我就不必费神了
then I won't have to.
回到收件箱
Go to the incoming text log.
再回到那条短♥信♥
Now back to the message.
这是什么意思
What does it say?
我不知道
I don't know.
这不是我们过去用过的密♥码♥
It's not the code we used to use.
胡说 你在说谎
Bollocks. You're lying.
没有
Nope.
有人想阻止你 哥们
Someone's winding you up, mate.
告诉我它是什么意思 莫兰
Tell me what it says, Moran.
我结束了
I'm done here!
告诉我它是什么意思
Tell me what it says.
-告诉我它是什么意思 -别管了
- Tell me what it says. - Leave it.
你昨晚没怎么睡
You didn't get much sleep last night.
是的 我就快要破解它了
No. I've almost cracked this.
我已经确认了密♥码♥的类型
I've identified the type of cipher.
剩下的就是弄清
All that remains is for me to ascertain
可以用来破译它的三位数字序列
the three-digit sequence that will decode it.
现在是十点十七分了
Well, it is 10:17 right now.
我们说好要是十一点你还没破解出来
Let's say by 11:00 you haven't cracked it,
我们就都休息一会儿 好吗
we both get some rest, okay?
密♥码♥明天早上又不会跑
The code'll be there in the morning.
十点十七分 谢谢你
10:17. Thank you.
华生 你知道吗
Watson, you know...
有些人 缺乏天赋的人
some people-- without possessing genius--
却有着一种非凡的激发别人灵感的力量
have a remarkable knack for stimulating it.
又夸我又损我啊
Oh, an insult and a boast.
十点十七分 莫兰看了时间
10:17. Moran looked at the time;
他需要知道这条信息是什么时候发出去的
he needed to see when the message was sent.
四点三十二分
4:32.
那就是短♥信♥发出去的时间
That's when this message was sent
而且这就是密钥
and that is the decryption key.
?我去过地下酒吧?
?I've been to the hash bars?
?我去过法国的妓院?
?I've been to the brothels of France?
?但是欧洲的女人们?
?But none of you ladies in Europe?
?都不给我这个阿森纳球迷机会?
?Will give this poor Gooner a chance?
?回来吧 回来吧?
?Bring back, bring back?
?把冠军带回给我们吧 我们吧?
?Bring back the Champions' to me, to me?
?回来吧 回来吧?
?Bring back, bring back?
?把阿森纳带回给我们吧?
?Bring back the Arsenal to me?
?我们称作阿森纳的是哪支队伍?
?Who's that team we call the Arsenal?
?我们都崇拜的是哪支队伍?
?Who's that team we all adore?
?就是那支穿红白球衣的球队?
?They're the team in red and white?
?而且他们永不言弃?
?And they fight with all their might...?
"莫兰 你从没告诉过我你有一个妹妹
Moran, you never told me you had a sister.
要么她死要么你死 自己选吧 M"
"She dies or you do. Your choice. M."
?而且他们要告诉世界他们是怎么赢的?
?And they're gonna show the world just how they score?
福尔摩斯
Holmes.
警监 塞巴斯蒂安·莫兰打算自杀
Captain, Sebastian Moran is going to attempt suicide.
你得打电♥话♥给纽盖特监狱的典狱长
You need to call the warden at Newgate.
我刚和他通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with him.
莫兰用他的头撞墙撞了有一会儿了
Moran slammed his head against the wall at least a dozen times.
他还活着吗
Is he alive?
直到五分钟前他还活着 但是
Well, he was as of five minutes ago, but, uh...
他脑袋里的肿块 情况不好
the swelling in his brain, it's bad.
他们觉得他活不过今晚
They don't expect him to last the night.
他利用你把这条信息带给了莫兰
He had you bring the message to Moran.
这不是你的错
You couldn't have known.
你知道吗 白♥痴♥们犯二的时候
Yeah, you know, that's what idiots tell themselves
就是这么安慰自己的
when they've been outsmarted.
莫里亚蒂逮住我两次
Twice Moriarty has had me in his sights
而且两次他都放我走了
and twice he's let me go:
一次是他雇佣戈特利布来杀我
once when he hired Gottlieb to kill me,
还有一次是今天早上
and again this morning.
我不知道他在玩什么把戏
I don't know what his game is.
看起来好像你本身就是游戏
It seems like maybe you're the game.
那是戈特利布的手♥机♥
That's Gottlieb's phone.
我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
This is Sherlock Holmes.
恩 谢谢 我知道
Yes. Thank you. Well aware.
请问我有幸在和哪位通话
And whom do I have the pleasure of speaking to?
我的名字叫莫里亚蒂
My name is Moriarty.
我相信这对话久违了
I believe we're overdue for a chat.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表