华生
你给我的那堆书我看完了
I read the last stack of books.
没什么问题 要问
No questions... asked.
但杰里米·边沁是个功利主义哲学家[英国哲学家]
But, uh, Jeremy Bentham is a utilitarian philosopher.
这跟做侦探有什么关系
That has nothing to do with being a detective.
边沁是近代犯罪学之父
Bentham is the father of modern criminology.
他说罪案是自♥由♥意志的产物
He said that crime is the result of free will.
我们去开门之前
Uh, you're gonna put the acid away
你会把酸收起来的 对吧
before we answer the door, right?
您的快递 福尔摩斯先生
Delivery for you, Mr. Holmes.
谢谢 克雷布里特 恐怕我...
Thank you, Crabtree, but I'm afraid I...
老天爷啊
Oh, my God.
这是...
Is that...?
盒子里的蜜蜂 的确是
A bee in a box? Yes, it is.
这该是最无法收买♥♥人的贿赂了吧
Fairly unimpressive as far as bribes go.
养蜂人可不会这么说
Not if you're an apiculturist.
这是石巢蜂 一种独居蜂
That's an Osmia Avoseta-- solitary bee
以用花瓣筑成精致的蜂巢而闻名
famed for building exquisite nests from flower petals.
已经快绝种了
It's on the verge of extinction.
克雷布里特 这太贵重了
Crabtree, this is exquisite.
我不能接受
I cannot accept it.
请告诉莱登先生不要再找我了
Please tell Mr. Lydon not to contact me again.
我跟他说过 你是个立场坚定的人
I told him you are a man of convictions.
也许现在他会相信了
Perhaps now he'll believe me.
太荒谬了 单棍是你的爱好
This is ridiculous. Single stick is your hobby.
又不能帮我破案
It's not gonna help me solve crimes.
瞄准头顶
Aim for the pate.
早上好 警监
Good morning, Captain.
你是不是跟杰拉尔德·莱登扯上关系了
Are you in bed with a guy named Gerald Lydon?
他想雇我 不过我拒绝了
He tried to hire me. I declined.
他可不这么想
Well, that's not what he thinks.
你得过来一下 他要见你
You should get down here. He's asking for you.
为什么
Why?
不知道 不过我们刚把他逮捕了
I don't know, but we just arrested him.
他枪杀了他的司机 克雷布里特
He shot his driver-- guy named Crabtree.
现在被控谋杀
He's being charged with murder.
莱登说他记不起来了
Lydon says he can't remember.
不过他的护士目睹了一切
His nurse witnessed the whole thing, though.
他貌似发病了...
There was some kind of episode..
好了 我够有耐心的了 请让开
Yeah, well, I've been patient. Excuse me.
我想见我爸爸
I want to see my father!
不行 这是不允许的 懂吗
No-- Hey, that's not gonna happen, okay?
你♥爸♥爸杀了人 这是凶案现场
Your dad killed somebody. This is a crime scene.
你们得退后
You guys got to step back.
我父亲有病
My father is sick.
莱登的儿子
Lydon's sons.
他们很有经验
They're hands-on.
总之 他要见你
Anyway, he's asking for you.
他说他非你不见
Says you're the only one he'll see.
克雷布里特为我工作了23年
Crabtree worked for me for 23 years.
我认识他的另一半 还帮他们收养了女儿
I know his partner; I helped them adopt their daughter.
我不明白怎么会觉得他要伤害我
I don't know how I could think that he would hurt me.
我现在很难分清
I'm-I'm having a hard time holding on
事情的真假
to what's real and what isn't.
我确信这病
Uh, this-this conviction
是别人加害于我
that someone did this to me...
我不知道怎么会有这种想法
...I don't know where it comes from.
也许真是妄想 但我生活中的一切
And maybe it is a delusion, but everything in my life
都显得很不可靠 除了那个想法
feels so slippery, except for that.
我对它深信不疑
That feels solid.
帮帮我
Help me!
你怎么拿着这个装蜜蜂的盒子
Hey, why do you have the box with the bee in it?
我们接手了杰拉尔德·莱登的案子
We took Gerald Lydon's case.
不是不接的吗
We did?
说实话 我难以拒绝他
Well, frankly, I couldn't say no to him.
