没有一个干净的杯子了吗
Are we completely out of mugs?
水池那边找找
Check the sink.
它们都可以进行碳定年代检测了
These are ready for carbon dating.
我们也没有干净的碗了吗
Ugh... I take it we're out of clean bowls, too?
叉子 碟子和茶杯也都没有了
And forks and plates and cups.
那我怎么喝茶
Where am I supposed to put my tea?
这是不健康的
This isn't healthy, you know.
一点番茄蒜汁也不会毒死你 华生
Little marinara is not gonna kill you, Watson.
不是 我说的是你厨房♥的状况
No, I mean the state of your kitchen.
这不是我们俩的厨房♥吗
Don't you mean our kitchen?
不 是你的
No, I mean yours.
十天后我就走了 你忘了吗
I'm only here for ten more days, remember?
准确地说是9天零12小时 47分钟
Nine days, 12 hours, 47 minutes,
某人算得真准
actually, but who's counting?
我只是觉得这是个问题
I'm just saying, this is a problem.
这是头脑活跃的表现
This is the sign of an active mind.
林肯 爱因斯坦 弗洛伊德
Lincoln, Einstein, Freud.
所有的天才都能从混乱的外界环境中
All geniuses who drew inspiration
获得灵感
from chaos in their environs.
如果不是安德鲁·弗莱明懒得洗培养皿
Without Andrew Fleming's reluctance to wash petri dishes,
怎么能发现青霉素呢 对不对
the world wouldn't have penicillin, would it?
既然都有青霉素了 就不必在你的冰箱里
Well, since the world does, do you have to grow it
自己培养了吧
in your fridge?
还有9天零12小时 46分钟
Nine days, 12 hours, 46 minutes.
我告诉过你了 你的名字不在上面
你最好换掉它
别再抱怨酸奶丢了 赶紧工作吧
那不归我管 是昨天晚班懒女孩留下的
死者名叫泰瑞·珀赛尔
Victim's name is Teri Purcell.
这间酒店的总经理
She's General Manager of this hotel.
她经常工作到深夜
She worked late most nights in her office.
她最后一次被人看见是在这里
That's where she was last seen.
目前推测死因是头部遭钝器击打
Looks like she died from blunt-force trauma to the head,
之后被扔进洗衣机里
and then she got stuffed in the machine
洗去了所有证据
to wash away any physical evidence.
这也使得死亡时间很难判断
The washer makes it hard to pinpoint time of death.
目前的推测是
Best guess right now is somewhere between
九点半到午夜
9:30 and midnight.
洗衣机被擦拭过 取不到指纹
Machine was wiped down, so there are no fingerprints,
只有发现尸体的女佣的指纹
except for the maid's who found her,
也没有目击证人
and no witnesses, either.
-这是什么 -钢笔
- And this? - Fountain pen.
在洗衣机里发现的
It was found in the washing machine
与尸体和床单混在一起
with the body and some sheets.
可能是死者的 也可能是凶手的
Now, could be the victim's, could be the killer's.
没办法判断 因为上面没有指纹
No way to tell 'cause there aren't any prints.
我没在珀赛尔女士身上
Broken in half, and yet I see no ink at all
或者床单上看到墨水印
on Mrs. Purcell's person, or the sheets
把钢笔掰断看看
that were in the washer.
我大胆地猜一下 钢笔没水儿
I'm gonna go out on a limb, and say it was empty.
我发现走廊和出口的摄像头
I noticed that neither the security camera in the corridor
都坏了
nor the one by the exit door are functioning.
红色电源灯没亮
The red power lights were off.
酒店维修部门说
Yeah, hotel maintenance said
摄像头已经坏了好几个月了
they've been inactive for months.
他们不停地修 它不停地坏
They keep fixing them, they keep going on the fritz.
这样的话凶手可以自♥由♥出入
Which means the attacker could come and go
而不被摄像头拍到
without fear of being monitored.
也就意味着凶手对这里的环境了如指掌
Suggests they were familiar with the environment.
这些拖拽
As for these
的痕迹
drag marks here,
很明显是死者高跟鞋的那种栗色
a distinctive maroon color from the heels of the victim's shoes.
走廊沿途都有类似的痕迹
Similar marks running the length of the corridor,
意味着她是被拖拽到这里的
meaning she was dragged here from somewhere else.
