你女儿的命
Your daughter's life boils down
就靠这两个数字了 220万美金 4天
to two numbers: $2.2 million, four days.
不及时付钱 她就会死
If you don't pay in time, she dies.
通知警方或联调局 她也会死
If you involve the police or the FBI, she dies.
不照我的指示做
If you deviate from my instructions in any way,
她还是会死
she dies.
我在她家给你留了部手♥机♥
I've left a phone for you at her apartment;
随身带着
keep it with you.
等待进一步指示
Wait for further instructions.
我一下飞机就去她家了
I went to her place as soon as I touched down.
就是这部手♥机♥
This is the cell phone.
看来有打斗迹象
Looked like there'd been a bit of a struggle.
我很小心没碰过这手♥机♥
I was careful not to touch it.
抱歉问一句
I'm sorry to interrupt,
你有220万美金吗
but do you have $2.2 million?
2011年5月 瑞斯从他多米尼加的供货人那
In May of 2011, Rhys stole exactly that amount
不多不少偷了这笔钱
from his Dominican suppliers.
从此就一直躲在泰国
He's been hiding out in Thailand ever since.
正如我所说 前毒贩
Like I said, ex-dealer.
他们有些交易处理得很草率
They got sloppy with some transactions.
我看到提早退休的机会 就抓住了
I saw an opportunity for early retirement, and took it.
你从没想过那样做
It never occurred to you that you might be
也许会危及你的女儿吗
putting your daughter in danger?
没人知道艾米丽的存在
Well, no one knew about Emily.
他是推理出来的
But he knew 'cause he deduced it.
但我从来没跟人讲过我有个女儿
But I never spoke about her to anyone else,
从来没有
never.
除非是她妈妈 但...
Her mom knew, obviously, but...
她几年前就去世了
She passed away several years ago.
艾米丽知道你偷了多米尼加人的钱吗
Did Emily know about your theft from the Dominicans?
不知道 我消失之前
No. Before I disappeared,
给她发了封邮件 写着
I gave her an e-mail address, and said,
"假如你遇到麻烦了 可以来找我"
"Look, if you're ever in trouble, you can get in touch."
但在收到录像之前 她从来没找过我
But I hadn't heard from her till I got this video.
不是有个很简单的方法吗
Well, isn't there a simple solution?
把赎金交了 你女儿就回来了
You pay the ransom, and you get your daughter back.
还剩多少
How much is left?
不到两...
Uh... just under two...
两百万也可以了
$2 million is nothing to sneeze at.
差不多两千
$2,000, you know, give or take.
你在18个月里就把两百万花了
You spent $2 million in just 18 months?
不 是输了两百万
No, I lost $2 million.
他的缺点是吸毒
Drugs were his vice.
我的是好赌
Cards were mine.
抱歉 特别是我现在知道你
Look, I'm sorry. I'm even sorrier
在试着戒毒我就更抱歉了 我只是...
now that I know that you're trying to clean up. I just...
我不想勾起不好的回忆
I don't mean to go stirring up bad memories.
我只是不知道该找谁帮忙
I just didn't know who else to turn to.
他说要是我去找警♥察♥
Said he'd kill Emily
或是联邦调查员就会杀了艾米丽
if I went to the cops or the feds.
我就想 既然我认识
And I figured, since I was acquainted
著名的夏洛克·福尔摩斯 为什么不...
with the Sherlock Holmes, I'd be a fool not to...
找他帮忙 对吧
seek his advice, right?
还有差不多44小时才到交赎金的时候
We have just under 44 hours until the ransom is due.
太充裕了
Luxury.
我只需要一半时间
That's twice what I'll need.
那是艾米丽的妈妈 潘妮
That's Emily's mom... Penny.
你说她去世了
You said she passed away.
是 得了某种癌症吧
Yeah, some kind of cancer, I think.
我们并不亲近
Well, we were never that close.
她是美国人 91年时在伦敦度假
She was American on holiday in London back in '91.
我们就遇见了 处得挺好
We met, had some fun...
然后就有了艾米丽
then along came Emily.
你为什么没有一点要垮掉的样子
How are you not a total wreck right now?
如果我的孩子被抓了 要交赎金
If my kid was taken and held for ransom,
我都不知道我会不会撑得住
I don't know if I could keep it together.
你看起来很...淡定
You seem quite... I don't know-- Zen.
我有一次送福尔摩斯去苏格兰场
I made a delivery once to Holmes at Scotland Yard.
