官僚主义 这就是我不当警♥察♥的原因之一
Bureaucracy. One of the many reasons I'm not a policeman.
福尔摩斯 住手
Holmes, halt.
窃贼找到了
Thief.
现在你只需要找出凶手了
Now all you need is your killer.
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第一季 第二集
我发现凯西的时候 他已经死了
Casey was already dead when I found him.
我知道我应该先报♥警♥的
I know I should've called the cops first,
但是最近我过得太不顺了
but things have been so bad for me lately.
你知道的 经济这么糟糕 我
You know, I just... freakin' economy, I...
那个衣柜是件古董
And that armoire was an antique.
至少值两千
It's worth two grand at least.
但我绝对没有动过他一根汗毛
But I, I never laid a finger on him.
是的 你没有
No, you didn't.
但你打爆了他的头
You put a bullet in his brain.
错 错 错 大错特错
Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong!
怎么错了
What's wrong?
对不起 我想
I'm sorry, I don't think
我已经说得够明白了
I could've been much clearer earlier.
有两宗案件 两个犯人
There were two crimes, two perpetrators.
受害人被盗的东西都在他那
This guy had all of the victim's stuff.
但没有枪 在他的公♥寓♥里没找到枪
But no gun. Not anywhere in his apartment.
我认为射击残留物鉴定会证明
I suspect the GSR test your people performed
他近期没有开过枪
will show that he hasn't fired one of late.
再说 他也没喷体香剂
Also, he isn't wearing any deodorant,
更不用说女士用的波拉松牌了
let alone Lady's "T-Blossom."
难道你没发现吗
Or hadn't you noticed?
椅子上的气味只有你得闻出来
You're the only one who could smell anything on that chair.
对了 那个椅子 多谢提醒
The chair, right...I'm glad you brought that up.
如果按照贝尔警探的理论
If, per Detective Bell's theory,
窃贼看到受害者突然回来 吓了一跳
the burglar was startled by the victim's unexpected return,
那他为什么要坐下来
why was he sitting down?
那是该放松的时间吗 显然不是
It's a curious time to take a load off, no?
夏洛克 你要知道
You know what, Sherlock?
去帮我买♥♥包薯条好吗
Hey, do you mind getting me a bag of chips?
角落里有台自动贩售机
I think there's a vending machine around the corner.
他当初没被请来当顾问
He wasn't asked to consult here
就是因为他独特的人格魅力
because of his charming personality.
他一直都这样吗
Was he always like this?
我的意思是 你在苏格兰场认识他的时候
I mean, back when you knew him in Scotland Yard?
他就是个刺头
He was a pain in the ass.
但是 他也非常非常厉害
But he was also very, very good.
上周他介绍你的时候
He said when he introduced you last week
说你是他的"贴身仆人"
that you were his, "Personal valet"?
像是管家之类的 对吧
That's sort of like a butler, right?
知道他搬来纽约的时候
You must've been really happy
你一定非常开心吧
when he relocated here in New York.
事实上 他在离开伦敦的
Actually, he reached out to me
两周前就联♥系♥我了
before he left London two weeks ago.
他在伦敦打给你
He called you from London?
是的 他说他在希思罗机场 怎么了
Yeah. Said he was calling from Heathrow. Why?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
那个邻居不承认是他开的枪
Neighbor just won't cop to the shooting.
他说他要找律师
Says he wants a lawyer.
聪明
Smart man.
他没杀人 他应该有个律师
He didn't kill anyone. He should get a lawyer.
他还说 在发现受害者的尸体之前
He's also saying that he passed a "Strange woman"
他在楼梯间碰到了一个奇怪的女人
on the stairwell right before he found the victim's body.
太棒了 他有没有看清楚
Excellent! Did he get a good look at her?
是的 他可以对画像师描述她的样子
Yeah, he can describe her to a T.
或许那只是他胡思乱想的产物
Probably because she's a product of his freakin' imagination.
显然 他是在现场听到
Obviously, he heard Harry Potter here
哈利·波特[指福尔摩斯]说凶手是女性
say something about a female shooter back at the scene,
然后试图转移我们的视线
and now he's trying to serve us one on a platter.
你该让他见见画像师
You need to sit him with a sketch artist.
