为什么 因为他是故意的
Why? 'Cause he's making a point.
这个房♥间象征着他的过去 而不是现在
This room represents who he was,not who he is.
如果这儿有什么有价值的东西
If there was anything of value here,
恩尼斯不会让我们得到的
Ennis never would have led us to it.
我在解释他计划要抵♥制♥侧写时
Were you not listening when
你没在听吗
I explained his plan to become profile-proof?
我只是好奇
Just out of curiosity,
你对恩尼斯家人的指控有多大把握
how accurate were your allegations against the Ennis family?
你的侧写里提到了最初的几项性侵犯指控
The first allegations of sexual abuse came in your profile,
但那只是纯粹的推理
but that was just pure speculation.
你的书 从另一面讲
Your book, on the other hand,
引述了一个匿名的消息来源
you quoted an anonymous source,
一个邻居声称 恩尼斯对虐待很在行
a neighbor who claimed that Ennis had confided in him about the abuses.
那你是什么意思
So, what are you saying?
我想说的是你对于打擦边球很在行
Well, I'm saying that you've been known to cut corners.
比如 在关于我的文章中
In the article you wrote about me, for example,
你把我对你私下说的东西也写进去了
you included things that I had said to you privately
就像那是引述的一样
as though they were quotes for attribution.
可你确实说了那些话
You did say them,though.
而我的文章写的就是你
And my article was right about you.
目前为止是
So far.
那么 那个邻居是否真的存在
So, was there a neighbor?
还是你只是猜测恩尼斯实施了性♥虐♥
Or were you just guessing about Ennis being sexually abused?
恩尼斯的异常状态和性♥虐♥相吻合
Ennis's pathology was consistent with sexual abuse.
我已经追查了他20年了
I've chased men like him for 20 years.
那种状态每次都出现
It's been present every single time.
但不意味着这次也出现了
Doesn't mean it was present here.
如果你错了 将会付出沉痛的代价
So, if you were wrong, it was a costly mistake.
恩尼斯的父亲在遗书里提到了你的书
Ennis's father quoted your book in his suicide note.
你导致霍华德杀了八个人而且
You spurred Howard to eight murders
还有一个生死未卜
and counting.
好像霍华德·恩尼斯需要理由才能杀人
Oh, like Howard Ennis needs a reason to kill people.
也许他不需要
Maybe he doesn't,
但在你出现之前他没有这些理由
but he didn't have this reason until you came along.
我要去睡了
I'm going to bed.
你需要什么吗
You need anything?
凯瑟琳·德拉蒙德对她的工作走火入魔了
I know that Kathryn Drummond is obsessed with her work.
她对自己侧写的准确性很自负
She prides herself on the... accuracy of her profiles.
但她可能因为过分相信自己的判断
But to think she would've gone so far
以至于毁了一个家庭
as to destroy a family to lend credence to one of her claims.
你是否想过她可能
Did you ever consider the possibility
在文章里关于你的事情上说了谎
that she lied about you in the article?
她能得到什么好处
What would she have to gain?
我在文章里又不是被揭发的对象
I was never revealed as the subject in the article.
从没有人会这样想我
No one ever compared me to it.
不管怎么说 她占了个便宜
Anyway, she got a good deal, right.
她暗示了你的吸毒问题 那又怎么说
She predicted your drug problem. So what?
你已经戒了
You got clean.
你已经从跌倒的地方爬起来重操旧业了
You picked up your career right where you left off.
甚至还交了朋友
And you even made a friend,
凯瑟琳在她的文章里说这些都是不可能的
something that Kathryn claimed in her article was virtually impossible.
我 我是在说我
Me. I'm talking about me.
我想说的是
Look, my point is that...
人们唯一可以完全预测别人的地方
the only thing that anyone can predict about people with 100% certainty
就是他们会改变
is that they'll change.
如果有人觉得还有别的就是在自欺欺人
And anyone who thinks otherwise is kidding themselves.
我的天呐 那是不是
Oh, my God. Is that...
是的 你家很不错 华生 很敞亮
Yeah. You have a lovely home, Watson. Excellent light.
我觉得今天好累
I found today quite taxing.
我觉得是你的色情作品让我分心了
I thought your pornography might distract me.
