Employees of Canon-Ebersole
过去十年死掉的员工
who have died over the last ten years.
那是个大公♥司♥
It is a big company.
在发展过程中有人死去也不足为奇
Odds are they're gonna lose some people along the way.
很明显 死者之间没有什么联♥系♥
And some of these, no doubt, are random.
但这其中没准儿暗藏规律
But there could be a pattern hidden in there.
-约会怎么样 -挺好的
- How was your date? - Good.
很愉快
Fun.
我觉得他对我说谎了
I think maybe he lied to me.
吃完晚饭 我们聊天时
It was the end of the night and we were talking
说起结婚的问题
about whether or not we've been married,
他说他没结过婚 和你待在一起之前
and when he said he hadn't-- and this isn't something
我也许难以察觉 但现在
I would've noticed before I started working with you--
我敢说他没讲实话
but I... could swear he wasn't telling the truth.
这就是演绎法的威力 对吧
Flexing our deductive muscles, are we?
我很骄傲啊
I could burst with pride.
下一步就是确认
The next step is confirmation.
很容易就可以查出他是否结过婚
It's easy enough to find out if he was married.
他姓什么
What was his last name?
住手
Hold on.
别利用网络偷♥窥♥别人的隐私
Not a cyber-stalker.
你不想知道自己的推理是否正确吗
Do you want to find out if you're right or don't you?
他姓沃德
His last name is Ward.
登陆婚姻纪录网
Quick visit to maritalrecords.com
纽约的亚伦·沃德
Tells us that Aaron Ward
他的婚姻状况是
of New York City was...
-哦 -哦是什么意思
- Oh. - Oh. What does that mean?
他不是结过婚 而是正处于已婚状态
He wasn't married. Oh. He is married.
妻子叫格瑞丝·亚伯
To a woman called Grace Arber.
他们刚刚庆祝了结婚纪念日
They just celebrated their anniversary.
艾米丽怎么能给我介绍一个已婚男人
How could Emily set me up with a married guy?
你可以这么看 你的直觉是正确的
Well, look at it this way: your instincts were right.
而且你很早就回家了 所以你并没有
And you're home early, so I assume you haven't become
成为一名不知情的小三
an unwitting adulteress.
我就知道
I knew it!
-知道什么 -纽约警局实验室的短♥信♥
- Knew what? - That's the NYPD lab.
他们对塔伯特的沙拉做了检测
They agreed to rush the tests of Peter Talbott's salad
发现里面有少许海♥洛♥因♥
and there were trace amounts of heroin in it.
我的意见是
My advice...
别理那个男人的小谎话
don't dwell on that man's petty deceptions.
你需要休息
You need your rest.
我们明天要去佳能-艾博索
We're going to Canon-Ebersole tomorrow.
我们要再召开一次董事会
We're going to call another meeting of their Board of Directors.
你能做到吗 你都不为他们工作了
Can you do that? You don't even work there anymore.
理论上说 不能 但我认为
Not technically, but I think
他们需要我的帮助来确定
they're gonna want my help in trying to figure out
公♥司♥内部是不是有个杀人犯
whether there's a murderer working there.
迈尔斯·杜伦 丹佛分公♥司♥前任贸易主管
Miles Durham, former head trader in your Denver office.
杜伦先生是野外救援队的志愿者
Mr. Durham was a volunteer with wilderness search and rescue
他在露营前 总会在办公室写下
who always filed his travel plans with the ranger office
旅行的计划
whenever he went camping.
我们很忙 福尔摩斯先生
We're busy people, Mr. Holmes.
我们到底来这做什么
What are we doing here?
玛利亚·费伯罗
Maria Filipello.
她负责达拉斯的资产净值估算部门
She ran your equities division in Dallas.
2005年
She suffocated in 2005
因家里的煤气泄漏 窒息而死
when the natural gas line running into her house ruptured.
那个牌子的管道质量很好
Never been another problem with that brand of piping
从未出现过类似问题
before or since.
杰森·帕尔默
Jason Palmer.
他在纽约分公♥司♥工作
He worked in the New York office.
2009年得到了500万的奖金
Got a $5 million bonus in 2009.
之后在自家附近的湖里
Then drowned, while swimming in a lake
被发现溺水身亡
near his home in the Catskills.
