叫我来这儿就因为这个吗
Is that why I'm here?
地板清理得不干净吗
A problem with how I clean the floors?
事实上 我们认为你能帮我们
Actually, we thought maybe you could help us.
你认识这些人吗
Do you recognize any of these people?
他们都曾是医院里的病人
They were all patients at the hospital.
"曾是"是关键词
"Were" Being the operative word.
他们现在都死了
They're all dead now.
我们确信他们都是
We believe they were all...
被谋杀的
murdered.
是的 我记得他们
Yes, I remember them.
这些病人♥大♥都病重
Many of these patients were very sick.
甚至奄奄一息
Even dying.
这就有了杀人的理由吗
That makes it okay to kill them?
当病人经受病痛折磨 死亡已不是悲剧
When a patient is in pain, dying is not a tragedy.
而是种解脱
It is a release.
你把这说得真高尚
You make it sound so noble.
杀害手无寸铁 病重的人
The murder of defenseless, sick people.
抱歉 我还是不懂
I'm sorry. I still don't understand
你们找我谈话的目的
why you want to speak with me.
我们有搜查令 古拉先生
We got a warrant, Mr. Gura.
今早你在医院时
We searched your apartment this morning
我们搜查了你的公♥寓♥
while you were at the hospital,
我们找到了 这个
and we found... this.
是个日志
It's a log,
你在里面写满了医疗记录
filled with medical notes, written by you.
且仅有这九名病人的记录
Exclusively about these nine patients.
我们知道是你杀了他们
And we know that you're the man who killed them.
我让他们解脱了
I freed them.
我把他们从肉体的桎梏中
I freed them from the pain-wracked prison
解救了出来
their bodies had become.
我发现了他们
I saw them.
研究他们
I studied them,
我确信他们无法被治愈
confirmed for myself there was no chance at recovering,
他们不得不活在
that all they had to live for
对死亡的畏惧中
was the horror of dying.
我只是做了我该做的
And I did what needed to be done.
我解脱了他们
I showed them mercy.
那萨曼莎·克罗波西呢
What about Samantha Cropsey?
-她怎么了 -她的病情在好转
- What about her? - She was getting better.
你怎么能把对她的所作所为称为善行
How can you call what you did to her mercy?
好转
Better?
得转移性心脏癌的人无法治愈
People do not get better from metastasized cardiac cancer.
她没得癌症
She didn't have cancer.
她做了心脏搭桥手术 本在痊愈中
She was recovering from bypass surgery.
她的血压上升
Her-her blood pressure was improving,
血氧饱和度...
her oxygen saturation...
不 你搞错了
No. You're wrong.
-他们在她心脏里发现了肿块 -怎么了
- They'd found a mass in her heart. - What happened?
你厌倦了等待别人病入膏肓吗
Did you get bored of waiting for somebody sick enough?
疼痛让她连句完整的话都说不了
The pain was so bad, she could hardly form sentences.
-她求我结束她的生命 -她本有
- She was begging me to make it stop. - She had her entire life
-大好前程 -不是
- ahead of her! - No!
她是垂死之人
She was dying.
你比乌克兰的警♥察♥
You're no better than the police
好不了多少
in Soviet Ukraine,
为你所谓的真♥相♥编造谎言
making up lies to suit your truths.
我不说了
I am done talking.
你说得够多了
You've said quite enough.
福尔摩斯
Holmes.
干得好
Great work.
接下来交给我们吧
We'll take it from here.
怎么了
What, what is it?
他在讲实话 至少他觉得是这样
He's telling the truth o-or at least he thinks he is.
关于他是"天使"
About being the Angel?
关于萨曼莎·克罗波西的身体状况
About Samantha Cropsey's condition.
他确信她得了
He's convinced she was suffering
晚期心脏癌
from terminal cardiac cancer.
他还坚信
Well, he's also convinced
他帮了那些被杀死的人
that he helped those people that he killed.
他就是个疯子
He's a lunatic.
你还想怎么样
What'd you expect?
我不知道 反正不是这个
I don't know, just not this.
我今晚想吃寿司
I was thinking sushi tonight.
沙门氏菌 肠炎弧菌
Salmonella, Vibrio parahaemolyticus,
汞中毒 简单异尖线虫
mercury poisoning, Anisakis simplex...
所有这些流行疾病都因为吃生鱼片
all illnesses contractible from eating raw fish.
特别注意异尖线虫
Anisakis, of particular note,
一种能穿过肠壁的蠕虫
is a worm that can burrow into the wall of the intestine,
需要动手术取除
often requiring surgery to remove it.
但是 寿司挺好吃
But, yeah, sushi's good.
你怎么还在看这些文件
Why are you still looking through those files?
你都抓到"天使"了
You caught the Angel.
我抓到了一个聪明 医学知识渊博
I caught someone who is smart, medically knowledgeable,
极度注重细节的人
and fiercely attentive to detail.
他在萨曼莎·克罗波西
His notes on Samantha Cropsey's condition
身体状况的记录中写道
say that cardiac cancer
心脏搭桥手术时发现她有心脏癌
was discovered during her bypass surgery.
他为什么会犯这种错误
Why did he get it so wrong,
为什么如此坚信自己是对的
and why is he so convinced he was right?
你在等人吗
You expecting someone?
我等过人吗
Am I ever?
福尔摩斯先生 对吗
Mr. Holmes, right?
我们几天前见过
We met the other day.
乔尼的朋友
Joanie's friend.
我从太平间的布鲁斯那得到了你的住处
I got your information from Bruce in the morgue.
他觉得我能在这找到她
He seemed to think I might be able to find her here.
华生 找你的
Watson, it's for you!
凯莉
Carrie.
我想告诉你 你是对的
I wanted you to know you were right.
摩根有心内膜炎
Morgan had endocarditis.
做经食管超声波心动图时发现的
The lab found it when they ran a T.E.E.,
很巧
which, coincidentally,
就是你之前让我给她做的那个测试
is the test you wanted me to run on her.
更好笑的是 我没要求做
The funny thing is, I didn't order it.
一个匿名者
Some anonymous person
在她病历上填了这项请求 实验室就做了
put the request in her chart and the lab followed through.
还记得 我们在心血管科时
Remember, on our vascular rotation,
住院总医生常说什么吗
how the chief resident always used to say,
"运气比实力更重要"
"Better lucky than good"?
在我看来你很幸运
Sounds to me like you were lucky.
是啊 我想是的
Yeah, I guess I was.
我知道什么是不幸
I know what it's like not to be lucky.
它曾把我的生活搞得一团糟
It turned my life upside-down.
你一直是个良友 乔尼
You were always a good friend, Joanie,
你更是位好医生
but you were a better doctor.
你难道不意外吗
Aren't you full of surprises?
看来当时你在偷听
Of course you were listening.
我还修改了那女孩的表格 救她一命
Altering the girl's chart, saving her life.
显然你的直觉是对的
Apparently your instincts were spot on.
做得好
Well done.
谢谢
Thank you.
事实上要说谢谢的人是我
Actually it's me who should be thanking you.
你启发了我 我知道达尼洛·古拉
You've given me an idea as to why Danilo Gura
为什么会杀萨曼莎·克罗波西了
would have killed Samantha Cropsey.
去穿衣服
Get your coat.
我要马上去见达尼洛
I need to speak with Danilo right away.
我觉得他对我们有所隐瞒
I think he may have been holding out on us.
鲍德温医生
Dr. Baldwin,
你是个才华横溢的人 对吗
you are a brilliant man, are you not?
你没告诉我他也会在
You didn't tell me he was going to be here.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表