你刚才提到过一间办公室
You mentioned an office?
很明显 争执是
Obviously, it looks like the altercation
从这里开始的
may have started here.
不像是抢劫未遂
Not likely a robbery gone wrong.
抽屉没有翻过的痕迹
No drawers ransacked
也没有柜子开着
or cabinets left open.
目前 我们问过的工作人员
Well, so far, all the hotel staff
都说珀赛尔是个很棒的老板
we've talked to said Mrs. Purcell is a great boss.
人人都爱她
Everyone loved her.
因为人们都爱说
Hm. Because people are so eager
死者的坏话 不是吗
to speak ill of the dead, aren't they?
墙上挂满了奖状和感谢信
The walls are lined with awards
都是有关她的慈善工作的
and letters of appreciation for all her charity work.
当然 我们不会
Yes, well, we're not so keen
宣扬自己的可耻行径 对吧
to advertise our shameful acts, are we?
对 珀赛尔想把自己塑造成
No, Mrs. Purcell wanted to be seen
一个友善而受欢迎的人
as a friendly, welcoming person.
做个活雷锋还不够
It's not enough for her to be altruistic,
她希望人尽皆知
she wants to be acknowledged for it.
她的家庭也是这样
Same goes with her family.
我有个结论给你听
Here's an observation for you.
我发现戴婚戒的女性死者
More often than not, when I find a murdered woman
大部分情况下
with a wedding band on her finger,
都是被丈夫所杀
the husband's the one who did it.
我们去和珀赛尔先生谈谈
I say we talk to Mr. Purcell,
看看他昨晚在哪里
find out where he was tonight.
郊区啊
Ah, suburbia.
真惊讶你当时没让我搬到这里住
Surprised you haven't tried to get me to move here
来让我保持清醒
in the interest of my sobriety.
全部都井井有条的
All the "Structure" On display.
随你怎么说
Mock me all you want.
组织是一种规范架构
Organization is a form of structure,
它有助于恢复
and structure is good for recovery.
你昨晚抱怨过厨房♥混乱状态后
After you complained about the state of the kitchen
我做了自我问卷调查
last night, I took a personal inventory.
评估了我自己
Assessed myself.
我在恢复方面进展良好
I am excelling at recovery.
你之前说我的恢复进展不乐观
Which tells me that you're only taking a grim view
是因为
of my progress because you're annoyed
-我做得太好 -对
- I'm doing so well. - Right.
我因为你做得太好而心烦
I'm upset by your success,
可你的成功也就意味着我的成功
which is, by association, my success.
在你并不喜欢的工作上成功
Success at a job that you don't enjoy.
不同于你的工作 我的工作让你兴奋
As opposed to my work, which invigorates you.
我从不否认你做的事情很有趣
I never denied that I find what you do very interesting.
我决定了 华生
I've decided, Watson.
陪护关系结束后 我们可以继续交流
The lessons can continue after our companionship ends.
可以每周见一次
A weekly salon, perhaps.
你来我家 我分享我的智慧
You could come by, I could share my wisdom.
你做些家务活来交换
In exchange for some light housework, of course.
福尔摩斯 过来
Holmes. Come on.
我不知道说什么 人人都喜欢泰瑞
I don't know what to say. Everybody loved Teri.
我女儿很受打击
My poor daughter is devastated.
我们不知道是谁杀了她
Neither one of us can figure out why anyone would hurt her.
珀赛尔先生 我们想了解一下
Mr. Purcell, we-we have to ask
您和您妻子的关系如何
how was your relationship with your wife?
你是因为怀疑我
Are you asking me that
才这么问吗
because you think I did it?
不 不 我们只是了解情况
No, no, we're just trying to get the whole picture.
我爱我的妻子
I loved my wife.
我们感情一直很好
Things have been as great as they always were.
但你最近都睡沙发上
Yet you've been sleeping on the couch lately.
沙发垫整体都有
The cushions are compressed
挤压痕迹 而不仅仅是中间的位置
all the way across, not just in the middle,
如果坐在上面 只有中间有挤压痕迹
like they are when someone sits on them.
你已经在沙发上
Someone of your height and weight
睡了很久吧
has been lying there for long periods.
我失眠
I have insomnia.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表