He took them, pointed his stolen gun at whoever he needed to,
从前门走出去
walked out the front door.
他就是这样离开的
That's how he left.
我显然更想知道恩尼斯去了哪里
I would certainly like to know where Ennis is going,
还有他重获自♥由♥后打算做什么
and what he intends to do with his newfound freedom.
这个没解析出来之前 我们不确定
Not sure if this is going to be any help. Yo.
恩尼斯留了信息
Ennis left a message behind.
王良四
"Shedir."
是一颗星星
It's a star.
是仙后座的阿尔法星
The traditional name for Alpha Cassiopeia,
仙后座南端最亮的星星
the southern most star of the Cassiopeia constellation.
对于他的意思 我们毫无头绪
No clue what he's trying to tell us,
但我们的伙伴在试着解密
but our partners are chewing on it.
伙伴
Partners?
这是连环案件
It's a serial case.
联邦调查局也参与办案
The FBI is here, too.
我认为霍华德·恩尼斯
I came to understand Howard Ennis
和我追踪的其余嫌犯没什么不同
as well as any suspect I've pursued.
她在这做什么
What's she doing here?
她是恩尼斯第一次被抓住时的侧写师
She's the profiler who nailed Ennis the first time around.
凯瑟琳·德拉蒙德
Kathryn Drummond.
所以局里想要她来
Makes sense that the Bureau wants her
一起破案是有道理的
to run point for them.
警监 有你的电♥话♥
Captain, call for you.
-你知道她 -我们曾在
- You know her? - We worked together when
一个美国连环杀手逃窜到伦敦时合作过
an American serial killer came to London.
跟所有侧写师一样 她是个小丑
She's a buffoon. All profilers are.
他们是万金油推销员
They're snake oil salesmen
就能查查壁橱失窃之类的案件
who cast maladjusted closet cases
却被媒体誉为破案天才
as criminal geniuses in the media.
反过来 侧写师们在杀手被抓住时
The profilers, in turn, can be super-geniuses
会变得格外天才
when the killers are caught.
难道你做的不是犯罪侧写吗
Isn't profiling part of what you do?
是演绎推理 有巨大的差别
I deduce. Enormous difference.
福尔摩斯
Holmes.
很高兴看到你踏足纽约
Glad to see you landed on your feet in New York.
我听说你在伦敦有一些麻烦
I heard you had some difficulties in London.
很高兴知道你密切关注我
Nice to see you're keeping tabs on me.
这是乔恩·华生 她是我的陪护
Yes. This is Joan Watson. She accompanies me.
帮我防止那些麻烦复发
Helps keep those difficulties from reoccurring.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Nice to meet you. - And you.
我们是在说海♥洛♥因♥ 是吗
We are talking about heroin, right?
警监在哪里
Where's your captain?
我需要人手 在附近进行
I need the manpower to do
全方位搜索
a four-quadrant search of the neighborhood.
你知道那个派翠西亚·恩尼斯
Did you know that Patricia Ennis,
霍华德·恩尼斯的妹妹 是这儿的病人吗
Howard Ennis's sister, is a patient here?
为什么不先和她聊聊
Why not talk to her first?
她是他假装来这帮忙的原因
She was the one he was ostensibly here to help,
所以她也许知道他去了哪里
so maybe she has some insight as to where he's gone.
不 等等
Oh, no. Wait.
你的书 对了 叫什么来着
Your book, that's right. What was it called?
《在恐惧中侧写》
Profiles in Terror.
是的 德拉蒙德女士在她
Yes, Ms. Drummond wrote a book
抓住霍华德·恩尼斯后 写了一本关于他的书
about Howard Ennis after she caught him.
在她推测性♥虐♥待时
Got into a spot of bother
遇到了一些小麻烦 因为她说
when she speculated about the sexual abuse
凶手肯定早期
he must surely have suffered
被父母毒打
at the hands of his parents,
但他父母说那是谎言
because they said it was a lie.
以诽谤罪起诉你了 对吧
Sued you for libel, correct?
