和华♥莱♥士♥·鲁尔克并不匹配
were not a match for Wallace Rourke?
猜对了
Correct.
所有的这些都表明莫里亚蒂可能是对的
All of which would suggest that Moriarty may be right.
达伦·萨特杀了一个无辜的人
Daren Sutter killed an innocent man.
也许莫里亚蒂是对的
Maybe Moriarty's right
因为就是他设计陷害了萨特
because he set Sutter up.
很不错的推论
An excellent theory,
但是事实表明
hindered only by the fact
这几乎是不可能的
that it is nigh on impossible.
这完全有可能
It's completely possible.
莫里亚蒂说过他就是做这类事来谋生的
Moriarty said he did things like this for a living.
达伦·萨特看见杀死他姐姐的凶手
Daren Sutter saw his sister's killer
从尸体旁边逃跑了
running away from her body.
凶手的脸深深地刻在了他的脑海里
His face is etched onto his brain.
有谁能 包括莫里亚蒂 诱使一个人
How does anyone, including Moriarty, trick a man
杀死非自己所见的凶手
into killing someone other than the person he saw?
事情都过去二十年了
It's been over 20 years.
记忆会失真 被影响
Memories get distorted, influenced...
不 关于杀死你姐姐的凶手的记忆不会
No, no, not the memory of the person who took your sister,
他从你身边夺走了你爱的人 绝不会忘记
who took someone you loved from you.
这是个难题
It is a conundrum.
但是一旦解决
But once solved...
我们就能得到莫里亚蒂要求的全部真♥相♥
we will have the complete truth which Moriarty has requested.
我嘴里的这味道真恶心
This taste in my mouth is horrid.
如果你要用洗手间 我可以转过头去
If you want to use the toilet, I'll just turn away.
你昨晚没有吃芦笋吧
You didn't have asparagus last night, did you?
你认为莫里亚蒂为什么要你做这些
Why do you think Moriarty's putting you through all this?
很明显他把我当成对手
Well, he obviously views me as an enemy.
好吧 但是为什么
Yes, but why?
我一定是在伦敦时
I must have interrupted
阻挠了他的什么犯罪大计
some criminal enterprises visiting London.
好吧 那他为什么不直接杀了你
Well, then why didn't he just kill you?
为什么要对艾琳做那些
Why do what he did to Irene,
为什么你现在在纽约了
and why is he making you jump through hoops,
他还是要折磨你
now that you're in New York?
他是我毕生遇到的
Uh, he's a more complex opponent
最复杂的对手
than I have faced in some time.
你怕他吗
Are you even afraid of him?
我发现恐惧对于认识这个世界
I find fear to be an unproductive filter
毫无用处 它取决于我的能力...
with which to view the world. It dampens my powers of...
你能像正常人一样回答问题吗
Can't you just answer a question like a normal human being?
就像我之前提到的
As I mentioned earlier,
他显然不想杀了我
he clearly doesn't want to kill me,
所以 不 我不怕
so, no, I'm not afraid.
好吧 有很多方法可以伤害你
Well, there are ways to hurt you
而且不用伤及你自己
that do not involve hurting... you.
华生 你要知道我们从事的这项工作
Watson, you know that there are risks entailed
要承担很大的风险
in the work that I-- that we-- perform.
不可能完全没风险就能完成工作
You cannot do the work without undertaking those risks.
但是记住
But know this:
就莫里亚蒂这事而言
As far as Moriarty is concerned,
我绝对不会让他伤害到你
I will never allow any harm to come to you.
绝不
Not ever.
你不能保证这点
You can't promise that.
但是 我保证了
And yet, I have.
那现在
Now...
有这么多亟待解决的问题
given the amount of questions which need answering,
我们分头行动吧
I propose that we split up.
我去找萨特先生
I will go and see Mr. Sutter again,
也许能问出点东西
see if he can't shed some more light on the situation.
你去找他太太
You pay a visit to Mrs. Sutter.
看能不能说服她
See if you can't convince her
交出公♥司♥的客户名单
that access to the firm's client list
帮助我们找出幕后凶手
might help us find the man who put them in this predicament.
行吗
Okay?
华♥莱♥士♥·鲁尔克杀害了我姐姐
Wallace Rourke killed my sister.
