I imagine you found his name
社保信息中得到了他的名字
from Emily's Social Security information?
我说的对吗
Am I close?
听我说
Listen to me.
我要你现在就把钱汇过来
I want you to transfer the money now.
只要钱到我账上了
As soon as I see it in my account,
我就放你的朋友们走
I will let your friends go.
你刚刚还试着要杀我 所以呢
You just tried to have me killed, so...
给我一个应该相信你的理由
give me a reason I should trust you.
华生 华生
Watson! Watson!
夏洛克 瑞斯中枪了
Sherlock, Rhys has been shot.
凶手已失去知觉 打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Guy who did it is unconscious. Call 911!
这女人被绑♥架♥了
I had nothing to do with
这和我毫无干系 直到刚才我都不知道
this woman's abduction. Until just now, I didn't even know
-她长得什么样 -真可笑
- what she looked like. - That's funny.
根据乔恩·华生的陈述
Because according to a statement we got from Joan Watson,
今早你带着跟她的下落有关的信息
you approached her and the girl's father this morning
去找了乔恩和女孩的父亲
with information about her whereabouts.
完全是造谣
Totally untrue.
那什么不是造谣的
What is true?
我为一个多米尼加毒品贸易集团的
That I've been working in the New York faction
纽约支部干活快一年了
of a Dominican drug cartel for almost a year now.
在此期间 我得知了一位
That, during my time with them, I became aware of a man
叫瑞斯·金兰的人 他是集团的前雇员
by the name of Rhys Kinlan, a former employee of the cartel.
就是你今早枪击的瑞斯·金兰吗
This would be the same Rhys Kinlan you shot this morning?
出于自卫 是的
In self-defense, yes.
听着
Look,
我今天在街上见到金兰先生
I saw Mr. Kinlan on the street today.
我跟着他到了一栋褐砂石的房♥子
I followed him to a brownstone
他似乎住在那里
where he appeared to be staying.
我认为他会对我的调查有帮助
I thought he might be useful to my investigation.
不过当我告诉他我是缉毒警后 他就慌了
But when I told him I was D.E.A., he panicked.
他攻击了我
He attacked me.
我没别的选择只能压制住他
I-I had no choice but to restrain him.
那华生小姐呢
Mm. And Miss Watson?
我后悔那么做 但是那种情况下
I regret that, but under the circumstances, I....
我假设她是为金兰先生干活的
assumed that she was working with Mr. Kinlan.
他设法挣脱了束缚
He managed to free himself.
他持刀向我冲来
He came at me with a knife,
所以我就对他开枪了
so I fired on him.
我前不久从一位你也认识的熟人
You know, um, I heard from a mutual acquaintance
那里得到了一些消息
of ours a little while ago.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
我相信你们今天已在电♥话♥上通过话
I believe you two talked on the phone today.
他本来想来 但他去了医院
He wishes he could be here, but he actually went to the hospital
看金兰情况是否有所好转
to see if Mr. Kinlan pulls through.
仅仅是出于好奇问一下
And just-just out of curiosity,
如果金兰能挺过来的话
if Kinlan does pull through,
你认为他会支持哪个版本的故事
whose version of events do you think he's gonna agree with?
你的 还是华生小姐的
Yours? Or Miss Watson's?
我不在乎一个已知的
I don't think I care very much
毒贩子会说的话
what a known drug dealer has to say.
也很想象陪审团会相信
Hard to imagine a jury will either.
这封信 来自地方检察官
This is... from the District Attorney.
告诉我们女孩在哪里
Tell us where the girl is
他就保证你在监狱里
and he'll guarantee you protective custody
会有保护性拘留
while you're in prison.
你可不想跟普通囚犯在一起待着 迪亚兹探员
You do not want to find yourself in gen pop, Agent Diaz.
尤其是你贩毒集团的朋友们
Especially not after your cartel friends
发现你在暗中监视他们之后
realize you've been spying on them.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我希望我能帮上忙
I wish I could help.
其实我认为你希望艾米丽死掉
Actually, I think you're hoping Emily dies.
因为这样一来就没人作证了
'Cause then there's no one to testify.
