你又是怎么认识这个人的
How do you know this guy again?
事实上 我们第一次见
First time we've met, actually.
我知道 有点奇怪
Bit odd, I know.
死后挫伤实验更像是
Postmortem bruising experiments
第三次约会才进行的活动
are more of a third date activity.
不 我说那个护工
No, I meant the attendant.
你刚说他是你的朋友
You said he's a friend of yours.
我们常在一个养蜂聊天室里聊天
We frequent the same beekeeping chat room.
他有超多的高加索蜂
He has an impressive collection of Caucasians.
蜜蜂的一种
Species of bee.
我知道
Course it is.
华生 这实验很重要
This is important work, Watson.
对于一个侦探
It's crucial to my work
尤为重要
as an investigator.
这些无名的死者同意
These nameless individuals agree,
把他们的尸体贡献给科学研究了
which is why they have donated their bodies to science.
现在帮我把他转过去 我要做锁喉实验
Now help me roll this one over, so I can try a chokehold.
我说过你可以不和我一起做实验的
I did say you were free not to join me for these experiments.
我知道
I know.
作为一个有过耻辱史的外科医生
It's hardly surprising that being in a hospital
你在医院里会感到不适
makes you uncomfortable,
一点都不奇怪
you being a disgraced surgeon at all.
我很好
I'm fine, okay?
到这里后
You've had your arms crossed
有13到15分钟你一直双臂交叉
for 13 of the 15 minutes that we've been here.
这是典型的自我安慰的姿势
It's a classic self-comforting posture,
是为了抵消你大脑边缘系统
an attempt to neutralize the distress signals
发出的焦虑信♥号♥♥
being sent by your limbic system.
当然 也可能你的压力来自于潜意识
Of course, it is possible that your stress is subconscious
而你自己相信你很好
and you really do believe that you're fine.
而且考虑到你在说谎时
But given that your eyes are
你的眼睛会有某种小动作
doing that thing they do when you lie,
我真的怀疑你的话
I sincerely doubt that's the case.
-我没说谎 -又来了
- I'm not lying. - Doing it again.
你到哪我到哪 记得不
Okay, I go where you go, remember?
我并没有考虑我舒心与否
My comfort doesn't factor in here.
如果是的话 我就不会买♥♥今天
If it did, I would not have bought tickets
在大都会举办的武器盔甲展的票了
to the Arms and Armor Exhibit at the Met today.
是啊 他们今天会展出新的穿鳞甲
Yes, they're displaying new examples of lorica squamata.
应该很有吸引力
Should be quite fascinating.
注意点时间
Just keep an eye on the clock.
再过20分钟 我们就要迟到了
If we don't leave in 20, we're gonna be late.
感觉真好
It's relly good.
布鲁斯 多谢
Thank you, Bruce.
好好使用新蜂房♥哦
Good luck with the new hive.
这个尸体 什么时候尸检
This body-- when's it being autopsied?
不尸检 殡仪馆马上就来接走他
Never. Funeral home's picking him up soon.
一小时之前死的
Died about an hour ago.
死于心力衰竭
From a heart attack.
对 你怎么知道的
Yeah. How'd you know that?
死者头上有一个小蓝点
There's a tiny blue dot on the patient's head,
就在发际线下方
just below the hairline.
这是一个用于定位化疗的标记
That's a tattoo used to target radiation treatment,
说明死者生前有脑癌
which means the patient had brain cancer;
而血凝块是常见的并发症
blood clots are a common complication.
他产生了血液凝块 从而导致肺栓塞
He threw a clot, which led to a pulmonary embolism,
最后死于心力衰竭
which led to a heart attack.
我也同意他是死于心力衰竭
Huh. We're in agreement on the heart attack.
但对于其诱因 你就大错特错了
As to how it happened, you're completely off base.
他死于哪间病房♥
What room was he in when he died?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
心力衰竭看似是正常的死因
The heart attack was intended to look natural,
但其实是肾上腺素导致的
but it was induced with epinephrine.
你一定是弄错了
You've got it backwards.
肾上腺素是激素 是心脏病的常规用药
Epinephrine is adrenaline; it's given in all cardiac codes.
