一个小男孩能让
It must take a huge intellect
诱拐他的人听命于他
for a boy to turn the tables
他一定智力非常
on the man who abducted him.
你根本不懂
You have no idea.
是谁想要诱拐更多的孩子
Whose idea was it to take more children?
是他 还是你
Was it his... or was it yours?
我当时刚14岁 我很孤独
I'd just turned 14; I was lonely.
不 你只是想让其他人也成为受害者
No. What you wanted was to make someone else the victim,
伤害他们
hurt them...
就像你曾被伤害过
like you'd been hurt.
不 你忘记了那些父母
No, you're forgetting the parents.
我想在电视上看到他们痛哭
They're the ones that I got to see on TV,
乞求带走他们子女的畜生
crying, begging the monster
把孩子还给他们
who took their son or daughter to give them back.
萨缪尔刚带走我时 我真的很痛苦
See, when Samuel took me, it was very difficult at first.
我要忍♥受很多
I had to put up with a lot.
但是他允许我看电视
But he did let me watch TV,
于是我能在新闻上看到我的父母
and so I got to see my parents on the news
恳求萨缪尔放了我
at least once a day, pleading
至少每天一次
with Samuel to let me go.
有趣的是
And the funny thing was,
他没有受到一丁点影响
he wasn't the least bit affected.
但是我有
But I was.
你觉得很享受
You got off on it.
我找到了自我
I really found myself.
说到扭转局面
And as for how I turned the tables on him,
当绑♥架♥你的人智商低于90时
let's just say it's not very difficult
那也不算多困难
when your captor has an IQ south of 90.
心理虐待之后是身体虐待
Psychological abuse followed by physical--
这是标准模式
all very standard.
甚至他昨天提出的交换条件
And the trade he proposed yesterday--
用我交换玛莲娜 也不是他的主意
Mariana for me-- wasn't even his idea.
这是应急计划
It was a contingency plan.
一旦我被抓了 他就要
If I ever got caught, he was supposed
用我们手上的人♥质♥
to use the hostage that we had,
或者抓一个新的 用来释放我
or take a new one, to secure my release.
那个白♥痴♥再怎么也想不到
And the idiot didn't even have a clue that the police
警♥察♥是万万不会那么做的
would never go for that in a million years.
但是你知道这能迫使他们
But you knew it would give them incentive
和你签订免责协议
to offer you an immunity deal.
听到交易提出的时候
Must have taken everything you had
你肯定下了不少功夫来避免太过主动
not to jump on that deal the first time it came up.
你是来杀我的吗 福尔摩斯先生
Are you here to kill me, Mr. Holmes?
因为我必须承认
Because I have to admit
我觉得这种可能性非常 令人兴奋
I find the possibility very... exciting.
我现在要去刷牙
I'm gonna go brush my teeth now.
当我回来的时候你应该已经离开了
I don't think you're gonna be here when I get back.
如果这能算安慰的话
If it's any consolation,
我应该不久之后就会离开这个城市
I don't think I'm gonna stay in this city much longer.
我觉得是时候搬到新地方
I think it's time to move someplace else,
见见新的人
meet new people.
我会怀念我们的谈话的
I'm gonna miss our little chats.
刚刚收到检察院的朋友发来的邮件
I just got an e-mail from my friend from the D.A.'s office.
他说免责协议的语言
He said the language from the immunity
很严密
agreement is pretty ironclad.
"任何与萨缪尔·阿伯特..."
"Adam Kemper is immune from prosecution.."
"又名气球人 一起犯下的罪行 亚当·肯珀
"For any crimes committed in consort with Samuel Abbott,
都免予起诉"
aka the Balloon Man."
是的 我对这些很熟
Yes, I'm quite familiar with the phrasing.
我自己审查过
I've been reviewing it myself.
那孩子的所作所为 很令人厌恶
Look, what that kid did is... disgusting.
我不能接受他还在逍遥法外
I hate the fact that he's out there in the world.
但你确实帮到忙了
But you did make a difference.
你救了玛莲娜
You saved Mariana,
你告诉警♥察♥
and you told the police
亚当·肯珀是什么样的人
what kind of person Adam Kemper really is.
我给一个神经病送去了出狱证
I handed a psychopath a get-out-of-jail-free card.