你或许能摆脱掉干系
You might actually get away with everything.
你知道吗 你做卧底时
Did you know that the apartment
住的那间公♥寓♥
you're doing the undercover stint in
离一家埃塞俄比亚餐厅有半个街区远
is about half a block away from an Ethiopian restaurant?
我时常从那里买♥♥外卖♥♥ 怎么了
I get takeout from there sometimes. So what?
那你知道在那家餐厅和你的公♥寓♥附近
Did you also know that there are exactly five pre-war buildings
一公里范围内有五座二战前的建筑吗
in a one-mile radius of that restaurant and your apartment?
其中三座已被废弃
Three of those buildings are abandoned.
是窝藏被绑♥架♥的女孩的理想据点
It's ideal for stashing a kidnapped girl.
福尔摩斯向我分享了一个猜测
Holmes shared a theory with me.
他认为艾米丽被关押在离一家埃塞俄比亚
He thinks Emily's being kept in a pre-war building
餐厅很近的二战前所盖的建筑内
in close proximity to an Ethiopian restaurant.
现在就有一小队警♥察♥
Right now, I've got a small army of cops
正在搜查前面所提到的建筑
searching the aforementioned buildings.
我个人认为找到她
Now, personally, I think it's just a matter of time
只是时间问题
before they find her.
但是考虑到她需要救护治疗
But considering that she needs medical attention,
我希望越早找到她越好
I would prefer it be sooner rather than later.
如果你愿意重新考虑
Now, if you'd like to reconsider
地检慷慨的提议
the D.A.'s generous offer,
你知道我们在哪里
you know where we'll be.
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait.
致瑞斯
你认为在我对我的肝做了那么多之后
You'd think after everything I've done to my liver,
它能挡住几颗子弹吗
it could deflect a couple of bullets, huh?
艾米丽...
Emily. Is she...
安全了
Safe.
刚才恢复过来
Recovered a short while ago.
你那个好人伴侣呢
Where's your... better half?
你能想象吧 经过早上的折磨之后
As you can imagine, Miss Watson was quite spent
华生小姐已经有点精疲力尽了
after this morning's ordeal.
她正在休息
She's getting some rest.
她救了我一命 你要知道
She saved my life, you know.
依我的理解 她只是在还人情
As I understand it, she was just returning the favor.
这是什么
What's this?
钱
Money.
不是我父亲的钱
Not my father's money.
那个我几小时前就还了
I returned that a few hours ago.
这是我散放在家里的现金
It's just... some cash I keep lying around the brownstone
用来支付线人的 不算很多 不过
to pay informants. It's not much, but, um,
我假设你一旦好起来的话
I assume you'll want to go on the lam again
就又会潜逃在外
once you've recovered.
这是为了我好还是为了你好
Is that for my benefit or for yours?
我发觉恢复之路
The road to recovery, I've found,
变化无常一如其单调乏味
is as treacherous as it is tedious.
对我清醒节制的考验每日都有
Tests of my sobriety arise almost daily.
你算是最近的一个
You were just the most recent.
我相信你
I believe in you.
永远都会的
Always will.
爸爸
Dad.
艾米丽
Emily.
老安格斯终于见到了他的创造者
And here I thought ol' Angus had finally met his maker.
你记得他的名字
You remembered his name.
全当做我们被感动了吧
Consider us touched.
我睡了多长时间
How long have I been asleep for?
刚过六小时
Just over six hours.
你做了件了不起的事 华生
You did a remarkable thing today, Watson.
我只是在医护人员到来之前止住了血
I just stopped the bleeding till the paramedics got there.
在你打晕了一个持枪的人之后
After you incapacitated an armed gunman.
安格斯帮忙了
Angus helped.
昨晚他给了我可♥卡♥因♥
He offered me cocaine last night.
瑞斯
Rhys.
他认为要找到他的女儿 我需要毒品
He thought I needed it to find his daughter.
它就在桌子上
It was right there on the table.
这就是为什么我把他推到了椅子上
That's why I threw him into the chair.
但是你没服用它
But you didn't use it.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表