The one that you handed to Wade Crewes
递给韦德·克鲁斯的那个杯子
during your second interrogation of him.
跟你的手下们
It's the same one that your men
在第三犯罪现场找到的那个一模一样
found at the third crime scene.
你要明白
I want you to understand,
我对案件线索调查毫无兴趣
I take no pleasure in pursuing this line of inquiry,
但我有责任追寻真♥相♥
but I am obliged to pursue the facts,
真♥相♥就是
and the facts are you and Detective D'Amico
那杯子出现在第三犯罪现场前
had possession of that mug before it showed up
是在你和埃美柯警探那里的
at the third crime scene.
正如我昨天所说 我十分尊重您
As I said yesterday, I have the utmost respect for you.
如果证据是被伪造的
If evidence was planted,
我相信是出于无奈
I'm sure it was the result of frustration.
这证据无疑是真正的罪犯 或是罪犯们
A mistake that the perpetrator or perpetrators
想要取回的
would no doubt wish to take back
尤其是现在 看起来很可能
especially now that it seems possible
克鲁斯先生是无辜的
that Mr. Crewes may well be innocent.
我不想...
I don't want to...
你知道我会找出真♥相♥
You know that I will find out the truth
还有一切来龙去脉 你就妥协吧
and the truth may well be... just compromising.
每个警♥察♥都有额外津贴
Every cop gets offered a few perks.
有免费的午餐 成为健身会员
Free lunch here, gym membership there.
我从不贪这些便宜
I never took a single one,
我也绝不可能去伪造证据
and I sure as hell never planted evidence.
那么 你或者你以前的搭档
Well, then, could you or your former partner
能给我解释一下
please explain to me how that mug
那个杯子为什么会在犯罪现场吗
showed up at the crime scene?
怎么样
How'd it go?
格雷森警监收到了应得的警告
Captain Gregson got the warning he deserved.
现在要破这个案子
Now to solve the case.
等一下 我有点东西要给你
Hold on, I... I've got something for you.
你去了汉德尔
You've been to Hemdale.
埃德森帮你留着这些
Edson saved them for you.
这些是你想要的吗
And were they everything that you hoped, hmm?
你现在了解我了吗
Do you understand me now?
我没有看这些信
I didn't read them.
我非常想
I was tempted.
是艾琳写给你的 我怎么会不想
They're from Irene; how could I not be?
但无论如何 我不希望
But whatever happened, this is not
用这种方式了解这事
how I want to find out about it.
-自控力的表现 -当...
- A show of restraint. - When...
如果你准备好来谈这件事
If you are ready to talk about it,
我很愿意知道
I'd very much like to know,
但我不会再追问你这事了
but I'm not going to ask you about it anymore.
我就是觉得你可能想要它们
I just thought you might want these.
我的确想要
Indeed I do.
谢谢你 华生
Thank you, Watson.
你在做什么
Hey, what are you doing?
我把它们留在汉德尔是因为我不想要了
I left those at Hemdale because I didn't want them.
这我就不懂了 这东西不重要吗
I don't understand. Aren't those important?
记住你的承诺 在我主动提起之前
Remember your promise: no further discussion
不要追问这件事
of this matter until I bring it up.
好吧 好吧
Fine. Fine.
你刚才说有个案子要破的
You mentioned something about a case that needs solving?
这是维克多·纳丁
This is Victor Nardin.
他是99年入室抢劫案的嫌犯
He was an early suspect in the '99 home invasions.
在牢里关了12年
He's been in prison for the last 12 years,
正因为此 入室抢劫也奇迹般地停止了
which could explain why the home invasions miraculously stopped.
三周前 他出狱了
He was released three weeks ago,
入室抢劫案便又开始发生了
which could explain why they've resumed.
警♥察♥怎么没有追查这家伙
How are the police not looking for this guy?
他们有查 只是找不到他
They are; they just can't find him.
纳丁两周前离开了他在斯塔顿岛的教♥养♥院♥
Nardin left his group home on Staten Island two weeks ago
却没有跟他的保释官报备
and has not checked in with his parole officer.
这些是斯拉夫字母
Those letters are Cyrillic.