很疯狂是吧
Crazy, right?
更疯狂的是
Crazier still,
他邀请我留下来 看他怎么协助警方
he invites me to stay and watch him assist
审讯一个在伦敦各处
in the interrogation of this lunatic
放置汽车炸♥弹♥的疯子
who'd been planting car bombs all over the city.
警方知道还有一个炸♥弹♥
The police knew there was another one out there,
但他们不知道在哪儿
but they didn't know where it was.
福尔摩斯跟那个家伙呆了五分钟的样子
Holmes is in the room with the guy for, like, five minutes.
凭他鞋子上的几个污点
Figures out where the bomb is
就知道了那颗炸♥弹♥放在哪儿
from a couple of stains on the guy's shoe.
你问我为什么没垮
You ask why I'm not a total wreck?
因为我相信夏洛克·福尔摩斯
'Cause I believe in Sherlock Holmes.
你的多米尼加朋友确实来过
Your friends, the Dominicans-- they were here.
至少来过一个
Or at least one of them was, anyway.
他在这里等着她
He waited for her here.
我在地板上发现了烟灰
I found traces of cigarette ash on the floor.
为什么不是艾米丽留下的呢 简单
Now, how do I know it didn't come from Emily? Easy.
她不抽烟
She's not a smoker.
整个房♥子里除此以外
No other signs of tobacco
没有其他抽过烟的迹象
in the whole apartment.
她连个打火机都没有
She doesn't even have a lighter.
这种烟灰来自克丽玛
This ash comes from a Crema,
一种多米尼加人很喜欢的牌子
a popular Dominican brand.
你能从烟灰判断出牌子
You can tell the brand by the ash?
我能单凭烟灰识别出
I can identify 140 cigarette
140种香烟和雪茄牌子
and cigar brands by their ash alone.
要是你看了我的专论就不会不知道
Now, if you bothered to read my monographs, you would know that.
接下来 他们在这里厮打起来
So, they struggled here.
她把水杯打翻
She dropped her glass of water that she poured.
水溅到了他手上
The water spilled on his hand.
否则你怎么解释这个
How else do you explain this?
只是个旋而已
It's just a swirl.
是一个符号♥
It is a symbol,
象征着泰诺族的飓风之神
that of the Taino god of hurricanes.
众所周知 泰诺族是前哥伦比亚居民
The Taino, as everyone knows, were the pre-Colombian inhabitants
现在属于多米尼加共和国
of what is now the Dominican Republic.
这也可以是个手盖印
This, meanwhile, is a hand stamp
属于布鲁克林的一家多米尼加夜店
of a Dominican nightclub in Brooklyn
这家夜店有个很合适的名字
called, appropriately enough,
飓风[Hurricane] 不过把c换成了k
Hurrikane, with a "K."
水弄湿了绑♥架♥艾米丽的人
Emily's water moistened the hand stamp
手上的印♥章♥
on her abductor's hand,
所以墙上会有印子
facilitating its transfer to the wall.
也许他会留下指纹
Maybe he left some prints.
查过了 他走之前把门把擦净了
Already checked-- he wiped down the doorknobs before he left.
你怎么知道这印子不是艾米丽手上的
How do you know the stamp didn't come from Emily's hand?
她刚刚跑步回来 所以才喝水
Well, she'd just got back from a jog, hence the water.
没有哪个夜店会让她穿着运动服进去
No nightclub would allow her in wearing exercise gear,
更别说将"飓风"这个词变形这么做作的了
let alone one as pretentious as Hurrikane with a "K."
那人是从夜店里出来后绑♥架♥她的
Her kidnapper came from a nightclub,
我们应该去那儿
and that is where we shall go.
我就说 要信夏洛克·福尔摩斯
"I believe in Sherlock Holmes."
计划真就是这个
This is seriously the plan?
让瑞斯四处走 运气好的话
Rhys walks around on the off chance
能在有人认出他之前 先认出别人
he recognizes someone before they recognize him?
他戴了帽子呢
Well, he's wearing a hat.
在夜店里找人还有更好的办法吗
Are there other, more surgical ways to search this nightclub?
当然有 但那需要
Yes, of course, but they would require
一个纽约警♥察♥或联邦调查员的
the manpower and resources
人力和物力
of an NYPD or an FBI,
两个我们都不能找
and both are off-limits to us.
假如他认出以前
But if he spots someone
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表