是什么改变了呢
What's changed?
我只是 我很想看看你的作品
I really just... I'd like to take a look at it.
等它完成了你会看到的
You'll see it when it's ready.
你有什么需要的吗
Can I get you anything?
我很好 谢了
I'm fine, thanks.
这对你来说肯定很难受吧
This must be difficult for you.
什么
Sorry?
让我住在这里
Having me here.
我知道你有多会观察
I know how much you... see.
我能想象你现在已经得出多少结论了
I can only imagine what you must be picking up right now.
你是唯一与我有共鸣的人
You know, you're the only person I ever empathized with.
共鸣
Empathy.
你变了
You have changed.
你前几天问我
You asked me the other day
我过得怎么样
what my life's been like.
你可能记得 我们在一起时
You may recall, over the course of our relationship, that I...
我偶尔会服用致幻剂
dabbled with the occasional narcotic.
那只是爱好 然后
They were a hobby, and...
你死后 就完全不只是爱好了
after your demise they became... a good deal more than that.
实际上 毒品占据了生活的一切
A way of life, really.
-夏洛克 -我...
- Sherlock... - I was...
我崩溃了 我
I was broken. I was...
我以为毒品可以缓解痛苦
I thought the drugs were helping,
但并没有
and they were not.
当我无法找出我以为的凶手时
When I couldn't find the man who I thought had killed you,
我 我就...
I-I just...
我跌倒了谷底
I hit a bottom.
苏格兰场让我回避
Scotland Yard asked me to step aside.
我最后逃到纽约来
I ended up coming here to New York to hide.
当我父亲意识到问题的严重性后
When my father realized the depths to which I had sunk,
他强迫我去了戒毒所
he forced me into rehab.
你现在好多了
You're better now.
我在戒毒了
I'm sober now.
但我永远都是个瘾君子
I'll always be an addict.
很抱歉 我 我希望我能说
I'm sorry, I, uh, I would like to be able to say that I...
我没有辜负你的回忆
honored your memory.
实际上 却恰恰相反
In fact, I did quite the opposite.
你要知道 在你身上发生的一切
Please know that I hold myself 100% accountable
全部都是因为我
for everything that has happened to you.
可能我永远也补偿不了你
It is unlikely that I will ever be able to make that up to you...
但我保证 我会一直试着补偿你
but you have my word that I will never stop trying.
你之前崩溃了
You were broken.
但你自己痊愈了
You fixed yourself.
如果伟大的夏洛克·福尔摩斯能做到 那...
If the great Sherlock Holmes can do it, then...
你给了我希望
...you give me hope.
他来过这
He was here.
斯泰普尔顿先生来过这
Mr. Stapleton was here.
夏洛克 我完成了
Sherlock, it's ready.
我的原创作品终于完成了
My original piece is finally ready,
你有独家欣赏权
and you have an exclusive invitation to view it.
我要出城几天
I'm out of town for a few more days
星期五回来
but will return on Friday.
五点在我家见面
Meet me at my place by 5:00,
或 做好准备吧[暗示]
or into the fireplace it goes.
有人吗
Hello?
我知道我迟到了 但我有充足的理由
I realize I'm late, but I have the most dazzling of excuses.
我知道艾德勒小姐
我以为你要带我去安全的地方
I thought you were taking me someplace safe.
这是个旧车♥库♥
This is an old garage.
我向你保证这绝不只是旧车♥库♥
I assure you it's a good deal more than that.
来吧
Come on.
这所房♥屋 是我刚来纽约时
I received this property as... payment...
完成案件的酬劳
for some work I did when I first arrived in New York.
本来想卖♥♥掉它的
Had intended to sell it...
后来我意识到 在紧急时刻这儿能做为
but then I realized... it might make a passable safe house...
还算过得去的藏身处
in case of emergency.
你确定我们没被跟踪吗
Are you sure we weren't followed?
我确定
I'm positive.
