我成功将他们大部分人送入大牢
and I managed to put most of them away.
他被判了六个月
Six months into his sentence,
出狱后就只剩下残桓断壁了
all he had left were a few corners.
很明显你让他大伤元气 但你凭什么肯定
Obviously you did a lot of damage, but how can you
他就是昨晚对你开枪的人呢
be sure it's the same shooter from last night?
这辆是布拉德肖的爱车
This was Bradshaw's baby.
也是昨晚开在我边上的车
It's also the car that pulled up alongside me.
他在审讯前跟我说
Now, he told me before his trial
他会亲自追杀我
he was going to come after me himself.
昨晚 他终于来了
And last night, he finally did.
显然 我不能让贝尔在这
Obviously, I can't have Bell here
调查他自己的谋杀未遂案
investigating his own attempted murder.
由于我们刚抓住布拉德肖
And since we just put eyes on Bradshaw,
也许你能跟我一起去审问他
I thought maybe you could come with me to question him?
我应该能帮忙
I suppose I could lend my services.
谢谢你没让我求你
Thanks for not making me beg.
前台有你的字条
Hey, you got a message at the intake desk.
我们正好要上来
We were on our way up,
就顺便带给你了
said we'd pass it along.
奶酪先生算什么名字啊
What kind of a name is Mr. Cheese?
他是我的线人 很怕生
He's, uh, one of my CIs; he's shy.
昨晚怎么了
What about last night?
就是...
Yeah, it was just...
车伤得比较重
Car took the worst of it.
很高兴你没事
I'm glad you're doing okay.
你俩滚了几次床单
How many times did you and her have sex?
天呐
God.
我猜大概十次左右
My over/under is ten.
雷伊斯警官是位老朋友
Officer Reyes is an old friend.
她的搭档不怎么喜欢你
Her partner doesn't like you very much.
这或许是因为他也想上她
It's probably because he'd like to have sex with her as well
我说了也
and when I say "as well"
但你未被计入第三方
I mean in addition to and separate from,
无论也字是包含在句子中还是分离与句子外
not including you as a third party.
我知道你的意思
I know what you meant.
她打拳击
She boxes.
我能从她的指关节和包手带的残留物中看出
I can tell from her knuckles and the tape residue.
或许她会同意跟你较量一番
Perhaps she would agree to spar with you,
我觉得吧 或许你会喜欢
give me an idea of, uh, what you might be like
跟你同一重量级的对手
with an opponent in your similar weight class.
你确定你突然对我的人身安全感兴趣
You sure this sudden new interest in my safety
不是因为你想看两个女人
has nothing to do with watching two women
打一场性感的拳击赛吗
engage in some foxy boxing?
你认为你性感吗
You think you're foxy?
你们两个准备好了吗
You two ready?
我出50块赌我的小子赢
50 on my kid right here.
玩点防御 大家玩点防御啊
Let's play some "D," Let's play some defense.
大伙 你们得玩点防御
Guys, come on, you got to play some "D."
柯蒂斯·布拉德肖
Curtis Bradshaw.
格雷格森警探 纽约警局
Captain Gregson, NYPD.
他们是我的同事 福尔摩斯和华生
These are my associates, Holmes and Watson.
我想问你几个问题
I'd like to ask you a few questions.
你挡住我的视线了
You're blocking my view.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
想象一下从管区里看到的是什么景象
Imagine what the view's gonna look like from the precinct.
你能说出昨晚十点到十点半之间
Can you account for your whereabouts
你身在何处吗
between the hours of 10:00 and 10:30 last night?
为什么我要这么做
Why would I need to?
因为有人朝你的一位老朋友
'Cause someone took a few shots
开了几枪
at an old friend of yours.
马库斯·贝尔探员
Detective Marcus Bell.
我从新闻上听到了一些事
You know, I heard something about that on the news.
有人朝他的车开了整整一弹匣的枪
Somebody fired a whole clip into his car
却没打中他
and didn't hit him.
他的问题就是
See, the thing with him is,
你得瞄准得低一些
you got to aim low.
