我在这里看电视不会影响泰瑞
I can watch TV out here without keeping Teri up.
你真贴心
That's very considerate of you.
但这是谎话
And... untrue.
客房♥洗手间的湿毛巾
The damp towels and the presence of your toiletries
和你的洗漱用品显示
in the guest bathroom-- they suggest that your wife
你的妻子已经完全不让你
has banished you completely
进入主卧了
from the master bedroom.
不是
No.
鉴于你最近失业了
Stress in the marriage is to be expected,
你们的婚姻状况很紧张
given your current unemployment.
等等 你怎么知道...
Wait, I'm sorry. H-How did you...
电影票
Movie ticket. It's, uh...
昨天的 星期一的
Yesterday. Monday.
是午后场
It's for a matinee.
你的打印机上都是
Hmm? Also, your printer is full
高质量的卡片材料
of high-end card stock.
这是打印简历用的纸
That's... that's resume paper.
你在找工作
You're looking for a job.
爸爸
Dad?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
卡莉 亲爱的
Carly, hon,
麻烦你给客人们倒点水
could you please get our guests some water?
好的
Yeah.
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
-我来帮你 -谢谢
- I'll give you a hand. - Thank you.
好吧 我和妻子的婚姻是有问题
Yes, my wife and I have been having problems, and yes,
我也确实丢掉了金融顾问的工作
I lost my job as a financial consultant.
这也是为什么昨晚我和其他失业的朋友
Which is why I spent yesterday evening at a Pink Slip Mixer
去求职机构的原因
with some other unemployed friends.
被乔治城大学和密歇根大学提前录取
Early admission to Georgetown and Michigan.
恭喜 你妈妈一定很为你骄傲
Congratulations. Your mom must have been really proud.
是啊
Yeah. She was.
看来你的足球踢得不错
Looks like you're a pretty serious soccer player.
密西根大学的教练答应让我参加校队
The coach at Michigan promised me that I'd start.
但我妈一心想让我去乔治城大学
But my mom, she really had her heart set on Georgetown.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我一直告诉自己
I keep telling myself,
"艰难的时期总会过去
"Tough times don't last,
只有坚强的人才能坚持到底"
tough people do."
还有"一切都会过去的"
And, "This too shall pass""
"一切都会过去的"
"This too shall pass."
"珍惜生命的每一天"
"Living one day at a time."
我认识很多康复期的病人
I know a lot of people in recovery.
是啊
Yeah.
几年前 我的膝盖受伤了
A couple of years ago, I... I hurt my knee.
所以...
So...
一开始 我只是为了参加比赛
I started taking pain pills just to, like,
而服用止痛药
get through games.
但到了赛季结束的时候
But by the end of the season,
我♥干♥脆依靠这些药物度日
I was just taking them to get through the day, and...
是妈妈帮我戒除了药瘾
My mom is the one who helped me get clean.
我想把我的手♥机♥号♥码留给你
You know, I'm gonna give you my phone number.
要是你想找人聊聊 随时打给我
If you need to talk, my phone's on all the time.
真是浪费时间
Waste of time, that was.
什么
What?
来这里
Coming here.
显然他对自己的不在场证明很有信心
He clearly has great confidence in his alibi.
我从他身上看到的不是"我是凶手"
And when I look at him, I don't see "killer,"
而是"能奈我何"
I see "Blah."
想找关于受害者的有用线索吗
You want the scoop on our victim?
找她谈谈
Talk to her.
为什么要找她谈
She's worth talking to because?
她在隆冬时节修剪万年青
She's trimming an evergreen in the middle of winter.
应该在六月修剪才对
You're supposed to do it June.
在城外郊区 唯一比保养草坪更重要的
And the only thing more important than a well-maintained lawn
就是八卦闲谈
in the suburbs is gossip.
泰瑞是个可爱的女人
Teri was a lovely woman.
很多人都这么认为
Lots of people thought so.
尤其是男人
Men, especially.
