没事 我还能等几个小时
It's okay, I've still got a few good hours left.
其实 你没那么多空
Actually... you're not-- at least you're not good
至少晚上8点至10点左右你有事
between the hours of 8:00 and approximately 10:00 P.M.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
我无意间听到你昨晚跟一个朋友约定
I overheard you making plans with a friend last night.
如果我没记错的话 她叫艾姆 是艾米莉的简称
Em. Short for "Emily", if my memory serves.
天呐 我居然又忘记了
Oh, no, I can't believe I forgot again.
我记着呢 所以我提前联♥系♥了阿弗雷多
Well, I did not, so I reached out to Alfredo earlier on,
他可以来顶替你
and he is standing by to relieve you.
真的吗
Are you serious?
太感谢了
Thank you.
街头艺人
The busker.
什么
Excuse me?
那个街头艺人 拉小提琴的
The busker. The fiddler.
他在拉帕格尼尼[著名小提琴手]《24首随想曲》
He's playing Paganini's, uh, 24 Caprices,
作品一 第11首
Opus 1, Number 11.
往回倒一下
Rewind it.
停
There.
地铁站里我什么都听不到
I don't hear anything over the subway.
我也没听到
Yeah, neither do I.
那你怎么知道他在拉帕格尼尼的什么鬼东西
Then how can you tell he's playing Paganini's whatever?
能看出来 从他的运弓 指法
I can see it-- I know the piece from... the bowing,
和双音的弹奏
fingering, double-stop trills.
你不知道我拉小提琴吗
You don't know I play the violin?
今天以前我还以为你连饭都不吃呢
Before today I didn't even know you ate food.
我不懂了 这家伙拉什么曲子
I don't get it. What does it matter
有什么关系
what song the guy's playing?
是没关系 重要的是 他中途停下了
Oh, it doesn't. What matters is, he stops in the middle.
看
Watch.
他正拉着行板突然停下来
He stops halfway through the andante,
还没开始急板呢
doesn't even touch the presto.
问题是 为什么
Question is: why?
他为何匆忙停下 又离开月台了呢
Why does he stop so suddenly and leave the platform?
答案是
The answer is...
他看到了凶手
he sees our pusher.
他认识这人
He knows him.
他甚至可能知道那人准备干什么
He might even have known what he was about to do.
只要找到街头艺人 就能找到凶手
We find our busker... we find the pusher.
你们好啊
Hey.
我不知道你们俩也会来呢
I didn't know you guys were gonna be here, too.
是突然决定的
It was sort of a last second thing.
你们都过得怎么样
How is everything? What's going on?
我叫上霍普和肯是有原因的
There's a reason why I asked Hope and Ken to join us.
能给我一瓶啤酒吗
Uh, can I get a beer?
-之前你妈妈打电♥话♥给我 -是嘛
- Uh, your mother called me the other day. - Yeah?
-我们就聊起来了 -谢谢
- We got to talking. - Thanks.
我告诉她我们俩一直没机会见面
I told her how you and I kept missing each other.
她说你现在在做类似侦探的工作
She said you're working as some sort of detective now.
她非常为你骄傲 很兴奋
And she's so proud of you, excited.
但我听说这事时 我觉得...
But when I heard, I just...
怎么
What?
我也说不清 我...
I don't know. I...
不过这倒是从某种程度解释了很多事
Well, in a way, on the one hand, it explained a lot.
解释了这几个月你为何
You know, the way you've fallen out of touch
都不跟我们联♥系♥了
these last few months?
还有你跟我约了这么多次却都爽约
How you've made and broken so many plans with me.
跟霍普和肯是如此
With Hope and Ken.
还有其他人
With others.
我们当时就担心你 乔恩 现在也是
We were worried about you, Joan. I guess we still are.
你们是在给我开劝导会吗
Is this is an intervention?
不 当然不是
Wow. No, it's not.
只是一帮朋友在表示对你的
It's just a few friends expressing concern
担忧
for another.
这就是劝导会 相信我
That's an intervention. Trust me.
这种东西我组织过很多次
I have helped organize plenty of them.
在你还是做康戒陪护的时候 对吗
Back when you were still a sober companion, right?
在你辞去外科医生工作
After you were a surgeon,
但决心要做私♥家♥侦♥探♥以前
but before you decided to become a private eye?