有人目击到你的车离开案发现场
Your car was seen leaving the scene of the crime.
你得说的具体些
You're going to have to be more specific.
我有好几辆车
I have a few.
1968年款的蓝色雪佛兰比斯肯
1968 blue Chevy Biscayne.
胡说八道吧
Get out of here.
那辆车两个晚上前被偷走了
That car was stolen two nights ago.
-你报失了吗 -你知道吗
- Did you report the car stolen? - Hey, you know what?
事实上我今天就要去举报
As a matter of fact, I was going to do that today.
我再问你一遍 布拉德肖先生
I'm going to ask you one more time, Mr. Bradshaw:
你是否能说出自己的行踪
Can you account for your whereabouts or can't you?
他跟我在一起 老兄
Yo, he was with me, man.
我们去看电影了
We went to the movies.
直到午夜我们才离开
We didn't leave till after midnight.
老兄你说错了
No, man, you're wrong.
他昨晚跟我在一起
He was with me last night.
他在我表亲家打牌呢
He was playing cards at my cousin's place.
挑一个你最喜欢的不在场证明吧
You pick the alibi you like the best.
你赌博吗 布拉德肖先生
You a gambling man, Mr. Bradshaw?
我有小赌怡情的名声 但是
I've been known to make the occasional wager, but...
我跟你打赌 我能从这里把球投进篮里
I bet you I can put that ball in that hoop from here.
如果我赢了 你就告诉我
If I win, tell us
你昨晚把车丢弃到哪里了
where you abandoned the car last night.
你赢了 你什么也不用说
You win, tell us nothing.
英国的观光客啊
British globetrotter here.
你同意不同意我的赌约
Do you agree to the terms of the bet or not?
看你有什么能耐 死宅
See what you got, homey?
你有什么能耐 有什么能耐
What you got? What you got?
看看这家伙 他就是个小丑
Look at this guy. He's a clown.
反正他也不会告诉我们任何信息的
He wasn't going to tell us anything anyway.
你会取回球的 对吧
You gonna get that ball, right?
"防弹小子"马库斯·贝尔
Marcus "Bulletproof" Bell.
我就当你已经听说了昨晚的事
I take it you heard about what happened last night.
多亏了你
No thanks to you.
想不听说 新闻也播了
I had to hear about it on the news.
我去警局请求见你
So I hit you up at the station.
我想确认你是否没事了
I wanted to make sure you was okay.
我知道你不喜欢我去那里找你
Now, I know you don't like me calling you there,
所以我用了代号♥
so I used a code name.
你的旧帮派名不是代号♥
Well, your old gang name is not a code name.
这个家伙 枪击者
So, this guy, the shooter...
他拿什么袭击的你
what'd he come at you with?
改装过的MP5冲♥锋♥枪♥
Modified MP5.
你知道 我还是认识些人的
You know, um, I still know some people.
我可以到处打听打听 看看谁
I could ask around, see who's strapped
跟这些武器装备有关联
with that kind of hardware.
这会妨碍你的假释 你不能去
Not without violating your parole, you can't.
这些是给你的
Uh, these are for you.
就是些能助你渡过难关的东西
It's just a few things to tide you over.
我很感激
Appreciate it.
每天晚上他们让我带回家的
Been pretty sick of the unsold burgers
卖♥♥不出去的汉堡我已经吃烦了
they let me take home from work every night.
下周去见我的假释官时
Hoping to see my PO next week,
看看他不能给我搞到个好点的工作
see if he can hook me up with a better job.
话说你不是他
You're not him, by the way.
我的假释官
My parole officer.
你不用侦察我的住所
You don't have to case my place
来查看我是否打什么坏主意
to see if I've been up to anything.
我没在侦察 安德烈
I'm not casing anything, Andre.
你认为我是个笨蛋吗 马库斯
What, you think I'm stupid, Marcus?
你出来没几个星期
You've only been out a few weeks.
我只是试着为你着想
I'm just trying to look out for you.
你不用为我着想 好吗
You don't got to look out for me, okay?
是我为你着想
I look out for you.
我是大哥哥
I'm the big brother here.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表