the property.
到时所有人都会知道你是对的
And then everyone will know that you were right
福克斯先生在你找到证据之前杀人灭口
and that Mr. Fowkes killed you before you could prove it.
你要陷害你的老板
You're gonna frame your boss.
丹尼尔·周会接替他的位置
Daniel Cho is gonna get that promotion.
我想他会需要一个有经验的执行秘书
I imagine he'll need an experienced executive secretary
来为他的晋升扫除障碍
to watch his back as he rises to the top.
我看错你了
Hmm, I was wrong about you.
你很聪明
You are smart.
你这样说 真让我受宠若惊
Oh, that's quite a compliment coming from you.
佳能-艾博索该让你做总经理的
Canon-Ebersole should make you the managing director.
他们可没有那样的远见
They don't have the imagination for that kind of move.
乔恩 就是那个经常和你一起的女人吧
"Joan." That's the woman that you're always with, right?
她在20分钟之内发了五条短♥信♥
That's the fifth time she texted in the last 20 minutes.
她不会停止的
She won't stop, you know.
她很敏感
Very high-strung.
她如果报♥警♥ 我一点都不会感到惊讶
I wouldn't be surprised if she gets the police involved.
既然那样 我们还是让她知道
Well, in that case, we should let her know
一切正常
that everything's okay.
我是康戒陪护
I'm a sober companion.
我负责陪护正在戒毒的瘾君子
I work with recovering drug addicts.
夏洛克是我的客户
Sherlock is my client.
他父亲雇我防止他再接触毒品
His father hired me to help him stay clean.
我告诉你这个是因为
The only reason I am telling you this
我觉得他复发了
is because I think he may have relapsed.
我需要你帮忙找到他
I need your help to find him.
你为什么会这么想
What makes you think he relapsed?
前几天犯罪现场的海♥洛♥因♥
The heroin from the crime scene the other day.
那影响到他了
It affected him.
我认为那让他的毒瘾回来了
I think it brought some things back.
是夏洛克
It's Sherlock.
他说他没事 正在往回赶
He says he's fine, he's heading back.
看见没 就是这样
See? There you go.
一切正常 手♥机♥没电了 我错了 正在往回赶 待会儿见
没什么好担心的
Nothing to worry about.
"待会儿见"
"See you soon."
不 来真的吗
No, seriously?
你真觉得我会给自己挖坟
You honestly expect me to dig my own grave?
你挨过枪子儿吗
Have you ever been gut-shot?
没有 不过我觉得那样我更没法干活了
No. I imagine it makes it difficult to do manual labor.
开枪 或者拔我的指甲 回答依然是不
Shoot me, yank my fingernails out-- the answer's still no.
我坚决拒绝为你挖坑
I categorically refuse to dig a hole for you
来埋我 抱歉
to bury me in, sorry.
好吧
Fine.
我自己来
I'll do it myself.
没必要挖多深
It's not supposed to be that deep.
好让他们能发现你
They're supposed to find you.
跟我说说
Tell me something.
你是怎么开始做这些的
How did you get started with all this?
你肯定为你的计划感到很骄傲
You must be very proud of your projects.
憋在肚子里肯定很难受吧
It must kill you to have to keep it all to yourself, hmm?
我就要死了 你可以跟我分享一下
I-I'm about to die, so now's your chance to share.
分享有益身心健康
Good to share, yeah.
说吧
Tell me.
唐娜·卡普兰 企业中的反♥社♥会♥者
What launched the career of Donna Kaplan,
你的生涯是如何开始的
corporate sociopath?
福克斯先生在丹佛时是债券推销员
Mr. Fowkes was a bonds salesman back in Denver,
公♥司♥当时正在裁员
the company was downsizing.
他们要么裁掉他...
They were either going to cut his job...
他们怎么会过来
What are they doing here?
不太清楚
I'm not really sure.
不过给我点时间
Bought me some time, though.
你知道我会撬锁吗
Did you know I pick locks?
我还会掏包
Pockets, too.
我不能用镇定剂 不过如果不麻烦的话
I can't take a tranquilizer, but if it's not too much trouble,
我想用十分钟你们的氧气机
I'd love ten minutes hooked up to your oxygen rig.
那我就不客气了
I'll just help myself then.
这外面的氧气很充足
There's plenty of oxygen out here, you know.
纯净的更好
Pure stuff's better.
能让你恢复生机 精力充沛
It invigorates and restores.
你听说了么 我受到了创伤
Haven't you heard? I've been through a trauma.
当地警方
That was, uh, very convenient
出现得可真是时候
the local police showing up when they did.
这绝对不是个巧合
Too convenient to be a coincidence.
是唐娜用我的手♥机♥
It was the text message that Donna sent
发的短♥信♥ 对吧
from my phone, wasn't it?
"一切正常 手♥机♥没电了
"Everything's fine. Phone was off.
我的错 待会儿见" 就这样
My mistake. See you soon." That's it.
没有表情符号♥ 没有难以破译的缩写
No emoticons, no indecipherable acronyms.
一点都不像脑残青少年的语气
It didn't read like a teenager on a sugar high.
也就是说不是你写的
Which meant you didn't write it.
我怂恿她写下了这个
I manipulated her into writing it for me.
我知道她不可能复♥制♥我那
I knew she'd never be able to duplicate my flair
使用火星文的天赋
for our evolving mother tongue.
我还知道... 是我希望
I also knew... I-I hoped
一旦你意识到信息不是我写的
that once you realized the message wasn't from me,
你就会想到我有麻烦了
you'd know I was in trouble.
那之后 对于警♥察♥来说 对我的手♥机♥
From there, it's relatively simple for the police
进行网络拦截 找到我的位置
to run a cellular interceptor on my phone,
迅速联♥系♥当地警方还是比较简单的
find my location, quick call to the local authorities...
不好意思 你是想把你的获救
I'm sorry, are you trying to take credit
归功于自己吗
for the fact that I saved your life?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表