我担心是她丈夫对她下了毒手
I'm worried her husband may have done something to her.
我想我要先说"对不起"
Uh, I guess I should start with "I'm sorry".
我恨自己没勇气当面和你说
I hate that I can't say these things to you face-to-face.
只是...
It's just...
我不爱你了 德鲁
I don't love you anymore, Drew.
你知道的 说这话我也不好受
And it hurts to say that, you don't know how much.
我在乎你 我希望你幸福
I care about you, I want you to be happy,
但我自己也想要幸福
but I need to be happy, too.
我以为自己能挺过去
And I thought that I could tough it out
能再多给我俩一点时间
and give us both a little more time.
可看到那个女人被推下地铁月台的事后
But then that woman got pushed in front of a subway train the other day--
那个拿着鲜花的女人
the woman with the flowers--
我不知道 我一直不住地想着她的遭遇
and, I don't know, I couldn't stop thinking about her.
生命太过短暂 不能浪费在
Life is too short to stay with someone
地铁推手
不能带给你幸福的人身上
who doesn't make you happy.
所以我决定离开一段时间
So, uh, I'm going to go away for a little while.
地铁推手 女子 鲜花
男子向女子献花后 将其推下月台
我不知道要去哪 也不知道去多久
I don't know where and I-I don't know for how long.
我只知道我需要时间静一静
I just know that I need some time.
也许有一天
Maybe, someday, you'll find it
你能从内心深处原谅我
in your heart to forgive me.
我妹夫第一次给我看这段视频的时候
When my brother-in-law Drew first showed me the video,
我没觉得有问题
I didn't question it.
凯丽一直有点多愁善感
Callie had always been a little fragile.
收拾行李 出去散散心
Packing up her stuff and hiding out for a while,
确实像她会做的事
that sounded like her.
但几天过去 又过了几周
But then after the days started turning into weeks,
我起了疑心
I got suspicious.
他们的婚姻 出了状况吗
The marriage was... troubled?
凯丽和他分开过一次
Callie had left him once before.
大概是一年半之前
That was about a year and a half ago.
是怎么回事
What happened?
我不知道 凯丽在几周以后
I don't know. Callie didn't even tell me
才告诉我那事
she'd done it till a few weeks later,
但那时 她和德鲁又和好了
and by then, she and Drew were back together.
我试过让她告诉我缘由
And I tried to get her to talk about it,
可她说事情已经过去了
but she said it was all in the past.
她就是喜欢
She was like that--
把什么事都压在心里 不告诉别人
she kept everything bottled up; private.
所以德鲁给我看过视频之后
So, when she didn't return my phone calls
我不奇怪她没接我电♥话♥
after Drew showed me the video, I wasn't surprised.
几周之后 丽贝卡报了警
After a few weeks, Rebecca went to the police.
他们试图通过凯丽的手♥机♥ 信♥用♥卡♥
They tried to locate Callie via her cell phone,
和电子邮件记录找到她
credit card, e-mail records,
但是徒劳无果
but they came up empty.
自从失踪以来她就没用过上述任何东西
She hadn't used any of them since before she disappeared.
他们质问了德鲁 但是他设法说服了他们
They questioned Drew, but he managed to convince them
视频是真的
the video was authentic.
那你认为它是假的
Oh, you-you think it's a fake?
我认为德鲁和我妹妹的关系很糟
I think things were bad between Drew and my sister.
他可能强迫她拍了那个视频
He could've forced her to make the video
这样一来 他杀掉她之后
so that, after he killed her,
他就能给警♥察♥看视频 并说服警♥察♥
he could show it to the police and convince them
她是自己离开的
that she'd run away.
他就是这么做的
Which he did.
还有这箱子
There's also the trunk.
它是我们祖母的
It was our grandmother's.
我父亲去世之前将其过继给了我
My father willed it to me before he died.
我的公♥寓♥很小 所以我让凯丽
My apartment is tiny, so I let Callie
替我保管
keep it at her place.
我们说好
The deal was,
如果我搬家了她就把箱子还给我
she would give it to me if I ever moved.
她失踪以后
The first time that I went
我第一次去找德鲁的时候
to see Drew after she disappeared,
发现那个箱子也不见了
I realized that the trunk was gone, too.
他声称她将其一并带走了
He claimed that she took it with her,
但我知道她不会这么做的
but I know that she would never do that.
