六个月前
打扰一下
Excuse me.
一束玫瑰花 十二朵
Roses, a dozen.
我知道
I know.
他说他正要去女朋友家
He said he was heading to his girlfriend's house
可是女朋友临时取消约会了
and she cancelled on him.
没 他连名字都没告诉我
No, didn't even tell me his name.
只说不想浪费了这束花
Just said he didn't want them to go to waste.
还挺不错的
It was nice.
这周过得真糟糕
It's been a lousy week.
也许总算开始时来运转了
Maybe things are finally turning around.
地铁推手
曼哈顿今晚发生一起悲剧
Tragic news out of Manhattan this evening,
一名女子在地铁即将到站时被推下月台
where a young woman was pushed in front of a subway train.
说真的 你们俩的宝宝
Seriously, you guys have, like,
绝对是全纽约最可爱的
the cutest kids in New York.
说的没错
It's true.
念大学的时候谁会想到
Who knew these guys back in college
你俩会这么一个接一个地生
would be such a baby factory?
我 我想到了
Me, I did.
就在我发现他们在我床上滚床单之后
Right after I caught them having sex in my bed.
就一次 大一那年
One time, freshman year.
你还是忘了吧
You must move on.
实话实说吧
Yeah, and let's be honest,
那床一年到头见过最多的"动作"就是这个了
that is the most action that bed saw all year.
周六萨米的生日派对
Are you going to be able to make it
你有空来吗
to Sammy's birthday party on Saturday?
两点钟 当然来
2:00, yes.
周五我和客户做收尾工作
I am wrapping up with my client on Friday
也许我还能过来帮忙布置
and I may be able to help and come set up.
说起来 干得怎么样
How is that going, by the way?
当康戒陪护这回事
The companionship thing.
如果你的"这回事"指的是我的职业
If by "thing" you mean career,
我觉得干得还不错
it is going really well.
我不知道 我的客户都是些很有意思的人
I-I-I don't know, I've worked with some amazing people.
我觉得你的工作太不可思议了
I think it's incredible, what you're doing.
你放弃了做医生
I mean, you walk away from being a doctor,
找到一种帮助别人的全新方式
find a new way to help people?
还是那个老样子的乔
Same old Jo.
真贴心
Sweet.
敬乔恩 敬乔恩
To Joan. To Joan.
还有未出世的宝宝
And the baby.
还有宝宝
And the baby!
抱歉 是把我介绍给其他客户的
Oh, sorry, guys, this is, um, one of the rehab facilities
康戒中心打来的
that, um, refers me to other clients.
我得接一下
I should take it.
马上回来
I'll be right back.
我是乔恩·华生
This is Joan Watson.
乔恩 我是汉德尔康戒中心的卡鲁索医生
Joan, this is Dr. Caruso at Hemdale.
我给你发了一份客户资料
I sent you a case file a little while ago.
你看过了吗
I was wondering if you had a chance to look at it?
我正在打开
I'm just opening it right now.
这位病人
The patient in question
来自 卡鲁索医生
新客户资料
周一完成了在我们这的疗程
completes his stay with us on Monday.
但他的父亲担心他离开康戒中心后的生活
His father expressed some concerns about life post-rehab,
汉德尔康戒中心
出院病人资料
我就向他推荐了康戒陪护
so, I recommended a companion.
他看了几份简历 选中了你
He looked at some resumes and chose you.
我能告诉他你有兴趣接受工作吗
So, can I tell him the interest is mutual?
当然 我只有一个问题
Sure, I just have one question.
夏洛克算是个什么名字
Uh, what kind of name is Sherlock?
现如今
我做不到
I can't do this.
快把它关掉
Ah, just shut it off.
不能让报♥警♥声影响你
Can't let the noise get to you.
-你应该知道的 -我知道
- You know this. - I know.
但你这次开锁表现得不错
But you did better with the lock this time.
只花了六秒钟
It took you six seconds.