奇怪的是
The odd things is,
杰森·帕尔默在大学时期
when Jason Palmer was in college,
是玛莎葡萄园的海滩救生员
he was a beach lifeguard at Martha's Vineyard.
恕我直言 福尔摩斯先生
Respectfully, Mr. Holmes,
你找到了彼得 他死于毒品
you found Peter, he O.D.'d,
工作结束了
we're done.
彼得·塔伯特是被谋杀的
Peter Talbott was murdered.
警方正在调查中
The police are investigating now.
我认为杀害他的凶手
I believe the man who killed him
也杀害了前任首席运营官
also killed your previous COO,
盖瑞·诺瑞斯
Gary Norris.
还有这不幸的三位
And these three unfortunate souls.
可能除此之外还有一两个
Possibly one or two others, as well.
我认为公♥司♥以外的人
I can't find a plausible motive for anyone
没有任何杀人动机
outside the company to have committed these murders.
这些不是冲动犯罪
These are not crimes of passion.
作案手法太精妙了
They're too well-concealed for that.
谋杀是为了升职
They're crimes of opportunity.
我认为你们公♥司♥里有个反♥社♥会♥人士
I think you may have a sociopath in your midst.
一个十分狡猾 专业的杀手
A particularly cunning, methodical killer.
如果我的分♥析♥正确 他在伺机而动
If I'm right, they wait, they analyze,
时机一到 就出手作案
and when the time is right to give themselves a leg up,
谋求升职
they pounce.
你是说有人为了升职在杀害别人
You're saying someone is killing their way up the ladder?
这太不合常理了
That sounds insane to me.
我很希望自己是错的
I'd love to be wrong.
但确实有人在彼得·塔伯特的沙拉里放了海♥洛♥因♥
But someone did dose Peter Talbott's salad with heroin.
至于其他死者 让我来调查
As for the rest, you let me do my work.
我需要员工资料
I'll need access to your records.
如果那个人在公♥司♥的话 我会找出他
If this person is here, I'll find them.
我们坐拥数百亿资产 福尔摩斯先生
We control billions of dollars worth of assets, Mr. Holmes.
我们不能让你随意查看
We can't give you access to these files.
-那是机密文件 -我不是要查账
- They're confidential. - I don't need to audit you,
我只需要做一些小小的推理
I just need to do some simple math.
不可能有那么多人
There can't be that many people
03年在丹佛上班
who worked in Denver in 2003,
05年调职达拉斯
Dallas in 2005,
09年又来纽约吧
New York since 2009.
如果我能很快查到这个人
If I can find this person quickly,
就可以将丑闻的危害降到最低
I can wrap this up with a minimum of scandal.
好了 够了
All right, enough.
这完全没有必要
This is not necessary.
你有没有听我说话
Are you listening to me?
佳能-艾博索里有杀人犯
There may be a murderer at Canon-Ebersole.
根本没有杀人犯 想知道原因吗
There's not a killer. You know how I know that?
因为符合那个事业路线的人
Because the only person with the career path
只有我
that you're describing is me.
你说什么
What are you saying?
我杀了那五个人吗
That I murdered, like, what, like five people?
是有些棘手
Well, this is a bit awkward,
但我得说 你是个重大嫌疑人
but I-I'd say that you're a damn good suspect.
我觉得应该亲自把佣金送来
I thought I'd bring you your check personally.
而且 我们需要谈谈
Also, we need to talk.
需要吗
Do we?
吃蛋吗
Eggs?
我可以再给你找把叉子
I'm sure I could find another fork.
我不饿 我来这是为了把事情结了
I'm not hungry. I came here to end this.
那很简单 你只需要如实交代
Well, that should be simple enough. Just confess.
这样我们都会省时又省力
Save us both a great deal of time and trouble.
知道你今天的话对我有什么影响吗
Do you have any idea what you did to me today?
你知道我付出了多少心血
Do you know what it takes just to survive
才在佳能-艾博索生存下来吗
at a place like Canon-Ebersole?
我认为少和你接触是最好的生存方式
I think avoiding you would be a good start.
我没杀过人
I've never killed anyone.
我上的是教会学校 福尔摩斯先生
I went to parochial school, Mr. Holmes.
我几乎打破了我学过的所有戒律
I've pretty much broken every commandment they ever taught me.
雷神父绝不会以我为荣
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表