这暖气有点意思
It's a funny thing about that radiator.
那电影库珀拍了好几条
In the movie that Cooper shot,uh, he did several takes.
有几条通风阀上裹着胶带
In some of the takes, there's tape wrapped around the air valve.
其他的就没有
In others, there isn't.
这是场景连贯性错误
It's a basic continuity error.
我不觉得库珀的导演事业能走多远
I mean, I don't think Cooper's directing career is going to go anywhere.
好吧
Okay.
但这似乎是在它开始鸣叫后
But it's almost as if it started whistling,
他们叫人来修的
and then they called someone in to fix it.
还是会用绝缘胶带的人
Someone with a special shortcut involving electrical tape.
你一直都在这 对吧 布鲁斯
You were here the whole time, weren't you, Bruce?
但刚开始 我想不到
But at-at first,I-I could not figure out
为什么你要这么做
why you would do something like that.
后来我想起来这地方是租♥售♥制的
And then I remembered that this place is rent-controlled,
如果我违反了租约 你可以驱逐我
so if I violate my lease, you can evict me,
你就可以用市价出♥售♥这里
and then you can charge market value for this place.
又不是只有我有绝缘胶带
I'm hardly the only guy with electrical tape.
没错 但是电影里的演员
No, but, you know, the actors in that movie,
他们到处工作 要找到并不难
they work a lot, and they're not hard to track down.
他们确认你一直都在这里
They all confirmed that you were here the whole time.
你参与了违规拍摄的电影
You participated in the filming of an unlicensed production.
那是违法的
That is against the law.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我要你和库珀付钱把我所有的东西
I want you and Cooper to pay for all of my stuff
放到仓库直到我找到新住所
to be put in storage until I find a new place.
我还要一千二美金的沙发钱
I also want $1,200 for that couch,
因为经历过电影里发生的那一切
because after everything it's been through in that movie,
它得搬走并销毁
it needs to be taken out back and shot.
凯瑟琳怎么样
How's Kathryn?
还在昏迷 我还是不太爽
Unconscious... and yet still somehow annoying to me.
医生说她恢复后
The doctor says she should be out and about
就要马上继续她的伪科学
practicing her pseudoscience in no time.
对了有东西要给你
Oh, I bought you something.
-换掉那把被性行为玷污的锅铲 -谢谢
- To replace the one desecrated via sex act. - Thanks.
感觉好多了
It gets better.
我不明白了
I don't understand.
电影里没人对我的牙刷动了手脚啊
Nobody did anything to my toothbrush in that movie.
不是在电影里 当然不是
Not in the movie. No, certainly not.
那我不懂了 你对我的牙刷做了什么吗
I'm confused. Are you saying that you did something to my toothbrush?
夏洛克
Sherlock?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表