那个案件被法♥院♥驳回了
That got thrown out of court.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
如果我没请求霍华德离开监狱帮我
This never would have happened if...
这就不会发生了
if I hadn't gotten Howard out of prison.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
不 在我患病后
No, but after I got sick,
我询问医生
I asked the doctor
有没有别的办法
if there was any other way.
我不想要移植他的器官
I didn't want any part of him inside of me.
但等待移植的
But the waiting list
人实在是太多了
for the transplant was so long.
医生说 如果移植
The-the doctor said that a...
兄弟姐妹的器官是最好的
a sibling would be the best match.
你知不知道
Do you have any idea
你哥哥可能去哪里
where your brother might have gone?
在我向他询问肾脏移植前
Until I asked him for the kidney, we hadn't
我们多年没交谈了
spoken in years.
我有一些他写给我的信
I have some letters that he wrote me.
如果你们需要 我可以给你们看
I could give you those if you want.
好的 这很有用
Yes, that would be very helpful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
凯瑟琳·德拉蒙德 FBI侧写师
连环杀手恩尼斯逃脱
她会参与调查吗
Is she gonna be part of the investigation?
会的 但你不用...
She is, but you won't have to...
她能帮忙真好
So glad she's helping.
得有人制止霍华德
Howard needs to be stopped.
她做到过一次 就能做到第二次
She did it once, she can do it again.
布鲁斯
Hi, Bruce.
让我猜猜
Let me guess:
空气阀又开始发出呼啸声了吗
The air valve's making that whistling sound again?
你知道冬天这些暖气片常常出问题
You know how this old radiator gets in the winter.
是啊 我听说后
Yeah, well, when I hear it,
就知道我得回来看看
I know I'm home.
你知道住三楼的康克林家吧
You know the Conklins up on three?
当然知道啊
Yeah, of course.
他们的儿子正处在青春期
Their son's a teenager now.
他会去浏览...
He went to certain...
某些网站
web pages.
康克林夫人发现了这件事
So Mrs. Conklin learns about it.
她检查了搜索记录
Checks the search history
想看看她儿子到底在上什么网站
to see what her boy's been exposed to.
她发现一部在这里
She found a pornographic film
拍摄的色情片
that was made right here,
就是这间公♥寓♥
in this apartment.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
那个转租你房♥子的家伙 库珀
The guy you sublet the apartment to-- Cooper?
他在这拍色情片
He's been shooting pornography here.
我猜你的会面并不愉快
I take it your meeting did not go well.
因为你没问我为什么躺在桌上
You haven't asked why I'm lying on the table.
显然你有些心烦意乱
You are clearly distracted.
我的转租客在公♥寓♥里拍色情片
My subletter filmed a pornographic movie
所以现在我被赶出来了
in my apartment, so now I'm getting evicted.
我想你可以按我说的做
Well, I suppose now you can do as I suggested:
做一个清醒的流浪者
live as a wandering nomad of sobriety.
我不想当什么清醒的流浪者
I don't want to be a wandering nomad of sobriety.
我要有自己的家
I want my own space.
-那好吧 也许我能帮你申诉 -不用了
- Well, perhaps I could help you reclaim it. - No.
我是说...
I mean...
你愿意帮忙我很感激 不过...
I appreciate it; it's just that
我想要我的公♥寓♥回到以前的样子
I want my apartment the way it was before
现在它已经...面目全非了
it was... violated.
我看了他在我的屋子里拍的电影
Yeah, I-I saw some of the movie while I was there.
我觉得没法在那住下去了
I don't think I could live there again.
你为什么躺在桌上
Why are you lying on the table?
我在观星
I'm looking at the stars.
那是仙后座
That's Cassiopeia,
始终高挂夜空 指明方向
oriented exactly as it appears currently in the night sky.
它正好和同等尺寸的曼哈顿地图精确吻合
It fits precisely into a map of Manhattan of that scale.
如果把第一颗星的位置对应
The first star site of this morning's
今早发生谋杀案的格林威治村
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表