他在演习期间曾订过去美国陆战学院
He booked travel to the town that houses the War College
举办演习地的票
on the days of the game.
他是土木工程的博士
He has a PhD in Civil Engineering.
他的诊断结果是什么
What's his diagnosis?
年初他被诊断为
He was admitted earlier in the year
早发性老年痴呆症
with early-onset Alzheimer's.
所有人都说 他的大脑状况
By all accounts, his mind deteriorated
在几周内急速恶化
in a matter of weeks.
但奇怪的是 他的家族没有此类病史
Curiously, no one in his family has a history of the disease.
是很奇怪
That's strange.
几乎所有的早发性老年痴呆都是遗传性的
Almost every early-onset case is familial.
红队的一个成员死于劫杀
One member of the Red Team killed in a mugging,
一个被扔在一个长♥期♥护理中心里
one of them insensate in a long-term care facility.
这足够让人好奇的了
It's enough to make one curious.
但老年痴呆是无法人为造成的
Well, you can't give someone Alzheimer's.
你说你是纽约警局的人
You said you're with the NYPD?
大多数时候是的
Most of the time, yes.
现在可以去跟他谈了
You can talk to him now if you want.
谢谢
Thank you.
阿尼奥先生
Mr. Anillo.
我叫夏洛克
My name is Sherlock.
这是我的同事 乔恩
This is my associate, Joan.
你不介意的话
We'd like to ask you a few questions,
我们想问你几个问题
if that's all right.
当然 随便问
Sure, if you want.
你记得你入院
Do you remember anything about the time
前不久的事吗
just before you came to the hospital?
抱歉 不记得
I'm sorry, no.
你记得你在哥伦比亚做的事吗
Anything about your work at Columbia?
那陆军呢
How about the Army?
你参加了一个军事演习
You participated in a war game.
我父亲是海军陆战队的
My father was in the Marines.
在越南
Vietnam.
阿尼奥先生
Mr. Anillo.
阿尼奥先生
Mr. Anillo?
抱歉 你刚问什么了
I'm sorry, what did you ask me?
他常这样吗
Does he do this often?
你是说走神吗
You mean space out?
是的 我觉得他不是走神
Sure. Well, I don't think he's spacing out.
而是小型癫痫发作
I think he's having a micro-seizure.
不是吧
I don't think so.
我问过医生
I asked the doctor about it.
她说像卡洛那样的老人痴呆症患者
She said seizures don't happen to people
是不会出现癫痫的
with that kind of Alzheimer's that Carlo has.
你确定是癫痫
You're confident that was a seizure?
不可能让人患上老人痴呆症
You cannot give someone Alzheimer's,
但也许有办法模拟其症状
but you may be able to mimic its symptoms.
老人痴呆症患者不会出现癫痫
Alzheimer's patients, they don't have seizures.
服用软骨藻酸的人才会这样
People who've been poisoned with domoic acid do.
在腐烂的贝类里有软骨藻酸
Domoic acid-- that's what you find in rotten shellfish.
这也是一种神经毒素
It is also a neurotoxin.
会侵害海马体 大脑的记忆中枢
It attacks the hippocampus, the seat of memory in the brain.
服用足够大的剂量
You give someone a large enough dose,
就几乎会失去所有记忆
they'd lose virtually their entire memory.
症状就如老人痴呆症
They would appear to be an Alzheimer's patient.
你觉得有人给卡洛·阿尼奥下毒
You think someone poisoned Carlo Anillo?
难道不是
Why not?
谋杀只是让人闭嘴的一种方法
Murder is just one way to stop someone from talking.
这个方法更有创意
This is much more creative.
最棒的是我们可以试试我说的是否正确
The beauty is we can test to see if I'm right.
要是阿尼奥被人下药了
If Anillo was dosed,
就说明有人盯上了
we'll know that someone was targeting
2009年的红队
the 2009 members of the Red Team,
这个人就是杀害伦恩·庞特科沃的凶手
and that that person killed Len Pontecorvo.
对于两个不该一起共事的人来说
We're talking an awful lot for two guys
我们说得有点多了
who aren't supposed to be working together.
