Well, thanks to this video,
奧布莱恩先生刚刚被无罪释放了
Mr. O'Brien was just released,
虽然他是被冤枉的 但...
which is bully for him but, uh...
你还是无法继续持有公民的身份
doesn't make you any more of a citizen.
我仍然会被驱逐吗
I'm still going to be deported?
看情况
Depends.
那天你说你们已经讨论过
Were you serious the other day when you said
在不久的将来结婚的可能性
that you two had discussed the possibility of...
那是认真的吗
tying the knot?
因为你们要是认真的...
Because if you were...
格雷森警监已经联络过
Captain Gregson has already reached out
他在市政处工作的一个朋友
to a friend of his in the City Clerk's Office.
我不能打任何包票
I can't make any promises,
但照我的理解是
but my understanding is
要是你们今天结婚的话
if you were to get married today
移♥民♥局就不得不撤销驱逐
that I.C.E. will have to back off.
虽然我没想过这么结婚 但是...
It's not how I thought we would do it, but...
当然要去
sure.
干得好 奧布莱恩先生
Good show, Mr. O'Brien.
59街诊所
带来希望的地方
我给你发短♥信♥了 你不必来的
I texted you. You didn't have to come.
就像我那天说的
As I explained the other day,
没有什么比无聊对我的健康更有害
there's nothing more hazardous to my health than boredom.
而且我觉得来见你前男友也挺有意思
Besides, I thought it might be nice to meet the ex.
我很确定他不会出现了
I'm pretty sure he's not gonna show.
但你还是坐在这
Yet here you sit.
我再给他十分钟
I'll give him ten more minutes.
要是你还有什么别的地方要去
If there's someplace else you have to be...
今晚没有 华生
Not tonight, Watson.
今晚没有
Not tonight.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表