-可证据显示... -什么证据
- The evidence suggests... - What evidence?
证据只不过是依据你认定的东西
It's an assortment of facts
把各种事实排列组合
arranged to support what you want to believe.
我从没要认定任何事
I don't want to believe anything.
我只想弄清事实真♥相♥
I want to make sense of this.
确实 鲁尔克在案发时不在国内
I acknowledge that the evidence that Rourke was
还没有绝对的证据能证明这点
out of the country is-is far from iron-clad.
但也很有可能你是被误导了
And yet it seems unwise to ignore the possibility
就这么盖棺定论很不明智
that you were misled.
如果你被误导了 谁在背后赢利
If you were, who stands to benefit from that?
被♥操♥控的人是你才对
You're being played.
有人诱导你对这件案子穷追不舍
Manipulated by whoever sent you down this path.
这也不失为一种可能性
Well aware of that possibility.
那退一万步讲
And yet, as unlikely as it seems,
即使可能性微乎其微
it is at least possible
你确实有可能受误导以致杀错了人
that you were tricked into killing the wrong man.
行
Okay.
你那天不是说我不擅长说谎吗
You said the other day I'm a terrible liar?
那你告诉我 我现在是不是在说谎
You tell me if I'm lying right now.
是华♥莱♥士♥·鲁尔克杀了我姐姐
Wallace Rourke murdered my sister.
如果你需要犯罪行为
If there is a crime to be done,
毁掉文件
a paper to be abstracted,
洗劫房♥屋
a house to be rifled,
除掉某人
a man to be removed...
我会得到消息
the word is passed to me,
-制定计划... -抱歉
- the matter is planned... - No, I'm sorry.
我从没听过这个男人的声音
I've never heard this man's voice before.
我跟福尔摩斯先生认为此人
Like I said, Mr. Holmes and I
可能他的下一个目标是你们的客户
believe that he may be targeting one of your clients.
如果你能让我看一下名单
Now, if you would allow me to look at your list,
-也许就能找出... -抱歉
- we might be able to figure out... - I'm sorry.
客户们信任我们行事谨慎
Our clients need to be able to trust our discretion
并能保证他们的安全
as much as our ability to keep them safe.
就算你说的对 真有人在背后搞鬼
And as far as your theory that this man is behind
要搞垮达伦...
some conspiracy to bring Daren down...
你们已经发现有窃听器了 是不是
You found bugs in here, didn't you?
就当作我们找到了吧
Let's say that we did.
想知道公♥司♥内部
There's a lot of people who'd like to know
秘密的人太多了
what's going on inside these walls.
即便你说的这个男人
And even if the man you're referring to
在监视我们
is surveilling us,
他也绝不可能误导达伦杀错人
he couldn't possibly have set Daren up to kill the wrong man.
达伦当晚的确看到了华♥莱♥士♥·鲁尔克
Daren saw Wallace Rourke's face that night.
也许他弄错了呢
Isn't it possible that he got it wrong?
也许经过这么长时间的等待和寻找
That after so many years of wanting to find the killer,
他已经迫不及待了呢
he was ready to believe he had?
他不可能犯下这样的错误
There's no way he would make a mistake like that.
你必须明白 对达伦来说
You have to understand-- for Daren...
他的生活只有两个阶段
his life is divided into two halves:
莉亚活着时和被杀后
before Leah's murder, and after.
你是在莉亚生前遇到达伦的吗
Did you know Daren before she died?
我希望是这样
I wish I had.
我认识他是在镇上的人为莉亚举♥行♥的
I actually met Daren at a candlelight vigil
烛光守夜会上
the town was holding for Leah.
在那时相爱真不是好时机
That is a very complicated time to get involved.
我们只是相遇了
It was a complicated time to meet.
我们在几个月后才有了发展
We didn't get involved until a few months after.
达伦杀了华♥莱♥士♥·鲁尔克
Daren found closure
一切都结束了
when he killed Wallace Rourke.
他坐了牢难道我无动于衷吗
Am I sad that he's in jail?
不
Yes.
我只是很感恩 他终于...
But I'm also grateful that he finally...
能安心了
found some peace.
夏洛克 你在吗
Sherlock? You here?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表