听我说 很有可能
Shh, listen to me. It is highly possible
杀害伦恩·庞特科沃的凶手
that Len Pontecorvo's murderer
给一个叫卡洛·阿尼奥的人下了毒
poisoned a man called Carlo Anillo
还杀害了一个叫马丁·尼高斯基的人
and murdered someone named Martin Nagowski,
或许还有别人
maybe others.
我们要查查2009年一个军事演习
We need to look into a war game that was conducted in 2009.
不 福尔摩斯 别说了
No, Holmes, stop talking.
我们刚抓到了杀害庞特科沃的凶手
We just arrested the guy that killed Pontecorvo.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
一个叫加里·沙利文的人
Yeah, it's a guy named Gary Sullivan
建立了聊天室
from the chat room he moderated.
他们因月球着陆阴谋论
They got into a flame war
开始了网络口水战
over some moon landing conspiracy theory.
沙利文跟他当面对质
Sullivan confronted him in person.
事情就失控了
Things got out of hand.
那个人感到很内疚
They guy felt so bad about what he did,
来自首了 我不知道
he turned himself in. I don't know where
你的下毒理论是哪来的
this poison stuff is coming from,
但他不是蓄意杀害伦恩·庞特科沃的
but Sullivan didn't mean to kill Len Pontecorvo.
这是个意外
It was an accident.
我没理解错的话
Just so I'm understanding you correctly,
你们俩都不信
neither of you believe
尼尔·阿姆斯特朗登月了
that Neil Armstrong walked on the moon?
当然不信 但这不是重点
Of course not. That's not the issue.
重点是 是谁策划了假登陆
The issue is who staged the fake landing.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
很明显这人
Well, it's obvious that that man
策划不了任何事
is not the mastermind of anything.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我想弄清楚发生什么事了
I'm trying to figure out what happened.
庞特科沃的凶杀案也许是意外
Now, Pontecorvo's murder may have been happenstance.
但这不表示
That doesn't mean
我对红队的看法是错的
that I'm wrong about the Red Team.
有人对卡洛·阿尼奥下毒
Carlo Anillo was poisoned.
我说的是 你都被停职了
I mean, why are you in this building
还来这里干什么
when you're suspended?
警监 有人现在命悬一线
Captain, lives may be at stake.
我们得找到红队的成员 警告他们
We need to find the members of the Red Team and warn them.
警局很感谢你的提示
The department appreciates your tip
帮我们抓到加里·沙利文
in leading to the arrest of Gary Sullivan.
关注此事的市民 就比如你
Concerned citizens such as yourself
-在保卫城市安全中 -你干嘛这样讲话
- play an important role... - Why are you talking like that?
是至关重要的
In keeping this city safe.
你在听我说吗
Are you listening to me?
每天都有人身处险境 福尔摩斯
Lives are at stake every day here, Holmes,
但这城市和警局在你没来之前照样运作
and yet we had a department and a city before you got here.
你再进审讯室
You talk your way
跟疑犯谈话
into that interrogation room again,
我就以非法入侵罪逮捕你
and I will have you arrested for trespassing.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
他要惩罚我 好像这样就能解决问题
Punishment, as if that accomplishes anything.
他真觉得我们需要
Does he really think that we need
纽约警局的资源来调查吗
the NYPD's resources to investigate?
-不需要吗 -当然不需要
- Don't we? - Of course we don't.
我们只要用那个从庞特科沃家里
We'll just trace the surveillance device
找到的监听设备追踪其源头
we found at Pontecorvo's home back to its source.
让我坐租来的车已经够糟了
It's bad enough you're making me sit in a rental car.
我才不要听静电音
Okay, I am not gonna listen to static anymore.
轮到我选歌♥了
It's my turn to choose the song.
你选了吵死人的歌♥ 我选静电音
You chose some abysmal racket; I choose static.
我觉得有助于思考
I find it conducive to thought.
静电音又不是歌♥ 没完没了的
Static is not a song; it doesn't end.
你怎么能肯定监听庞特科沃的人
How can you be sure the person who bugged Pontecorvo's house
一定会来取回监听器
is actually gonna come back for it?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表