抱歉我这么说 但你好像很迷茫
I'm sorry, but you seem lost.
从停止从事医务工作时你就这样
You have ever since you stopped practicing medicine.
我们知道你现在的新导师是你上一个康戒客户
We know that your new mentor is your last sober client.
所以呢
And...?
所以
"And...?"
乔恩 你辞去工作搬出公♥寓♥
Joan, you quit your job and moved out of your apartment
就为了全天候陪着一个康复中的瘾君子
so you could live full-time with a recovering drug addict
而他还准备教你怎么开展秘密工作
who's going to teach you how to be some sort of gumshoe?
你们俩有私情吗
Are you involved with him?
要是这样就容易理解了
Because that would explain a lot.
知道吗
You know what?
我以后再找你们吧
I am gonna see you guys later.
什么 乔恩
What? Joan!
我不觉得我有必要
I didn't think that I would have
-向你解释我的生活 艾米莉 -别这样
- to explain my life to you, Emily. - Come on.
要是我告诉你我不干记者了
I mean, what would you say to me if I told you
而要去做个什么风帆冲浪运动员
I was quitting journalism to become a...
你会做何反应
I don't know-- a windsurfer?
或者霍普跟你说
Or if Hope told you
发自 阿弗雷多
小白脸离开了 稍后短♥信♥地址给你
她不当老师而要去参加海军
she was giving up teaching to join the Marines.
你真的只是会恭喜我们吗
Would you really just congratulate us?
还是说你会把我们拉到一边 确保没出什么问题
Or would you pull us aside and make sure everything was okay?
那么你觉得我现在做的事像风帆冲浪吗
So, do you think what I do is like windsurfing?
我不知道它是怎样的
I don't know what it's like.
但我了解你
I just know you.
我知道你不是做侦探的料
And I know you're not a detective.
是个私人仓库
One of those self-storage places.
你让我盯着的人跟管♥理♥员♥说了什么
The guy you wanted me to watch talked to the manager,
然后进了那边那个仓库
walked in that unit right there.
是那个箱子
That trunk.
这是他妻子的姐姐的
It belonged to his sister-in-law.
她觉得他会用这箱子来弃尸
She thought he might have used it to get rid of his wife.
你是说那箱子里可能藏着个人
Are you trying to tell me there's a person in there?
夏洛克今早给他发了条匿名短♥信♥
Sherlock sent him an anonymous text this morning,
说他知道尸体藏在哪
said he knew where the body was.
而现在 他就把箱子转移出仓库
And now, he's getting that trunk out of storage.
-我们得报♥警♥ -不 还不行
- We need to call the cops. - No, no, not yet.
-还不行是什么意思 -我想自己来解决
- What do you mean "not yet"? - I want to do this myself.
-那根金属片还在这里吗 -对啊
- Do you still have that slim Jim? - Yeah.
我没听到他锁车
Look, I didn't hear a alarm trip on,
所以只要我能打开车门就行了
so all I have to do is get past that door lock.
-乔恩 -怎么
- Joan... - What?
你觉得我办不到吗
You don't think I can do this?
不 我知道你能办到
Oh, I know you can do this,
你是我教出来的
'cause after everything I taught,
你现在在睡梦中都能撬开车 乔恩
you could jack that car in your sleep-- Joan!
住手
Hey!
赶紧住手 女士
That's enough, ma'am.
请你离开那辆车
Step away from the car, please.
出什么事了吗
Hey, is there a problem?
-这辆车是您的吗 先生 -对
- Is this your vehicle, sir? - Yeah.
我是这儿的保安 我在监控器里
I'm the guard here. I saw this woman
看到这位女士撬开了你的车
breaking into your car in one of my monitors.
你就是来找我询问凯丽的事的人
You-- you're the one who came to ask me questions about Callie.
我正在调查这个人
I'm investigating this man.
我有理由相信他杀害了他妻子
I have reason to believe that he murdered his wife
并把尸体藏在这个箱子里
and hid her body in this trunk.
什么 太胡扯了
What?! That's a lie.
要知道我是否在说谎很容易
There's an easy way to see if I'm right.
让他把箱子打开
Just ask him to open it.
什么 我才不用开箱子给你看
Excuse me? I don't have to open a damn thing.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表