trying to decipher his game.
我之前错了
I was wrong.
凯瑟琳·德拉蒙德与联邦调查局
好成熟的举动啊
That's mature.
一开始我只想画胡子的
Started out as a simple mustache,
如果你相信的话
if you can believe it.
我知道你为什么对她有意见
I know why you don't like her.
你唤起了我对那种
You recall my aversion
满嘴喷粪的蠢女人的厌恶
to bile-spewing pig-women.
《演绎家》
"The Deductionist"
她的一篇文章
An article she wrote
十年前刊登在一份精神病学杂♥志♥上
for a psychiatric journal ten years ago,
关于她在伦敦执行任务时
about a police consultant she met
认识的一位警方顾问
while on assignment in London.
用她的原话讲 "一个拥有
A man she said was "In possession
独一无二的强大演绎头脑的人"
of a uniquely potent deductive mind."
今天因为她 你看起来心烦意乱
You seem genuinely upset by her today.
所以百度了一下 并找到了那片文章
So,I Googled her,and I found the article.
文章中她从没指名道姓说是你 但仍然
She never referred to you by name,but still,
通过她描述的一些事
some of the things that she wrote...
当我初次遇见凯瑟琳·德拉蒙德时
When I first met Kathryn Drummond,
作为一名调查员 她几乎没有任何潜力
she showed a modicum of potential as an investigator.
所以在例行公务之外
So, aside from our extracurricular exertions,
我还试着用自己的方法来训练她
I tried to tutor her in my methods.
当时她看起来得很容易调♥教♥
She seemed quite amenable,at the time.
我一点都没想到 她只不过是
Little did I know she was merely interested in gaining
对我的思维方法更感兴趣
a better understanding of the inner workings of my mind.
她在侧写你
She was profiling you.
这是另一种说法 没错
Well, that's one word for it, yes.
发现被她背叛是一方面
Discovering the betrayal was one thing;
发现她比我想象中更具洞察力
discovering that she was far more perceptive
是另一方面
than I realized was quite another.
她预测到我将沉迷于毒品
She predicted my struggles with addiction.
她预见到了 而我没有
She saw it coming; I did not.
这就是你讨厌她的原因吗
Is that what this is all about?
就因为她预测对了一件事
The fact that she... she got one thing right?
如果你记得那篇文章的话
It was, as you will recall from the piece,
这只是她对我的未来所做的
one of several quite alarming prognostications
许多预言之一
she made regarding my future.
我那很多种自我毁灭方法中的一种
One of several methods by which I might self-destruct.
如果她说对了其中之一的话
And if she was right about one...
整个城市正陷入恐慌
We got a city in panic.
七具尸体正躺在停尸房♥里
We got seven dead bodies in the morgue.
现在我知道我的手下正在竭尽所能
Now, I know my guys are doing everything
找出霍华德·恩尼斯
they can to find Howard Ennis.
而你作为公认的霍华德·恩尼斯专家
And you're the so-called Howard Ennis expert.
却对他的下一个目标毫无头绪
You don't seem to have the first clue what he's up to next.
我承认 目前为止霍华德·恩尼斯的举动
I admit, Howard Ennis's behavior up to this point
令人费解
has been perplexing.
与我之前所了解的相矛盾
It contradicts everything I've come to know about the man.
也许他就是想引起混乱
Maybe the chaos is the point.
不按常理出牌
The randomness,
是一种对他侧写的蓄意蔑视
the deliberate flouting of his profile.
也许他就是想要让你困惑
Maybe he wants to confuse you.
华生小姐说得对 警监
Ms. Watson has a point, Captain.
昨天 我推测恩尼斯是想要传递一个信息
Yesterday, I posited that Ennis was attempting to send us a message.
今天 我推断你的困惑就是他的信息
Today, I would posit that the confusion is the message.
警监 是恩尼斯的电♥话♥
Captain, it's Ennis.
他直接打到警♥察♥局
He just called the station,
要求与行动小组的负责人讲话
asked to speak to the person in charge of the task force.
我把他转到你办公室了
I got him on hold in your office.
我是纽约警局的格雷森警监
This is Captain Gregson of the NYPD.
你好 纽约警局的格雷森警监
Hello, Captain Gregson of the NYPD.
我是霍华德·恩尼斯
This is Howard Ennis.
让我猜猜
May I assume that
我的老朋友德拉蒙德小姐就在旁边吧
my old friend Ms. Drummond is listening in?