我采取了已知的所有反跟踪程序
I followed every countersurveillance procedure known to man,
还有些只有我知道的方法 所以
and then some known only to me, so...
我保证 你在这里很安全
I promise you, you're quite safe here.
那你的房♥子怎么办 我们该报♥警♥吗
What about your house? Shouldn't we call the police?
算是报了 我给华生发短讯了
Well, I have done, after a fashion-- I've texted Watson.
她接手了
She's handling it.
现场会做处理的
The scene will be... processed.
这完全没有道理
It doesn't make any sense.
这个 莫里亚蒂 他放我走
This... Moriarty, he let me go.
他让你找到我 那为什么他的手下
He told you were to find me, so why would his people
-在我枕头上留下花朵 -明显这是个信息
- leave that flower on my pillow. - It was a message, obviously.
他为什么要给我留下信息
Why would he send me a message?
是给我的信息
The message was for me.
已经显而易见了
It could not have been clearer.
他想让我明白 只要你还在我生活里
He wants me to understand that as long as you're in my life,
你就能 也会被用来对付我
you can and will be used against me.
你是我见过最坚强的人之一
You are one of the strongest people I have ever met,
但与有如此意志和头脑的莫里亚蒂相比
but next to a will and a mind like Moriarty,
你还很脆弱
you're weak.
而且因为我在乎你 所以我也很脆弱
And because I care for you... I'm also weak.
所以我要放你离开
That's why I need to let you go.
什么
What?
我很抱歉 你不能留在这里
I'm sorry, you can't stay here.
我们要把你送到很远的地方去
We need to send you... far away.
去一个真正安全的地方
Somewhere you can really be safe.
等我解决了莫里亚蒂后
When I have finished with Moriarty,
我会去找到你
I'll come find you.
你说的那么容易
You make it sound so easy.
一想到会给你带来极端的痛苦
The notion of causing you additional hardship...
这个念头让我痛彻心扉
it pains me to my core.
夏洛克
Sherlock...
我很害怕
I'm afraid.
我们才刚刚历经险阻
And we've only just found each other again
回到彼此身边
after all this time.
我想不出别的能保护你的方法
I see no other way to protect you.
如果我有别的方法呢
What if I see another way?
艾萨克·普罗克特
Isaac Proctor.
他易容了 但就是他
He changed his look, but that's him.
如果之前还是怀疑他与艾德勒小姐的
If there was ever any doubt he was connected
案子有关
to what happened to Ms. Adler,
现在也能肯定了
there isn't anymore.
我们看了你家所有的摄像头 对吧
We got all the cameras out of your brownstone, right?
所有他告诉过我的
Um, all the ones he told me about.
这没任何理由啊
I mean, this doesn't make any sense.
为什么要这么复杂呢
I mean, why go to all this trouble?
为什么要让艾琳崩溃
Why mess with Irene's head? I mean,
所有证据都显示艾萨克·普罗克特
all the evidence says that Isaac Proctor
非常专业 而不是精神病者
is a professional, not a psychopath.
所以说他还在听从命令 是吗
I got to figure he's still following orders, right?
是的 福尔摩斯有联♥系♥你妈
Right. Have you heard from Holmes yet?
我给他留了三条口讯和几个短♥信♥
I left him three messages and a few texts.
警监
Captain.
-福尔摩斯在一号♥线上 -好的
- Got Holmes for you on line one. - Okay.
终于啊 谢谢
About time. Thank you.
福尔摩斯 你到底在哪
Holmes, where the hell are you?
我在这 观察室
我要见你 只见你一个人
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
他怎么不打我手♥机♥呢
Why didn't he call my cell?
也许他会回电的 我去弄杯咖啡
Maybe he'll call you back. Um, I'm gonna get a coffee.
有谁想要什么吗
Does anyone want anything?
不了 谢谢
No. No, thank you.
艾琳在哪里
Where's Irene?
她很安全
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表