但是你们一年半没有往来
you haven't spoken in a year and a half.
是什么使你们分开了
What was it that drove you two apart?
男人 工作
A man, job?
同性恋求爱失败
Failed sapphic dalliance?
最后一次十指交缠
Fingers crossed for the last one.
他有秽语抽动综合征
He's got a form of Tourette's.
你是来心胸科现场面试的吗
Are you interviewing for the spot in Cardiothoracic?
不 事实上 我已经不从医了
No, actually, I'm done with medicine.
我认为 你只会停职几个月
I thought your suspension was only for a couple months?
没错
It was.
是我决定重新开始
I decided to move on.
福尔摩斯
Holmes.
很高兴能再见到你
It was good seeing you again.
我也是
Yeah, you, too.
福尔摩斯 华生女士 这是桑切斯先生
Holmes, Ms. Watson, this is Mr. Sanchez.
院主任 是吗
Administrator, correct?
也就是那个现在还没有说服自己
Aka the guy who's still not convinced he shouldn't
不会因为你把自己
press charges against you for
关在我们的病房♥里而起诉你的人
barricading yourself in one of our rooms.
你的角色是什么
And what's your role here?
帮这个人从高架子上拿东西吗
Do you reach things off high shelves for this one?
我是鲍德温医生 外科主任
I'm Dr. Baldwin, I'm the Head of Surgery.
是你在治疗那个死者吗
And you were treating the dead man?
不 但鉴于他当时即将接受手术
No, but seeing as he was pre-surgical,
那是在我们部门的管辖范围之内
it does fall under my departmental purview.
好吧 事情是这样的
All right, here's how things are gonna shake out here.
一旦你向桑切斯先生道歉
Once you apologize to Mr. Sanchez...
道歉 我让他留意医院里的谋杀案
Apologize? I alerted him to a murder at his hospital.
一旦你向桑切斯先生道歉
Once you've apologized to Mr. Sanchez,
他就会把尸体移交给法医
he'll release the body to our M.E.
并允许犯罪现场小组进入病房♥
and allow CSU full access to the room.
就这样
That's it?
能得到这么大的权限
You should count yourself lucky
你应该知足了
you're getting that much.
我们要知道死者的名字
We need the dead man's name,
查看他的病历
access to his medical records.
这是对健康保险便利责任法案的公然侵犯
It would be a flagrant violation of HIPAA guidelines.
HIPAA: Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
更别说病患的隐私了
Not to mention the patient's privacy.
他都死了 你觉得他会担心自己的隐私吗
He's dead; do you think he's worried about his privacy?
福尔摩斯
Holmes.
真不敢相信我要对那个小职员道歉
Can't believe I had to apologize to that pencil-pusher.
那你宁愿被他起诉吗
Would you have preferred he press charges?
你干嘛这么着急
Why are you in such a hurry?
我们得找到那个女人
We need to find the woman.
就是在死者遇害之前给他买♥♥咖啡的女人
The one who brought the victim coffee before he was murdered.
他的垃圾桶里有两个咖啡杯
There were two coffee cups in his trash.
其中一个的杯盖上还有口红印
One of them had lipstick on the lid.
显然在他死前 有个女人给他买♥♥了咖啡
Obviously a woman brought him coffee shortly before he died.
-你认为是她杀了他 -有可能
- You think she killed him? - It's possible.
至少她或许能告诉我们他的名字
At the very least, she might be able to tell us his name!
但是我们对她一无所知
But we don't know anything about her.
是的 不过或许戴夫知道
No, but Dave might.
戴夫是谁
Who's Dave?
这纸条来自一家叫"轻咖啡"的咖啡馆
It's from a place called Think Coffee.
咖啡师戴夫把他的名字
The barista, Dave, put his name
和号♥码写在了背面 号♥码上有污渍
and number on the back. Number's smudged,
所以我们没法给他打电♥话♥
so we can't call him, unfortunately.
我们得去他上班的地方找他
We'll just have to find him at work.
你是怎么知道戴夫是咖啡师而不是顾客
Well, how do you know Dave was a barista and not a customer?
收据上写着她买♥♥了两小杯咖啡
Well, the receipt says she was charged for two small coffees,
她却拿到两个大杯的
she received two large.
戴夫对她有意思
Dave was flirting.
大杯 半份百分之二脱脂牛奶 加温
Tall half-skinny, half-two-percent, extra hot,
分开的四倍浓度的拿铁 打出泡沫
split quad shot latte with whip.