我告诉警♥察♥说我认为他杀了我妹妹
I told the police that I think he did what he did.
并用箱子弃尸
And he used the trunk to get rid of her.
我让公♥司♥里最好的侦探
I've had the firm's top investigators
查了几个月了
on this for months.
他们至今没查出任何东西
They haven't managed to come up with anything.
几天前我碰巧跟你父亲聊到
I happened to speak with your father the other day,
他推荐我来找你
and he recommended I reach out to you.
介意我们失陪一下吗
Would you excuse us for just one moment?
走吧
Come on.
关于她妹妹的视频
That woman could not be more wrong
那女人简直大错特错
about her sister's video.
它绝对不是被胁迫的产物
It was most certainly not made under duress.
说来听听
Tell me.
人的脸啊 华生 就跟阳♥具♥一样
The human face, Watson, is like the penis.
伟大的人格理论学家希尔文·汤姆金斯是这么说的
Or so said the great personality theorist Silvan Tomkins.
美国著名心理学家兼人格理论学家
他的观点是
The point being:
人的脸跟男性生殖器一样
the face, like the male member,
是有自主意识的 它几乎每天
has a mind of its own; it betrays us
都背叛我们 将我们的秘密
on an almost daily basis; advertises our secrets
显露给知道要找什么的人
to those who know what to look for.
拍摄视频的时候 那女人
The woman in that video was utterly calm
十分冷静
when she filmed it.
不止如此 我认为她对开始新生活还很兴奋
More than that, I think she was excited to move on.
你和我看的不是同一个视频吧
You and I were not looking at the same video.
她的颚肌是放松的 不紧张
Her jaw muscles were relaxed, not tight.
她的鼻翼没有扩张
Her nose wings were not dilated.
她不是在念稿子
She wasn't going off some script,
她说的每一个字都发自肺腑
she meant every word she was saying.
-鼻翼 -我们遇到了一个机会 华生
- Nose wings. - We have an opportunity here, Watson.
更准确来说 是你
More precisely, you do.
我认为这会是你极好的处♥女♥作
I think this would make an excellent first case for you.
你想让我凭一己之力找到凯丽·伯勒尔
You want me to find Callie Burrell on my own?
每一个优秀的侦探都要有能力
Every good investigator needs to be able to find people
找到不想被找到的人
who do not wish to be found.
在大多数情况下 他们是危险的罪犯
More often than not, those are dangerous criminals.
而伯勒尔夫人不过就是个厌恶了丈夫的妻子
Ms. Burrell is merely a wife grown tired of her husband.
这案子非常明了
It's a case with training wheels.
你不能肯定凯丽就没事
You can't be sure that Callie is okay.
你知道吗 她姐姐说的话
And, you know what, th-th-there might be something
或许有些是对的
to what her sister is saying.
或许是 或许不是 要靠你来找出答案
Maybe, maybe not. Your job to find out.
是因为这个案件是你父亲交给你的吗
Is this because the case came through your father?
不 是因为它适合你
No, it's because the case suits you.
再说 我自己还有一个想调查的案件
Besides, I have one of my own which I wish to take up.
是凯丽在视频中提到的女人
Oh, that's the woman that Callie mentioned in her video.
她就在凯丽"失踪"的
She was murdered just days before Callie
几天前遇害了
quote-unquote vanished.
一直没找到推她的男人
The man who pushed her was never found.
在伦敦时 我因为地铁推手失去了一位珍贵的线人
I lost a valued informant to a pusher back in London.
可怕的下场
Ugly business, yeah.
你能想象的最糟糕的死亡方式不过如此
As horrific a death as you can imagine.
我找到了那个杀手
Now, I found that killer.
我认为我也能找到这个杀手
I suspect I can find this one as well.
你不打算告诉
Hey, aren't you going to tell
你父亲的朋友我们的打算吗
your father's friend what we're doing?
现在是你的案件了 华生
Your case now, Watson.
你去告诉他
You tell him.
我得承认 这个案件发生时
I must confess, I'm quite embarrassed
我竟没留意到 真惭愧
this murder escaped my attention when it first transpired.
我当时还被关在汉德尔
I was still locked away in Hemdale at the time.
说关着有点夸张吧
"Locked away" is a little exaggerated.
就在我到那的几天后
When in days of my arrival,
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表