我曾是外科医生
that I used to be a surgeon.
其实 是一只手
"Hand"-- singular, actually.
柔软 没有硬茧
It was soft, no calluses.
而且有点蜂蜡的味道
Also, it smelled faintly of beeswax.
你该知道 很多外科医生
Oh, many surgeons, as you know,
用蜂蜡霜来防止他们的双手
use a beeswax cream to protect their hands
因反复清洗而失去水分
from the dehydrating effects of repeated washings. Well...
你现在不当医生了 但积习难改
You're no longer practicing, but old habits die hard.
至于你放弃行医
As far as why you gave up your medical career
改做陪护
to become a companion--
我敢肯定是因为你的亲友
I'd wager that addiction claimed the life
因毒瘾而死 而此人的过世使得你
of someone close to you, and his or her death moved you
做出了人生的巨大改变
to make drastic changes in your life.
我说得对吗
Am I close?
那我父亲呢
What about my father?
他怎么了
What about him?
你怎么知道他有外遇
How did you know he had an affair?
谷歌♥的
Google.
又不是所有事情都能演绎出来
Well, not everything is deducible.
我就想说 谢谢你们今天的帮助
I, uh, just want to say thanks for helping out today.
你帮我们抓到了嫌犯 很感谢
You-you got us our guy in, and, uh... and we're grateful.
接下来交给我们就行了
We can take it from here.
恕我冒昧 警探 我对此表示怀疑
Respectfully, detective, I doubt that very much,
因为我有理由相信
'cause I have reason to believe
理查德·曼特罗没有杀他的妻子
that Richard Mantlo didn't kill his wife.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait. Wait, wait.
再说一遍
Come again?
没发现吗 曼特罗医生的脚跟女人一样
Dr. Mantlo has girls' feet, or hadn't you noticed?
他的脚大概是八码的
He's a size eight if he's an inch.
而前门上的鞋印却是11码的
The boot pri on his front door was an 11.
那他挺聪明的
So? So he was smart.
穿了大码的鞋来误导我们
He wore bigger shoes to throw us off.
那他掐死妻子的时候也戴了大号♥的手吗
Did he also wear bigger hands when he strangled his wife?
福尔摩斯
Holmes...
这些勒痕表明凶手
Well, these strangulation marks are indicative
是比曼特罗更高大的人
of a man much larger than Mantlo.
不仅更壮 也更高
No just heavier, but-but taller.
我估计他的身高
I'd estimate his height
在185到190之间
to be somewhere between six foot-one, six foot-three.
验尸官数小时后也会得出相同的结论
Your M.E. Will come to the same conclusion in a couple of hours.
我只是提前告诉你 你是医生
I'm delivering it now. You're a doctor.
-告诉他们我是对的 -我不是医生
- Tell 'em I'm right. - I'm not a doctor.
曾经是
Were a doctor.
你肯定还记得瘀伤是怎么造成的
Surely you haven't forgotten how bruising works.
没错 这双手相对瘀痕的确小了点
Okay, yeah, sure, these hands do seem a little small for the bruise pattern,
-但 - 警监 希望你允许
- but I... - With your permission,
我想单独和曼特罗医生谈谈
Captain, I'd like a moment alone with Dr. Mantlo.
-警监 这 -给你两分钟
- Captain, this... - You got two minutes.
你认识的高个男人 给我列张单子
Tall men in your life.I'd like a list.
艾米是个好人 但如果你们来这
Amy was a good person, but if you're here
是因为觉得我跟她的死有关
because you think I had something to do with it...
曼特罗医生说
Dr. Mantlo said that
去年你在一个假期聚会上曾向她示好
you'd made a pass at her at a holiday party last year.
不 我没有
Actually, no, I didn't.
我只是打听她做的整容手术
I asked her about all the plastic surgery she'd had.
整容手术
Plastic surgery?
两年前我帮医院策划了一次慈善募捐
Okay, look, I helped plan a fund-raiser for the hospital,
那是在她整容之前的事
two years ago, that was before the surgeries.
我肯定我还有当时的照片
I know I still have the pictures.
慢跑鞋 11码
找到了
There.
这是我当晚拍的艾米和曼特罗医生的合照
That's a picture of Amy and Dr. Mantlo that I took that night, okay?
换做你不会想问她为什么要整容吗
Tell me you wouldn't want to ask her why she did it.
