夏洛克 你在家吗
Sherlock, you home?
门厅要换个新灯泡了
I think we need a new bulb in the foyer.
告诉我福尔摩斯在哪 我就放你一条生路
Tell me where Holmes is, and I'll let you live.
你在找这个吗
You looking for this?
我再问一次
I'm going to ask you one more time.
福尔摩斯在哪
Where is Holmes?
太可悲了吧
That's pathetic.
夏洛克
Sherlock?
现在你倒打我了 不是吧
Now you hit me. Seriously?
你有什么毛病啊
What is your damage?
鉴于你一周前在这间房♥里
Look, given that you were held at gunpoint
被人用枪挟持
in this very room little over a week ago,
我觉得 也许该测试一下
I thought, perhaps, a test of your
你的自卫能力
ability to defend yourself was in order.
看来的确如此
It was.
你可得好好学习自卫的艺术
You have much to learn about the art of self-preservation.
你再敢这么做的话 我发誓...
Okay, if you ever do that again, I swear...
你要怎样 再摔倒吗
You'll what? Fall over again?
干我这行很危险
Look, the work I do is dangerous.
你知道的
You know this,
但你却坚持
yet you insist on accompanying me
到哪都陪著我
virtually everywhere I go.
上周 一个暴♥力♥罪犯
Last week, a violent criminal
趁我不在要潜入家里
infiltrated this brownstone while I wasn't here.
你怎么做的 你给人家开了门
Hmm? How? You opened the door for him.
他是名联邦探员
He was a federal agent.
是啊 他们就不干坏事了 对吧
Right, they never do anything wrong, hmm?
得知你人身安全受到危害
Realizing that you were in physical danger
让我很难受
was difficult for me.
你要出了什么事
If anything ever happened to you,
我一定不会原谅自己
I'm not sure I could forgive myself.
即使你希望一个人安全
Okay, this is not how you express concern
也别通过这种方式来表示关心
for someone that you want to keep safe.
没错 所以我联♥系♥了
Quite right, so I've reached out
市里一些武术家
to a handful of martial artists
他们每一位都
who reside in the city, each one of them
武艺超群
an expert in his or her fighting style.
我希望他们有人愿意训练你
My hope is some combination of them will agree to train you.
同时 我还会突击试验
In the meantime, you should expect
你还击的能力
more guerilla-style tests of your ability to fight back.
我可提醒过你了
You have been warned.
我是格雷森警监
This is Captain Gregson.
请留言
Leave a message.
警监 我是贝尔
Hey, captain, it's Bell.
这么晚打给你真不好意思
Uh, sorry to call so late,
不过我觉得你会想知道
but I thought you would want to know
罗德里格斯的事已经处理妥当了
the Rodriguez thing is taken care of.
他终于承认皇后区的持枪抢劫案是他做的
He finally copped to that holdup in Queens.
我在回家路上
I'm headed home now.
明早再向你报告最新进展
I'll bring you up to speed in the morning.
我们还在等弹道比对结果
We're still waiting for ballistics to come back,
不过初步调查显示这是
but inital indications are that this was done
半自动MP5造成的
with a semiautomatic MP5.
MP5能满足潇洒而老派的
The MP5 meets all the requirements
驾驶射击所有的要求
for a good, old-fashioned drive-by.
可以一手开车 一手拿枪
It can be held with one hand by a lone driver,
这枪的弹仓很大
it has a large magazine,
在神枪手手上
and in the hands of a marksman,
近距离射击很精准
it's quite accurate at close range.
而你 长官 袭击你的人可不是神枪手
You, sir, were not assailed by a marksman.
感谢上帝他准头不好
Well, thank God for bad aim.
或者感谢安全气囊吧
And air bags.
从这些弹孔看来
Yep, I can tell from the pattern of the holes
子弹是从来♥复♥枪♥管
that the bullets were fired in three-round bursts
三发点射的 而不是无膛线枪
from a rifle barrel as opposed to a smoothbore,
表明行凶者
which suggests that whoever's behind the attack
可以接触到大量军♥火♥
has access to high-level firearm augmentation.