这太古怪了
How weird is this?
你是夏洛克的担♥保♥人
You're Sherlock's sponsor
我是他的康戒
and I'm his sober--
直到最近 我都是他的康戒陪护
well, I was his sober companion-- until recently.
而现在你却在教我怎么开车锁
And now you're teaching me how to break into cars.
谁让你想和他从事同样的工作
You want to do the kind of work he does.
除此之外 我陪你多久
Besides, every hour I spend with you,
他就得陪我两倍的时间
he's got to do two with me.
你们相处得怎么样
How's that going?
还不错
He's good.
他状态很好
He's in a good place.
你决定做他的助手后 他情绪好多了
Happier since you decided to work with him.
来自 夏洛克
华生 需要你 火速来
我得走了
Hey, I gotta go.
我送你一程
I'll give you a ride.
不幸的消息
Dreadful news:
今早接到了我父亲的电♥话♥
I heard from my father this morning.
是吗
Really?
当然不是他本人打的
Not the man himself, of course.
一个他的随从打的
One of his minions.
显然 他让我遵守我问他
Apparently, he's holding me to the bargain
借那点小钱的时候达成的约定
that we struck when I borrowed that pittance from him.
如果你是指用来付
If you're referring to the $2.2 million
绑♥架♥赎金的那两百二十万
that you borrowed to pay off the kidnapping ransom,
那可不是一点小钱
I'd say that's a little more than a pittance.
我抓住了那个绑♥架♥犯
I foiled that kidnapper.
钱全部收回并还给他了 一分不差
Every penny was accounted for and returned.
是 但借钱是事实
Yeah, but still.
你已经不为他干活了 华生
You're off his teats now, Watson,
不用再帮他说话
you can stop taking his side.
他想要什么
What did he want?
他要我今早去见他的众多律师之一
Uh, to meet with one of his many attorneys
讨论一些调查性质的工作
this morning and discuss work of an investigative nature.
我了解我父亲 他是个不折不扣的讼棍
Knowing father, the man is a shyster's shyster.
讼棍 不择手段通过恶意诉讼谋取利益的律师
他帮一个简直是阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥和
You know, Dad once helped defending a client
伯纳德·麦道夫结合体的客户辩护过
who was equal parts Adolf Hitler and Bernie Madoff.
你父亲知道我还在这儿
Hey, does your father know that I'm still here
并和你一起工作吗
and that we're working together now?
他关心这个干嘛
Why would he care?
不知道 我只是好奇
I don't know, I was just curious.
你现在是个有抱负的侦探了 华生
You're an aspiring detective now, Watson.
把你的好奇心用在案子上
Apply your curiosity to your cases.
真不错
Impressive.
是啊 在这里看一整天风景都不会厌
I know; I could look at this all day.
不 我是说这玻璃窗
No, I was talking about the glass.
是用防弹玻璃做的
It's... bullet-proof.
6英尺厚的聚碳酸酯玻璃幕墙
Six-inch glass-clad polycarbonate, hmm.
福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes.
菲利普·亚米斯德
Philip Armistead.
你知道"讼棍"在德语里
Do you know that "Shyster"
是指"大便的人"吗
is German for "one who defecates"?
这是我的助手丽贝卡
And this is my assistant Rebecca.
让我们开门见山吧 好吗
So, let's cut to the proverbial chase, shall we?
我和我的助手要
How much slime will my associate and I
趟多少浑水才能帮到你
have to wade through in order to help you?
我父亲说你需要我的服务
My father said you were in need of my services.
你是律师 你为他工作 他很看重你
You're an attorney, you work for him, he values you:
从这三点能充分看出
three good reasons to assume
我们要做的一定不是什么好事
that the work we will have to do will be vile.
其实 我希望你能帮助丽贝卡
Actually, I was hoping you might be able to help Rebecca.
我的妹妹凯丽
My sister Callie...
她六个月前失踪了
she went missing almost six months ago.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表