自♥由♥大宪法比这些咖啡订单简单多了
These coffee orders-- the Magna Carta was less complicated.
Magna Carta是1215年英王签署的基本宪法
你那个叫凯莉的朋友给我提供了不少信息
Quite informative running into your former friend, Carrie.
你让我以为你已经
You'd allowed me to assume you were no longer
被禁止从医了
permitted to practice medicine.
没错啊 我的执照过期了
I'm not. I let my license expire.
不过那是你的选择
But that was your choice.
我无法想象
I hadn't realized
失手害死病人会是多么得令人痛苦
quite how traumatic it must have been, losing your patient.
放弃一份需要12年训练的职业
It's no small thing, walking away from a career
可不是小事
requiring 12 years of training.
每次别人给你递来解剖刀时 你就呆住
It's pretty hard to be a surgeon when you freeze up
那当个外科医生也挺难的
every time someone hands you a scalpel.
我只是无法再信任自己
I just didn't trust myself anymore.
需要点什么
What can I do for you folks?
帮我们找到失主
Help us return this to its rightful owner.
我经常把我的号♥码给别人
I give out my number a lot.
不入虎穴 焉得虎子 对吧
Got to be in it to win it, you know?
话说回来 有兴趣喝一杯
Speaking of which, can I interest you
迎客茶吗
in a complimentary chai?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
收据上写着她早上8点35分来过这里
The receipt indicates she was here 8:35 am,
涂着深红色的口红
wearing deep red lipstick.
对了 是那个金发女郎
Oh, yeah, the blonde.
露着乳♥沟♥ 穿着紧身白色短裙和高跟鞋
Cleavage, tight white skirt, heels.
还有她的香水
And her perfume.
你多久才能碰到一个性感医生
I mean, how often do you meet a sexy doctor?
你怎么知道她是个医生
How do you know she was a doctor?
她在夹克里面穿了一件白色的工作服
She was wearing a white lab coat under her jacket.
乳♥沟♥女士不是医生
Ms. Cleavage is not a doctor.
她当然不是了
Of course she wasn't.
没有医生会在医院以外的地方穿工作服
No doctor would wear her lab coat out of the hospital.
她也不会穿暴露的衣服 喷浓烈的香水
Nor would she wear revealing attire or heavy perfume,
那可能会导致病人哮喘
which could trigger a patient's asthma attack
或者化学过敏
or chemical sensitivity.
不过工作服还是挺让人困惑的
The lab coat is a bit confounding, though.
其实我不这么认为
Actually, I don't think it is.
这个连锁品牌在纽约只有两家门店
This chain only has two stores in New York City,
所以我们有一半的机会
so we have a 50/50 shot
在这里找到那个金发女郎
of finding our blonde here.
看来我们一击即中了
Try one in one.
我不敢相信特伦特死了
I can't believe Trent's dead.
你是怎么认识...
How exactly did you know Mister...?
凯尔蒂 特伦特·凯尔蒂 我们是邻居
Kelty, Trent Kelty. We were neighbors.
几个月前他告诉我他视力下降
A few months ago, he told me he was having trouble seeing.
他以为只需要换副新眼镜就好了
He just thought he needed new glasses.
结果他被诊断出了肿瘤
Then they found the tumor.
他完全失明之后
After he lost his eyesight completely,
我就经常去看他
I started visiting more.
我常常为他阅读邮报上的体育专栏
I used to read him the sports section from the Post.
你们两个挺亲密的
You two were close.
说实话
Honestly,
我为他感到可惜
I just felt bad for him.
这应该是正确的行为
Seemed like the right thing to do, you know?
你今早什么时候离开的医院
What time did you leave the hospital this morning?
9点半过一点 为什么问这个
Oh, a little after 9:30. Why?
因为我们有理由相信凯尔蒂先生
Because we have reason to believe Mr. Kelty succumbed
是死于非命
to something other than natural causes.
你们认为他是被谋杀的
You think he was murdered?
恐怕是相当肯定
Oh, quite certain, I'm afraid.
有人看见你离开医院吗
Did anyone see you leave the hospital?
比如护士站的人
Someone from the nurses' station?
我不知道
I don't know.
我可以给你我的地铁乘车卡
Um, I can give you my Metro card.
那个可以告诉你我离开后
That'll tell you what time I caught my train
何时上的车
after I left.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表