装饰 都想要表明你们是美国人
your decor-- it all virtually screams "Average American."
但你们都不是
Except you're neither, are you?
能有人告诉我到底是怎么回事吗
Someone want to tell me what the hell is going on here?
你是个间谍
Yeah, you're a... A spy.
还有你已故的老婆也是
So was your late wife.
什么
What?
珀塞尔先生 我们有搜查令
We have a warrant to search your home, Mr. Purcell.
根据什么
Based on what?
根据你们的秘密录像
Based on your secret videos
你老婆给她的客户们录的影像
that your wife made with her "Globally relevant" Guests.
起初我认为她是拿这些录像来勒索
At first I thought she was using them
为什么她会在她的酒店里
as blackmail-- why else would she
安排卖♥♥淫行为
facilitate a prostitution ring in her own hotel
而她自己分文未取
and collect none of the profits?
现在我找到了答案
Now I have the answer.
那些陪同服务使她的酒店在
The escorts made the hotel popular
国际权力掮客 外籍商人
amongst international power brokers,
和外交官当中非常受欢迎
foreign businessmen, diplomats visiting the nearby UN--
如果泰瑞想录下的
only it wasn't their bad behavior
不是他们的不雅行为
that Teri wanted caught on tape,
那便是他们留下的情报
it was their information.
我料想当她在酒店
I imagine that while she was
收集情报的时候 你也同样地在你的
collecting intelligence from her place of business,
金融咨♥询♥公♥司♥收集情报
you were doing the same at your financial consulting firm?
-我几个月前就被解雇了 -你是辞职的
- I was fired months ago. - No. You resigned.
你的公♥司♥最近和国防部
Your firm recently signed
签订了一份协议
a contract with the Department of Defense.
国防部要对公♥司♥全员的背景
The DOD would have required a thorough
进行彻查
background check on everyone that worked at the company.
在如此级别的审查下
You knew your legend wouldn't hold up
你知道你的伟绩很快就会败露
to that level of scrutiny.
伟绩
"Legend"?
你的俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍组织
The elaborate and utterly false identities
煞费苦心包装的假身份
provided by your Russian spymasters
用来伪装你和你老婆成为美国市民
for you and your wife to pass as American citizens.
我不仅仅是个间谍 还是个俄♥国♥间谍
Oh, so now I'm not only a spy, I'm a Russian spy?
前几天你在握手的时候
You made a point of stepping out
往前走了两步
to shake hands the other day.
在俄♥国♥文化里在门拱下握手
It's bad form in Russian culture
是非常忌讳的
to shake hands beneath the arch
是不是
of a doorway, is it not? Then there were
还有你老婆留在她办公室里的硬币
the coins that your wife left lying around in her office.
在俄♥国♥民俗里
In Russian folklore, money goes to money.
留下硬币是
Leaving coins out is a
给你的生活带来好运的一种方式
way of inviting good fortune into your life.
不过没给她带来什么好运
Didn't quite work out for her, though, did it?
听我说
Listen to me.
是因为她的间谍身份
If what happened to Teri
导致了她的死亡
had anything to do with her spying,
现在是时候该告诉我们真♥相♥了
now would be the time to tell us.
我需要个律师
I want a lawyer.
正如我所料
Yeah, I would expect that you would.
刚和联邦调查局通过电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with the Feds.
他们正赶过来
They're on their way down.
现在我能询问奥利弗吗
Can I question Oliver now?
这次是联合调查
This is a joint investigation.
纽约警署处理杀人案
NYPD handles the homicide;
联邦调查局处理间谍案
FBI handles the espionage.
杀人案和间谍案就是一回事
The homicide and the espionage are the same thing.
事实上我们能插手 就已经很幸运了
We wait. As it is, we're lucky they're letting us sit in.
请务必让我向那帮笨拙无能的官僚
Oh, yeah, by all means, let's express our gratitude
表达一下我的感激之情
to the lurching, inept bureaucracy
就是他们导致我们不能审问
that is preventing us from questioning a suspect
近在咫尺的嫌疑犯
who sits not ten feet away!
谢天谢地 你来了
Oh, good, you're here.
他在发小孩子脾气
He's doing his tantrum thing.
自从我听到你捉了卡莉的父亲
I've been trying to get ahold of Carly
我一直在试图找到她
since I heard you picked up her father.