他愚弄的不止你一个
You're not the only one he fooled.
如果你想发脾气 蹲起会更省事
If you're trying to blow off steam, squats would be cheaper.
-也不需要破坏装♥修♥ -做不了
- Easier on the decor, too. - I can't.
昨晚做多了 拉伤了肌肉
I overdid last night and pulled a muscle.
我的后背一整天都在痛
My back's been sore all day.
我说了是一百次 不是一千次
I said a hundred squats, not a thousand.
背痛
Back pain.
知道了
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
亲爱的
Dear sweet...
背痛
back pain.
早安 亚当
Morning, Adam.
在想像那两人乞求你放过他们的儿子吗
You picturing those two begging for their son's life?
不 外面挺好的 我只是在打发时间
No, it's nice out-- I'm just passing the time.
你看起来有点累
You look kind of tired.
最近一直这样
I'm getting that a lot lately.
在你离开之前 我想问你一些
Listen, before you leave town, I wanted to ask you
关于威廉·克劳福德的事
about William Crawford.
第五个受害者
Your fifth victim.
父母喊他比利
Parents called him Billy.
你们在2009年4月3日诱拐了他
You abducted him on April 3, 2009.
对的 金发男孩 总是哭
Right, yeah. Blond boy. He cried a lot.
是的 我知道你能回忆一整天
Well, yes, I'm sure you could reminisce all day.
但是那次做得并不干净
Still, not your cleanest work.
警♥察♥在4月7日发现了他的尸体
The police found his body on April 7.
之后我们埋得更深了
Yeah, we buried him deeper after that.
实际上 让我把话说清楚
Actually, let me be clear about that,
以防你让别人到听我们的谈话
in case you have somebody listening to our conversations.
是阿伯特先生逼迫我把他们埋得更深了
Mr. Abbott made me bury them deeper after that.
不管是谁想出来的 都是个好主意
Whoever had the idea, I think it was a good one,
因为警♥察♥在威廉的指甲里发现了皮肤
because the police found skin under William's fingernails.
肯定来自于某个攻击他的人
Definitely came from one of his attackers.
我们今早对阿伯特的DNA进行了配对
We ran it against Samuel Abbott's DNA this morning.
让我猜猜 不匹配
And let me guess it didn't match.
你这是在吓唬我吗
Is this supposed to be scaring me?
大概是我的 那又如何
It's probably mine. So what?
我可是有免责协议的
I have an immunity deal.
是的 你有 你不会因
Yes, you do. You cannot be prosecuted
和气球人 原话是"一起"犯下的罪行
for any crimes committed, quote, "In consort with," Unquote,
而被起诉
the Balloon Man.
事情是
Thing is...
萨缪尔·阿伯特在2009年3月23日折断了
Samuel Abbott broke three vertebrae in his back
三块椎骨
on March 23, 2009.
所以他无法再做防治虫害的工作了
That's why he couldn't work as an exterminator anymore.
所以他穿着背撑
That's why he wore a back brace.
手术让他在医院躺了三个星期
The surgery had him in hospital for three weeks.
他那时一直在接受牵引治疗
I believe he was in traction the entire time.
就算你身体很好的时候 诱拐并杀害
Difficult to abduct and murder a young boy
一个小男孩都挺困难的
when you're feeling well, I'd imagine.
在医院的病床上 我觉得那是不可能的
From a hospital bed, I'd say it was impossible.
我有免责协议
I have an immunity deal.
豁免的是和阿伯特一起犯下的罪行
For crimes committed in consort with Samuel Abbott.
但你是一个人完成了克劳福德的案子 是吧
But you took William Crawford on your own, didn't you?
怎么了
What happened?
你的玩伴躺在医院 所以你无聊了
You get bored while your playmate was in hospital?
事实上 你还是别告诉我了
Actually, you know what, don't tell me,
因为 我不在乎
'cause... I don't care.
他们是来抓我的吗
Are those for me?
在你父母告诉我
I called them right after
你在公园之后 我就叫了警♥察♥
you parents told me you were in the park.
欢迎你试着逃跑
You're welcome to try and run.
我最近开始增强自己的体质了
I've recently started developing my core, you know?
可以做些锻炼了
Could use a bit of a workout.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表