这就是高明之处
That's why it's perfect.
打扰一下 刚才死在这个房♥间里的人
Excuse me. The man who died in this room--
在他的心脏停跳时 有没有人和他一起
was there anybody with him when the code thingy went off?
没有
No.
先生 这个房♥间在...
Sir, that room is being...
立刻停止清扫
Stop cleaning immediately.
别碰任何东西
Don't touch anything else.
你是谁
Who are you?
你应该在别人摔个屁墩之前
You should probably take care of that
把那清扫干净
before somebody slips and falls.
你脑子没问题吧
What is wrong with you?
在清洁工回来之前
How about you explain what's going on
你是不是要把事情解释清楚
before he lets himself back in?
注意死者手指上的标记
Note the mark on the dead man's finger.
看清楚了吗
Care to identify it?
这是局部缺血
It's ischemia.
肘关节的血管收缩
Tissue death due to constriction
导致的组织死亡
in the blood vessels in the elbow.
可能是注射到他手臂的激素引起的
Probably caused by the epinephrine going into his arm.
如果只在心脏停跳过程中注射了激素
And if he only received the epinephrine during the code,
在他心脏停跳后
after his heart had stopped...
就不会引起局部缺血
It wouldn't have had time to cause the ischemia.
华生 根据现在所调查的情况
So, as far as what's going on, Watson,
我们在调查一起谋杀案
we're investigating a murder.
先生 请开门
Sir, please open the door!
我们应该让他们进来
We should let them in.
-我们可以解释 -在我们解释的时候
- We can explain. - While we explain,
他们会毁掉犯罪现场
they will ruin our crime scene.
我需要你以前的专业知识 快来
Lend me your former expertise, come on.
护士说受害者死亡的时候只有一个人
The nurse said the victim was alone when he coded,
但是肾上腺素是快速起效的
but epinephrine is fast-acting.
所以 凶手是怎么在受害者
So, how did our killer buy himself time to escape
心力衰竭以前逃离这里的
before the onset of the heart attack?
如果他把肾上腺素掺入静脉注射里
Well, if he injected the EPI into the I.V.
然后降低输液泵的速率
and then lowered the rate on the infusion pump,
那他在患者心脏停跳之前
he would have at least ten minutes
至少有十分钟可以逃跑
before the patient coded.
它被调至每小时40毫升
It appears to be set at 40cc's an hour.
只是基本的营养液 葡糖糖和水
That's just basic maintenance fluid-- water, dextrose.
没有理由要调至100毫升以下
There's no reason it should be slower than 100cc's.
有人调整过输液泵
Someone did turn the pump down.
我们知道杀人手法了
Then we have our method.
好了 我们要进去了
All right, we're coming in!
夏洛克 他们要闯进来了
Sherlock, they're gonna break down the door.
刚好给我们节省了开门的麻烦
Yeah, well, saves us the bother of opening it.
我可以忍♥受错过盔甲展览
I can live with missing the squamata at the Met,
但是我可不想被逮捕
but I'd rather not get arrested.
先生们 你们谁愿意给我指一下
Gentlemen, could one of you point me in the direction
医院主任的办公室在哪
of the administrator's office?
真荒谬
This is ridiculous.
我们在浪费宝贵的时间
We're wasting valuable time.
你应该庆幸警监还是来了
Just be glad the captain got here when he did.
不然你就被送去精神病房♥了
You could've ended up in the psych ward.
那你一定会伤心死的
Sure you'd have been devastated.
乔尼
Joanie?
凯莉
Carrie, hi.
我不知道你在这里工作啊
I didn't know you were working here.
大概有一年半了吧
It's been, what, about a year and a half?
世界真小啊
Isn't this a small world?
凯莉 这是我的朋友夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Carrie, this is my friend Sherlock Holmes.
夏洛克 这是凯莉·德耶尔医生
Sherlock, this is Dr. Carrie Dwyer.
-你好 -我曾经的同事
- Hey. - We used to work together.
有趣的是 她没有说你是她的朋友
Interesting that she didn't refer to you as her friend.
可能是因为你的离去
Probably because of your falling out.
你叫她亲切的昵称
You call her by a familiar nickname and
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表