他在混黑帮还是什么
Is he in a gang or something?
不 是狂热的足球迷
No, rabid football fan.
这纹身是格罗兹尼特里克
The tattoos are the names
著名球员的名字
and jersey numbers of famous players
和球衣号♥码
from Terek Grozny.
它是车♥臣♥的顶级足球俱乐部
It is Chechnya's premier football club.
这个要怎么帮我们找到维克多·纳丁
And how are they gonna help us find Victor Nardin?
我相信已经找到了
I believe they already have.
纳丁在监狱里待了十年
Nardin has spent a decade in prison,
在这期间他被剥夺了最热爱的东西
bereft of his favorite obsession.
不管他在哪 都会想看这个球队的比赛
Wherever he is, he will want to watch his beloved team.
在纽约 有卫星信♥号♥♥能收看
There aren't that many bars in New York
车♥臣♥足球赛的酒吧没有几个
that have a satellite feed of Chechen football.
一共三个
Three, actually.
全都在布莱顿海滩
All of them in Brighton Beach.
而且距离五月天旅馆都很近
All of them within walking distance of Mayweather Hotel.
"可按小时 周或月
"Rooms by the hour,
租♥房♥♥ 仅接受现金"
week or month. Cash only."
我有一份包裹
Yeah. I got a delivery
要给你们的一位住客 我需要房♥间号♥码
for one of your guests. I need a room number.
他叫维克多·纳丁
Victor Nardin.
没有姓纳丁的
No Nardin?
等 等一下
Hold... hold on.
化名: 维克多·琼斯
不 不
Oh, no, no.
我说错了
I got the wrong name.
应该是维克多·琼斯
Victor Jones.
282房♥间 谢谢你
282. Thank you.
什么情况
What gives?
汤米 我们怎么不能就在辖区里谈
Tommy, we can't just talk at the precinct?
谈这事就不行
Not about this.
是你把杯子放到现场的 对不对
You planted that mug, didn't you?
一定是
Yeah.
我们知道是他干的 但没证据给他定罪
We knew it was him, but we couldn't nail him.
于是第二次抓他来局里后
So, after the second time you brought him in,
你把杯子留下了
you kept that mug
以防万一
just in case.
手里有张王牌多保险 对吧
Good to have a trump card, huh?
我一直以为你是知道的
I always assumed you knew that.
我知道这太容易了
I knew it was convenient,
关键证物就这么出现
piece of evidence to turn up like that.
我以为这是我们走运了
I chalked it up to our good fortune
-因为我认定他就是凶手 -这没错
- because I thought we had our guy. - We did.
我现在可没有之前那么肯定了
Well, I was a lot more sure about that then than I am now.
因为现在有人在外面
'Cause somebody is out there killing people
用同样的凶器杀人 特瑞
with the same murder weapon, Terry.
要是我们抓错了人怎么办
What if we were wrong?
就我看来 这可能性极小
If that were true-- and that is still a big "If"
即使我们错了 事情还是可以解决的
as far as I'm concerned-- there are ways around that.
等等 我来这可不是要想办法掩盖事实
Whoa, I'm not here to plan a cover-up.
如果我们把无辜的人送进了监狱
If we put an innocent man in jail,
我不会袖手旁观的
I'm not keeping quiet about it.
行 我们就先不管
All right, let's just forget
我可能因此坐牢这事
about the fact that I could go to jail.
99年你也参与了这件案子
You worked that task force in '99.
你觉得这事对你的前途会有什么影响
How do you think that's going to play for your career?
我就玩完了 但我不在乎
I'll be done; doesn't matter.
如果这事是在我眼皮底下发生的
If I let this happen on my watch,
这就是我的责任
I'm owning up to it.
当作是警告 搭档
Fair warning, partner.
琼斯先生
Mr. Jones?
琼斯先生 前台有
Mr. Jones, you have a message
一则给你的留言
from the front desk.
他不在里面
He's not here.
要是我住这里 我也不会这么待着
If I lived here, I wouldn't be here, either.
我该问你为什么不叫警♥察♥吗
Um, should I ask why we're not calling the police?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表