她威胁要起诉 她给媒体投稿
She threatens lawsuits, she sends out press releases.
可以想象在理事会的最终决议公布时
One can only imagine how she will react
她会有怎样的表现
when word of the council's latest vote gets out.
她可能会利用舆♥论♥引起轩然大♥波♥
She'll probably kick up a very public stink.
她是下一个目标
She's the next target.
如果我是一个反♥社♥会♥者 我不想要任何人
If I was a sociopath, and I wanted to stop anyone
过于接近看清我的杀人行径时
from taking too close a look at my murderous transaction,
我就会除掉塔格特女士
I would remove Ms. Taggart from the chessboard.
我们要提醒她
But we need to warn her.
我们不会这么做
We'll do no such thing.
我们要做的是研究她
Our mission is to study this woman
观察她的活动范围
to observe her in her natural habitat.
确保她安全的最好方法
No, the best way to keep this woman safe
就是研究怎样能杀她
is to find out how to kill her.
希拉里·塔格特没有结婚
Hillary Taggart is unmarried.
她每天在法律援助部门上半天班
She's worked half the day at the legal aid clinic,
剩下的时间则致力于
and the remainder of her time has been devoted
各种志愿者活动
to various volunteer efforts.
你还好吗
You all right?
是的 抱歉 还以为发现了什么怪事
Yes, sorry, thought I noticed something odd.
总之 就像我说的
Anyway, as I was saying,
她的业余时间似乎都在
the rest of her time seems to be devoted
拖着她受伤的脚腕
to running laps at the pace
以小学生的速度跑圈
of third-grader with a sprained ankle.
还有一件事 看她的手环
One more thing. Look at her bracelet.
你看那是不是像阿斯克勒庇俄斯的权杖
See how you can make out part of the Rod of Asclepius?
阿斯克勒庇俄斯:希腊神话里的农神
救护车上标志既为蛇绕其权杖
她戴的是医疗警报器
She's wearing a medical alert.
可能是血友病 癫痫 或是过敏
Could be hemophilia, epilepsy, a nasty allergy.
是啊 真聪明
Right, brilliant.
正合我意
A man after my own heart.
如果要来就快点
Come on if you're coming.
什么样的过敏需要医疗警报手环
What kind of an allergy requires a medical alert bracelet?
只要是能够造成过敏性休克的
Uh, anything that could bring on anaphylactic shock,
某种食物 药物 或是被虫子叮咬
certain foods, medicine, insect bites.
好极了 就在刚才
Exactly. A moment ago,
我敢肯定我看见了一只非洲化的蜜蜂
I could have sworn I saw an Africanized honeybee.
什么叫"非洲化"的
How do you "Africanize" something?
是描述某种好斗的物种的一种术语
It's a term to describe a particularly aggressive species.
奇怪的是
It's odd to...
能在这里看见它们
Odd to see them here.
它们不是纽约本地物种
They're not native to New York.
好像是某人专门放在
It's almost as if someone has placed it here
希拉里·塔格特经常
on a route known to be frequented
经过的路上
by Hillary Taggart.
你认为他打算用蜜蜂杀人
So you think he's planning a murder by bee?
蜂巢应该对着东南方
The hive will be facing southeast
在斑驳的阳光下
in dappled sunlight
和风最小的地方
with minimal wind.
就在这里
And here they are,
刚刚建好
newly formed
十分壮大
and flourishing.
好极了
Oh, yes.
而食物来源在这里
And here is the food source.
有人在用糖水饲养它们
Someone's feeding them sugar water
这样能让他们繁殖得更快
so they multiply even faster.
这杀人的方法真是够巴洛克式的啊
Well, it's pretty Baroque way to kill someone, isn't it?
饲养蜜蜂 喂它们 然后在
I mean, cultivate bees, feed them, and then
希拉里·塔格特经过时再用棍子捅蜂窝吗
poke the hive with a stick every time Hillary Taggart runs by?
或许他打算事先把柠檬草油
Well, he might be planning to swipe her
擦到她身上
with lemongrass oil beforehand,
确保蜜蜂会被她吸引
make sure they're attracted to her.
真是个细致的计划
It's actually quite a tidy plan.
她越跑 蜜蜂越去蜇她
You know, she flees, bees sting--
多惨啊
tragic accident.