-尽快画出那个女人的肖像 -抱歉
- Circulate an image of this woman ASAP. - I'm sorry.
我想问下 到底是谁在调查这个案子
I got to ask who's running this investigation?
你曾表示这桩案子对你们的士气很重要
You indicated this case was important to the morale of your men.
这个家伙想让我们去追踪一个
I think this guy's gonna have us chasing
根本不存在的凶手
some fictional shooter.
你真的要冒着
You really want to run the risk of
抓错凶手的危险吗
pinning the murder on the wrong person?
给总部打电♥话♥ 派个画像师过来
Call down to headquarters and get me a sketch artist.
-但是 警监 -如果他错了
- But, Captain... - If he's wrong,
他就是错了 但是得让他服气
he's wrong, but I want to know he's wrong.
你之前干得不错嘛
That was impressive earlier,
在受害者的家里发现衣柜的照片
noticing the photograph of the armoire at the victim's house.
虽然我并不需要它来证明我的观点
I didn't need it to prove my point,
但是当然了 那也有点用
of course, but it helped.
不用谢
You're welcome.
我马上就要去见朋友了
I've got to go meet my friend soon.
你自己回家没问题吧
You're going to be okay getting home by yourself?
这个你即将要见的朋友
This, uh, friend that you're meeting...
你最近一次和他上♥床♥是什么时候
when was the last time you slept with him?
显然 他是个男人 还是你的前男友
It's quite obvious it's a he and an ex-lover.
每次你谈到他
You go out of your way to avoid gender
都故意隐去性别
every time you talk about him
而每当你提到"朋友"时 眼神都在闪躲
and you avert your gaze every time you say "Friend."
至于我为什么知道他不是你现任男友
As to how I know it's not a current lover,
是因为你的步态
your walk speaks volumes.
我的步态
My walk?
比利时的一项研究表明
Study in Belgium showed
一个女人近期的性高♥潮♥史
that a woman's recent orgasmic history
可以通过她的步态看出来
can be discerned from her gait.
看起来你已经有段时间没有过了
Yours would indicate it's been a while.
如果你说错和说对的几率一样
Is it sad being wrong as often
会不会很糟糕
as you are right?
我的建议是 和他上♥床♥
My advice, sleep with him.
对你的情绪有好处
Do wonders for your mood.
-泰 对不起我来晚了 -不要紧
- Ty, hey, sorry I'm late. - Oh, please.
该道歉的是我
I'm the one who should be apologizing.
我改了两次时间
I'm the one who had to reschedule twice.
那倒是
That's true.
地方检察官让你忙不过来吧
DA's keeping you busy?
如果不一直帮他打赢官司
If I don't keep winning cases for him,
我将来怎么能接他的班呢
how will I ever take his job?
你怎么样
How about you?
上个礼拜接了个新客户 对吧
You...just started with a client last week, right?
怎么样
How's it going?
不错 很好 挺棒的
Good, fine, great.
那她是一个
So, what is she...a,
酗酒者 瘾君子 还是两者都是
alcoholic, addict, both?
你知道的 我不谈论我的客户
You know I don't talk about my clients, right?
不好意思
Oh, sorry.
我知道我们已经分手了
I know we're not together anymore,
但我还是担心你
but I still worry about you.
我很好
I'm fine.
问题是 我不是唯一担心你的人
The thing is, I'm not the only one who's worried.
老天 我的父母吗 不要告诉我
Oh, my God, my parents...tell me
他们联♥系♥你了
they didn't reach out to you.
他们说你不回电♥话♥
They said you're not returning their calls.
是的 我总不能每次和他们讲话
Yeah, well, I don't need a lecture
都长篇大论吧 所以我
every time I speak to them, so I...
乔恩 他们很困惑
They're confused, Joan.
你原来是名外科医生
You used to be a surgeon.
现在却成了瘾君子的保姆
Now you babysit drug addicts.
我知道那个病人的死让你很痛苦
I know how much it hurt when you lost that patient,
但如果你做这些是为了忏悔的话
but if you're doing all this as some kind of penance...
我做这些是因为那是我的强项
I am doing this because I'm actually good at it.
我不明白这为什么让人如此费解
I don't know why that's so hard to understand.
我煮了咖啡
Hey, I made coffee.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表