-有她的消息吗 -我们去捉奥利弗的时候
- Has anyone heard from her? - Well, she wasn't home
她不在家里
when we went to pick up Oliver,
所以我们留下了一套制♥服♥
so we left a uniform at the house.
她只有17岁而且正在经历危机
She's 17 years old and she's in crisis.
她母亲刚被杀 而且她马上就会知道
Her mother was just murdered, and she's about to find out
她的父母都是俄♥国♥间谍
that both her parents are Russian spies.
我们得找到她
We need to find her.
她说得对 卡莉正身处险境
She's right. Carly could be in danger,
如果她是间谍行动的一部分 就更危险了
especially if she was part of her parents' operation.
我和那个姑娘谈过 她是迷茫的青少年
I talked to this girl-- she is a confused teenager,
而不是潜伏特工
not a sleeper agent.
她现在孤独一人
And now she's alone.
间谍们永远不会孤独一人
Spies are never alone.
她们都有幕后操手
They have handlers.
我知道你可能
And I know you probably have
在你脑海里想到了一些数
some figure in the back of your mind for how much...
我看错你了 杰弗里
I was wrong about you, Geoffrey.
我们正在开会呢
What?! We're in a meeting here.
女士们先生们 为你们
Ladies and gentlemen, kudos to you
投身于如此有价值的事业而致敬
for your attraction to such a worthy cause.
我将要揭露的事实是
The fact that I'm about to demonstrate
希尔弗先生是一个俄♥国♥间谍
that Mr. Silver is actually a Russian spy
绝不会阻止你们捐钱
should by no means discourage you from giving,
慷慨地捐钱
and giving generously.
我都不知道你在胡说些什么
I don't know what the hell you are talking about,
不过你们三个都给我离开
but all three of you need to leave.
你给奥利弗和泰瑞·珀塞尔
You provided Oliver and Teri Purcell
提供现金 庇护 资源
with cash, cover, resources,
将他们偷到的情报运回你们俄♥国♥
ferried their stolen secrets back to Mother Russia,
这一切都假借国际慈善活动做幌子
all under the guise of your international charity work.
非常精明的掩护
Quite a brilliant cover, actually.
这是我听到的最疯狂的事情了
That is the craziest thing I've ever heard.
是吗 我们知道泰瑞·珀塞尔是个间谍
Is it? Well, we know that Teri Purcell was working as a spy,
她通过隐藏在普通照片中的
and she was passing video recordings
加密信息来传送录像
hidden behind mundane photographs via steganography.
两天前我们碰巧
It just so happens one of
在你的电脑上发现了一张照片
those photographs was open on your desktop
你介意我打开它
two days ago. Do you mind if I pull it up
以便给贝尔警探瞧瞧吗
so I can show Detective Bell? Yes. Abso...
不行 我很介意
No, I do; I do mind.
能把他带出去吗
Would you get him out of here?
事实上 我很乐意我自己走出去
I'm quite happy to leave by myself, actually.
只要你告诉我谁杀了泰瑞·珀塞尔
Just tell me everything you know about who killed Teri Purcell.
我不知道谁杀了泰瑞
Oh, my God, I don't know who killed Teri.
如果你检查完我的电脑
Now, if looking in my computer
你就离开 好吧 请便
is gonna get you to leave, then fine, go ahead.
谢谢
Thank you.
它不见了
It's no longer there.
很明显 有人把它完全删除了
Obviously, someone just scrubbed it clean.
如果你确信我是个间谍
If you're convinced that I'm a spy...
逮捕我
arrest me.
否则 请你离开
Otherwise, you got to go.
格雷森警监 有什么可以帮你的
Captain Gregson, how may I be of assistance?
奧利弗·珀赛尔同意与我们
Oliver Purcell's agreed to talk to us
和联邦调查局谈谈
and the FBI.
我告诉联邦调查局要是没有你
I told the Feds we wouldn't have
我们不可能找到凶手
found the guy without you.
他们允许你参加审讯 明白吗
They said you could sit in, all right?
上级认为我们结婚会更有利于工作
Our handlers thought we'd work well together as a couple.
并不是因为我们相爱
Not because we were in love.
我们之间并不浪漫
Our relationship was never romantic, it was...
而是一种爱国主义的行为
a patriotic transaction.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表