那不是我的作品
It's not my pornography.
我很遗憾 性行为是一件很平常的事
The sex, I'm sorry to say, is quite mundane.
而且就算它不是
And even if it wasn't,
是这些不堪入目的剪辑才让它惨不忍♥睹
the continuity gaffes make it virtually unwatchable.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
注意看钟
Note the clock.
现在是晚上八点
20 here.
凌晨零点
00 there.
又变成11点20 还有其他的穿帮镜头
11:20 again. And many others.
是我的话就不会因为自己家
If I were you,I wouldn't be upset that
出了部色情片不舒服
a dirty movie was produced in my home;
片子拍得太烂才叫人不爽
I would be upset that it was produced so sloppily.
要是还来得及
And if you haven't already,
我强烈建议你换个锅铲
I strongly recommend that you find yourself a new spatula.
华生
Watson!
-早上好 -什么事
- Morning. - What is it?
格雷森警监发短♥信♥说
Captain Gregson just texted,said there was
派翠西亚·恩尼斯家昨晚有情况
some sort of disturbance at Patricia Ennis's home last night.
可能是霍华德·恩尼斯试图闯入
It's possible that Howard Ennis tried to break in.
也许会留下他行踪的线索
If he did,he may have left some clue as to his whereabouts.
我很急 要不要我帮你把内衣也选了
I'm in a hurry. Shall I select your undergarments as well?
是误报 恩尼斯昨晚没来
False alarm. Ennis wasn't here last night.
但确实有人来过
Well,someone was.
这些是恩尼斯小姐的邻居
Couple of Miss Ennis's neighbors
从街上扔过来的
threw these from the street.
要不是这个礼拜铺天盖地的报道
I guess they didn't know about her connection to her brother
他们也不会知道她兄弟是谁
until all the news coverage this week.
失陪
Excuse me.
是我 头儿
Yes,Chief.
我是不是该照张相给凯瑟琳
Shall I take a picture for Kathryn,
让她看看她的小册子
show her how her little tome
把恩尼斯家害成了什么样
affects the Ennis family to this very day?
饿了吗 华生
Hungry,Watson?
不 这些食物
No,it's just this food.
全都是
It's exactly the opposite of
有肾病的人不应该吃的
what someone with kidney problems should be eating.
炸薯条跟牛肉干含大量的钠
The chips and the jerky are high in sodium.
甘草中的甘草酸
The licorice contains glycyrrhizin,
会影响肾功能
which can interfere with renal function.
她应该知道不能买♥♥这些
She would've known not to buy these.
的确 还有奶酪 肉骨头
Yeah, cheese, bones.
有什么不对劲吗
What is it?
是乳香
It's frankincense.
还有少许胡萝卜籽
With a hint of carrot seed.
对
Yeah.
是香精油 一种浓缩液体
Essential oils,concentrated liquids
含有从植物提取来的挥发性芳香混合物
that contain volatile aroma compounds from plants.
我知道香精油是什么
I know what essential oils are.
通常是用来按♥摩♥的
Typically,they're used in aromatherapy.
可你却在她喝水的杯底闻到了
But you can smell them on the bottom of her drinking glass?
你也知道这种液体
Obviously you know that liquids of this type
喝下去是有剧毒的
are highly toxic when ingested.
尤其是对泌尿系统
Especially to the renal system.
我说你父母的那些话...
Those things I said about your parents...
我是真的信
I believed them
才写进你兄弟的犯罪侧写里
when I put them in your brother's profile.
但当我写书时根本证明不了有虐待
But when I was writing the book, I couldn't prove the abuse.
我不想放弃 就捏造了一个消息来源
I didn't want to back down,so I made up a source.
在你家上诉后
After your family sued,
我买♥♥通了你们的邻居
I paid one of your neighbors to say
让他假装我的证据提供者
he was the person I talked to.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我对不起你的父亲 母亲
I'm sorry for your father, your mother,
还有你
you.
我还欠你兄弟一声对不起
I even owe your brother an apology.
靠近点
Come a little closer.
我现在说话有点困难
It's getting hard for me to talk.
好
Sure.
警监说你陪同德拉蒙德探员
Captain said you accompanied Agent Drummond
去找恩尼斯小姐谈话
to speak with Miss Ennis.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表