就像要拒绝垂死之人的遗愿
It would have felt like denying a dying man his last wish.
我们先把这个带回家
We are taking this home,
然后去那个为他确诊的
and then we're going to the genetics lab
遗传实验室
which confirmed his diagnosis.
在瓦特遗传学实验室 我们的工作不仅围绕遗传学
At Watt Helix, we always say our work isn't just about genetics.
Helix指DNA的双螺旋结构
还包括更健康的食品 助你延长寿命
It's about healthier food. It's about a longer life.
我们要造福每一个人
It's about you.
纯粹的精神鸦♥片♥
Utter pabulum.
这会让你觉得商业科学
You'd think corporate science would maintain
还残存着一丝节操
some vestige of dignity.
他的肖像是基里安·博伊德画的
His portrait was painted by Kirian Boyd;
真厉害
that's impressive.
自负的感觉无处不在
This place is a tower of ego.
看来 你就是夏洛克·福尔摩斯了
So, you're Sherlock Holmes?
你是乔恩·华生 对吧
And Joan Watson, right?
没错 你好
Yes. Hi.
我叫拉斐尔·基廷 是这里的总裁
I'm Raph Keating; I'm president here.
这位是娜塔莎·凯德曼
This is Natasha Kademan.
她领导着医疗研究小组
She heads up the medical research team.
小塔 跟福尔摩斯和华生问声好
'Tash, meet Holmes and... Watson.
娜塔莎·凯德曼 我听过这个名字
Natasha Kademan. I know that name.
你发表过一篇名为
You wrote your dissertation
《勇士基因》的专题论文 是吧
on "The Warrior Gene", did you not?
凯德曼女士进行了一项研究
Ms. Kademan conducted a study which many say
号♥称可以隔离诱发反♥社♥会♥行为的基因
isolated the gene responsible for sociopathic behavior.
很棒的工作
Sterling work.
但现在你怎么搞起这个了
And why are you plowing these fields?
资♥金♥短♥缺♥
My funding dried up.
接待员说你们想了解杰拉尔德·莱登的事
The receptionist said you have a question about Gerald Lydon.
莱登说有人害他得了CAA
Lydon thinks someone gave him CAA?
你知道这事吗
Did you know about this?
当然 他刚来时经常挂在嘴边
Sure. He used to talk about it when he came in.
听起来像是妄想
It sounded... delusional.
可能吧
And it may well be.
但莱登先生坚持说
But Mr. Lydon insists that geneticists,
某些遗传学家的话
whose names escape him at the moment,
使他确信在技术上那是可能的
assure him that it is technically possible.
你们诊断了他的病情
You diagnosed his condition,
你们实验室对这种疾病做了全面的研究
your lab has researched the disease extensively.
可行吗
Is it?
我想如果你们有花不完的钱
I guess if you had unlimited money,
和一个好的实验室
a great lab,
也许的确能做到
you probably could do it.
CAA来自于APP基因的变异
The CAA comes from a mutation of the APP gene.
大概有七个人
There may be seven people out there
有能力破解这种变异
that might be able to crack it.
可以把他们的姓名和住址给我吗
Could I have their names and addresses, please?
你说真的
Seriously?
这是什么
Hey, what's this?
你现在是侦探 你说呢
You're a detective now; you tell me.
看来
Uh, it looks like
-你把干洗票留给我了 -是的
- you left your dry cleaning ticket for me. - Yes.
理由是... 除了同事关系以外
The reason being... as well as being colleagues,
我们还有一层非同寻常的家庭伙伴关系
we are now embarking on a quite unusual domestic partnership,
所以家务事我们该分工合作 避免重复劳动
so we should aggregate our errands, not duplicate them.
那么 我去取干洗的衣物 你呢
So, I get the dry cleaning and you get what?
我会一个月清理一次冰箱 同意否
I shall clean our refrigerator once monthly. Agreeable?
你最好早点取
You should pick that up early.
我们明天要去挪威
We're leaving for Norway tomorrow.
什么
What?
我深入研究了一下
I've been delving into
七大遗传学家
our "Magnificent Seven" Geneticists,
"The Magnificent Seven":电影《豪勇七蛟龙》
从中发现了一个
and I have discovered a connection
值得深入挖掘的联♥系♥
which merits further exploration.
这位是因瓦德·摩勒博士
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表