说说两年前你被指控跟踪的事
Tell me about the stalking charge brought against you two years ago.
我只是约我的邻居出去
I asked my neighbor out.
她太大惊小怪了
She overreacted.
波克先生 能告诉我们昨晚你在哪里吗
Mr. Polk, can you tell us where you were last night?
在家 一个人
Home... alone.
我知道 没有不在场证明 可我不在乎
I know. Not much of an alibi, but I don't care,
因为我没杀人
because I didn't do it.
你知道天花板上有蜂蜜滴下来吗
Um, did you know that honey was dripping through the ceiling?
是 有时会这样
Yes. Happens sometimes.
看来你把养蜂当作兴趣
I take it beekeeping is a hobby.
我在著书
I'm writing a book.
《蜂文化实用手册--
"Practical Handbook of Bee Culture
蜂后隔离观察纪实》
with Some Observations Upon the Segregation of the Queen."
写在脑袋里 我刚开始写第十九章
Up here. I've just started Chapter 19.
你想听听最新的几段吗
Would you like to hear the last few paragraphs?
你跟警♥察♥提过那个吓人的行政人员吗
Did you talk to the police about that scary administrator guy?
-还没有 -但我以为
- I have not. - But I thought that...
毫无疑问 波克先生是个混♥蛋♥
Mr. Polk is a prat, no doubt,
但他的肢体语言显示
but his body language
他是服从者 而非主控者
said "Sub," Not "Dom."
我不觉得他有种取人性命
I don't see him having the berries to take another life.
为什么你如此讨厌这工作
Why do you suppose you hate your job so much?
我没有讨厌我的工作
I don't hate my job.
你设了两个闹钟
You have two alarm clocks.
没人喜欢他们的工作还要两个闹钟
No one with two alarm clocks loves their job.
两个闹钟意味着
Two alarm clocks means it's a chore
起床是件辛苦的事
for you to get up in the morning.
但你不讨厌我做的事
You don't hate what I do, though.
在我们跟波克先生谈话时 能明显看出
That much was obvious when we talked to Mr. Polk.
你当时的表情
There was a look on your face...
我想那跟你当医生时走进手术室的表情
I imagine it was the same look you wore to the O.R.
如出一辙
when you were still a surgeon.
你说错了
You're wrong.
我知道我父亲雇你工作
I know my father secured your services
六个星期
for the next six weeks?
可我并不需要你
The simple truth is, I don't need you.
我跟毒品玩完了
I'm finished with drugs.
我不会再碰它们了
I won't be using them again.
我的建议是
My advice?
给自己放六周的假
Take a six-week holiday.
我发誓不会跟老爸告状
I promise I won't tell Papa.
来自福尔摩斯: 在警♥察♥局
我需要采集你的唾液
I'm gonna need your saliva now.
十点三十七
Ten thirty-seven.
我收回昨晚说的话
I take back everything I said last night.
很明显 你热爱你的工作
You obviously love your job.
今天早上就迫不及待地想要开始了
Couldn't wait to get started this morning.
把嘴张开
Open you mouth so I can swab it.
你要是服用了那些东西
If you're on anything,
杯子上的长条会变蓝
the strip on the cup will turn blue.
我有个新的
I have a new...
关于那个凶手我有个新的推测
I have a new theory about our killer.
他之前至少还干过一次
I think he may have struck at least once before.
我 爱我的工作 我起得很早
I...who love what I do...woke up early
我没法不去想 凶手为什么
and couldn't stop thinking about
要拿走艾米·丹普的戒指盒
the ring box he stole from Amy Dampier's living room.
你说过那是某种形式的战利品
You said it was some sort of trophy.
你知道什么样的杀手
And you know what flavor
会拿走战利品吗
of killers takes trophies, don't you?
连环杀手 战利品能帮他们区分受害者
Serial. Souvenirs help them differentiate between victims.
如果艾米不是凶手的第一个目标
It occurred to me that if Amy wasn't our killer's first,
那么肯定会有类似的案子
though, there might be other cases in common.
艾琳·兰弗
Eileen Renfro.
两年前在布朗克斯的家中
Savagely beaten and strangled by an intruder
遭入室者毒打并扼喉
in her Bronx home two years ago.
他离开时拿走了一个首饰盒
He took a jewelry box on his way out,
留下了一个11码的鞋印
but left behind a size 11 footprint.
阴性 恭喜
Drug free. Congratulations.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表