如果她对蜜蜂叮咬过敏
If she's that allergic to bee stings,
她肯定会带肾上腺素
then she's gonna have an EpiPen.
一针肾上腺素只在叮一两口时有用
Well, an EpiPen would work against one or two stings,
但是在整个
but how effective is it gonna be
蜜蜂群都来攻击时怎么办呢
against an army of bee assassins?
如果是我们要找的人
If the man we are looking for
在饲养这些蜜蜂
is feeding these bees,
他迟早会来这里的
he's gonna have to come here eventually.
是啊 我想很快就会来
Yeah. Quite soon, I'd imagine,
因为糖水已经不多了
'cause the sugar water's getting low.
太好了
Ugh, great.
那我们就在监视这些蜂巢吧
So we get to stake out a hive of killer bees.
最近的开门的地方只有波兰餐馆了
The closest place open was Polish.
希望你喜欢馅饼
I hope you like pierozkis.
昨天你说我♥操♥之过急了
So, yesterday you said that I was getting ahead of myself.
现在我们知道菲利普·范德霍夫被杀了
Well, now we know that Phillip Van Der Hoff was murdered,
还有另外一人也死了
there's been another death,
而我们却坐在这等一个
and we are sitting here waiting for
你觉得在为莫里亚蒂工作的人
someone we think works for Moriarty.
所以我想知道如果我们抓住那个人
So I-I want to know what our plan is
你有什么计划
if we catch this man.
我还想确认下
I also need to know that this time,
这次你不会再用刀子伤人了吧
it will not involve you skewering someone with a knife.
很显然 我不想
Obviously, I do not intend
把这个人交给警方
to turn this man over to the police.
我想查出是谁杀了艾琳
I intend to find out who murdered Irene.
但当我找到那个人时
And once I've found the person responsible,
我不会再用对付赛巴斯提安·莫兰的方式
I will not be resorting to the same tactics
对付他 行了吗
I employed against Sebastian Moran, okay?
可是
Well, you know,
你上次一点都不内疚 所以我
you never regretted it last time, so I...
这次有什么区别呢
again, what is different now?
坦白说 我很惊讶你会问我
Well, quite frankly, I'm surprised you have to ask.
我还在追捕莫兰的时候
When I pursued Moran...
我的整个人生与艾琳·艾德勒产生了
my entire life I had made one meaningful connection.
充满意义的蔓结相连
That was with Irene Adler.
你当时已经准备面对新的客户
You were preparing to take on a new client,
而我满心都以为我将会回到
I had every reason to believe that I would be returning
曾经的孤独状态里
to the solitary methods of old.
从那时开始 我们开始了共同工作
Since then, we've entered into a partnership.
我发现这样的安排令我们受益无穷
It's an arrangement which I find very rewarding.
你是很有趣的一个实验对象
You're an interesting project,
而我很热衷于观察你的进展
and I-I enjoy watching your progress.
据我对自己的了解
The thing that's different about me,
我和以前不一样的地方
empirically speaking...
就是你
is you.
这是别人对我说过的
That is one of the nicest things
最动听的一句话
anyone has ever said to me.
如我所说 这是一次经验观察
As I said, it's an empirical observation.
我可以向你保证的是
I'd like to promise you that...
当我查出谁该对她的死负责的时候
when I find the people responsible for her death,
我不会伤害他们
I won't hurt them.
正如我向你保证的一样
Just as I'd like to promise you
就算我找到了一根海♥洛♥因♥针管
that if I found a syringe of heroin tomorrow,
我也不会扎到我的胳膊里
I won't shoot it into my arm.
不过谁知道我能不能做到
Can't know that, though, can I?
与此同时 你也必须相信我的直觉
In the meantime, you'll just have to trust my intent.
不过你得快点决定
Better decide quickly, though.
养蜂人到了
Beekeeper approaches.
他在补充糖水
He's refilling the water.
我们该做什么
What-what do we do?
我说过我不会严刑拷问他
Well, I said I wouldn't torture him.
但这不意味着我会对他和颜悦色
Doesn't mean I'm going to end this with lively debate.
打扰 我们是纽约警局的
Excuse me. We're with the NYPD.
我们需要看一眼你的本子
We need to take a look at your notebook.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表