就连弹孔的位置
Even if the location of the holes
都能表明这人准头不好
reveals him to have terrible aim.
你真不该猛打方向
You really shouldn't have jerked your wheel.
不然肯定就安然无恙了
You would've come out without a scratch.
你个马后炮
Now you tell me.
好笑的是 警探 我一听到
It's funny, detective-- the second I heard
你有人袭击你 就去查了你的档案
about the attempt on your life, I dove into your case history.
我以为嫌犯浮出水面
I thought it would be only a matter of time
只是时间问题罢了
before the culprit's identity presented itself.
我错了
I was wrong.
你这么多年创造了不少丰功伟绩
You've done excellent work over the years.
也树敌不少
Made a lot of enemies. There's no shortage
很多人都想要你的命
of people who would like to see you dead.
听你说好像这是件好事
You say it like it's a good thing.
在下愚见 这对一个探员来说
Well, there is, in my humble opinion,
可算是最高荣耀了
no greater compliment an investigator can receive.
代表了你的功绩
Speaks to the quality of your work.
那你觉得我们是否该回顾以前的档案
Well, do you think we should dive back into the files
找出昨晚到底是谁
and get more specific about who was trying
想要"褒奖"贝尔警探
to compliment Detective Bell last night?
事实上 不必
Uh, no need, actually.
我知道是谁干的
I know exactly who did this.
柯蒂斯·布拉德肖
Curtis Bradshaw.
老派的帮派分子 彻头彻尾的卑鄙小人
Old-school gangster and all-around scumbag.
我09年接到一件案子
He was the target of a detail
他是目标人物
I was assigned to in '09,
那时候我还是制♥服♥警员
back when I was still a uni.
他是个大毒贩
Aspiring drug kingpin, I see.
凭借自己的势力
At the height of his power,
在全市买♥♥卖♥♥毒品
he was selling product all over the city.
手下有百来号♥人 他们还跑去
Had a crew of almost 100, and they were moving in
其他帮派的地盘 闹得满城风雨
on other gangs' territories, so it was getting bloody.
接着是案子的资料
Hence the detail.
这里写着 他曾是多起案件的嫌疑犯
Says here he was suspected of crimes
从勒索 折磨到凶杀都有
ranging from racketeering to torture and murder.
然而他在2011年
Yet he was arrested in 2011
因持有赃物被捕
on the mere charge of possessing stolen property.
判了三年 只做了18个月的牢
Sentence to three years, just served 18 months.
布拉德肖比一般的街头流氓要聪明得多
Bradshaw was smarter than your average street thug.
总能让他逃脱罪责
He always flew under the radar;
坏事都让手下去做
kept just enough distance between himself
自己不经手
and the crimes that were being committed by his crew.
当时有个查这案子的警探
One of the detectives on the detail...
他很沮丧
well, he got frustrated.
在证物房♥偷了些海♥洛♥因♥
Stole some heroin from the evidence room
嫁祸给了布拉德肖
and planted it in Bradshaw's home.
布拉德肖被捕了
Well, Bradshaw was arrested,
几天后
but then, a few days later,
有人匿名报♥警♥
someone called with an anonymous tip,
把真♥相♥告诉了上头
told I.A. what happened.
我们没办法 只能放了布拉德肖
We had no choice but to cut Bradshaw loose.
我就继续查那件案子
Now, I continued to work the detail,
做了一段时间卧底
went undercover for a while,
彻底跟他手下混熟了
got to know his crew inside and out.
还是没有证据证明
Still couldn't find enough evidence to connect him
他和非法交易毒品案有关
to the drugs they were trafficking, so...
于是你就"阉"了他
So you "caponed" him.
用无关痛痒的罪名
You arrested him
逮捕了他
on a less significant charge
让他消失于街头
just to get him off the street.
他入狱后 我们不断削弱着他的帮派
While he was gone, we continued to chip away at his empire.
我去追查了他的副手
I went after his lieutenants--
他们就没有布拉德肖那么小心了
they weren't nearly as careful as Bradshaw was--
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表