说正事吧 恩尼斯先生
Say your piece, Mr. Ennis.
我就当你承认了
I'll take that as a yes.
我在昨天的新闻上看到你了 凯瑟琳
I saw you on the news yesterday, Kathryn.
你老得可真快啊
You are not aging well.
我打电♥话♥来就是觉得现在是时候
I'm calling because I thought it was time that
解释一下我到底想干什么
I explained what I'm up to.
事实上 恩尼斯先生 你不需要解释了
Actually, Mr. Ennis, that won't be necessary.
什么意思
Excuse me?
刚才我已经明白你的意图了
Well, I just figured it out.
所有的事都是为了德拉蒙德小姐 对吗
This is entirely about Ms. Drummond, correct?
你鄙视她 为什么
You despise her. Why?
最明显的答案就是
Well, obvious answer is that
她是导致你之前被逮捕的的主要原因
she's the agent most responsible for your capture,
但我觉得原因不只如此
but I think there's more to it than that.
你厌恶她是因为她毁了你
You detest her because she... solved you.
她看穿了你的想法
She climbed inside your head,
她把你所有丑陋的秘密都公之于众
she pulled all your ugly secrets out and exposed them.
她让你原形毕露
She demystified you.
所以现在你竭尽所能
And now you're doing everything in your power to...
妨碍她对你的侧写 反其道而行
violate her profile of you, rail against it,
告诉世人 你从未被打败
show everyone that, well, you never really were solved.
我喜欢你
I like you.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
演绎法专家
The Deductionist.
口音暴露了你
Accent gave you away.
看到没 我在监狱里读了很多书的
You see, I did a lot of reading in prison.
我找到了凯瑟琳写过的所有东西
I, uh, found everything Kathryn ever wrote.
还有 顺便说一句 你是对的
And, by the way,you're right.
我确实是想羞辱凯瑟琳
I do want to humiliate Kathryn.
但不是因为她对我做的事
But not because of what she did to me.
而是因为她对我家人做的事
Because of what she did to my family.
家人 你认真的 霍华德
Family? Are you serious, Howard?
不是你把垂死的妹妹抛弃在医院的吗
Didn't you just abandon your dying sister in a hospital?
我的父亲是个好人
My father was a good man.
我落得今天这步田地不是他的错
Wasn't his fault that I ended up the way I did.
但是你 凯瑟琳
But you, Kathryn...
你声称他经常虐待我
you alleged that he abused me on a regular basis,
说是他把我害成今天这个样子的
that he made me into the man that I am today.
你和我一样清楚
You know as well as I know that
他受到了不止一项施虐指控
there were multiple allegations of abuse.
我父亲 就像你们大部分人知道的一样
My father, as most of you probably know,
在那本书出版后几个月
hung himself in his garage
就在他的车♥库♥上吊自杀了
a few months after the book came out.
我母亲始终无法释怀
My mother never really got over it.
不到一年的时间里她也去世了
She died less than a year later.
如果你要我收手 凯瑟琳
If you ask me, Kathryn,
你曾经几乎用枪指着他们的头
you all but put a gun to their heads.
你想让我停止目前的行动
You want me to stop doing what I'm doing,
纽约警局的格雷森警监
Captain Gregson of the NYPD?
你要做的就只是
All you have to do...
把凯瑟琳·德拉蒙德交给我
is give me Kathryn Drummond.
我觉得他的要求相当合理
I think his demands are quite reasonable.
一面满是剪报的墙
A wall of newspaper clippings.
报纸满足了他内心的空虚
Journals filled with his innermost inanities.
他把这些当做被害女人的纪念品
Souvenirs from the women he murdered.
恩尼斯似乎下定决心要一了百了
Ennis seems resolved to leave no cliché unturned.
所以说我们跟一小时前一样毫无进展
So we're no closer to finding him than we were an hour ago.
也不能这么讲
I'm not so sure about that.
站在这里
Standing inside this space
就像站在霍华德·恩尼斯的大脑里一样
is like standing inside Howard Ennis's brain.
很难想象这里会不存在有价值的东西
It's hard to imagine there isn't something of value here.
事实上 很容易就能想象
Actually, it's quite easy to imagine.
他让我们找到这个地方
He let us find this place.
他把他的手♥机♥留在这里
He left his cell phone here
所以我们才能定位它的信♥号♥♥
so we could triangulate its signal.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表