言下之意 你是不是特指某个男人呢
Uh, was there any particular man you're referring to?
我可不想在大庭广众下说这些
Oh, I wouldn't want to speak out of school.
当然
Of course you wouldn't.
我觉得泰瑞有婚外情
I think Teri was having an affair.
以前有个很英俊的男人经常来找她
A very handsome man used to drop by a lot.
特别是奧利弗不在家的时候
Always when Oliver wasn't home.
当然是在他失业之前
Before he lost his job, of course.
能描述一下他的长相吗
Could you describe him?
我有更猛的料
Oh, I can do better than that.
我朋友希拉搬去牛津住
My, uh, friend Sheila lives over on Oxford.
她不信我说的
She refused to believe me when I told her
"大圣人泰瑞"和一个男人纠缠不清
that "Saint Teri" was entertaining a gentleman caller.
所以我拍了这张照片作证据
So I took this picture as proof.
就像我说的 很英俊 是吧
Like I said: handsome, right?
他的车牌照真是特别
His license plate is particularly fetching.
抱歉 我只是... 太惊讶了
I'm sorry, I'm... I'm just... I'm stunned.
泰瑞... 是个大好人
Teri was an... she was an amazing person.
这里创立之初 她就来志愿工作
She volunteered here from the very beginning.
请
Please.
那段时间 在她的帮助下
In that time and with her help, our organization
我们的组织成功募集资金拆除了
raised money to collect and destroy over one million
超过一百万颗未引爆地雷
undetonated land mines.
她和这里的每个人一样
She was as passionate
热爱我们的事业
about our cause as anyone I've ever known.
她所热衷的事情仅此而已吗
Is that all that she was passionate about?
我不明白你的意思
Uh, I'm not sure what you're asking.
交流[也有性♥交♥之意]
Intercourse.
你和泰瑞有过吗
Were you and Teri having it?
我想你是指言语上的交流
I assume you're referring to the conversational variety.
不 我是说男女私通
No, I meant fornication.
阴阳交合...
The insertion of part A into part...
西尔弗先生 我们不是在审判你
Mr. Silver, we are not here to judge you.
打消这个念头
Perish the thought!
当然不是 我们来只是询问
No, we're just... simply inquiring
你和珀赛尔夫人的交往中是否包含性
if your time with Mrs. Purcell involved coitus.
不 完全没有
No. It did not.
但似乎她的邻居可不这么认为
Her neighbor seems to be under the impression it did.
她说你总挑泰瑞的丈夫不在家的时候找她
She said you had a habit of visiting when Teri's husband was away.
他在家的时候我也去过
Well, I visited when he was there, too.
奧利弗也是我朋友
Oliver was a friend;
我刚认识泰瑞的时候就认识他了
I've known him for as long as I've known Teri.
能提供一下昨晚九点到午夜
Can you account for your whereabouts
你在哪里吗
9:00 and midnight last night?
有个朋友和他的妻子请我吃晚餐
Yes. A friend and his wife had me over for dinner.
怎么了
Why?
要是你不介意的话
We'd just like to call and confirm.
我们需要电♥话♥确认
So, if you wouldn't mind.
好吧
Okay.
我不在意你们怎样看我
I don't really care what you think about me,
但你们完全误解了泰瑞
but you got the wrong idea about Teri.
她对家庭的热爱
She was as devoted to her family
一点也不比对基金会的少
as she was to this foundation.
毫无疑问 她是我有幸认识的
She was, without doubt, one of the finest human beings
最善良的人
I've ever had the pleasure of knowing.
又一个嫌疑人
Another suspect,
也有不在场证明
another alibi.
你生气是因为那个男人和她丈夫
You're angry because that man and the husband could prove
都有没杀人的证据吗
they didn't commit a murder?
我生气是因为没人有嫌疑
I'm angry because I've run out of suspects.
至少目前没有
At least, for the time being.
我也挺喜欢那人的
I really liked that one, too.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表