你气色不太好
You look worse.
再给你测一下♥体♥温吧
I think we should take your temperature again.
不用了 上一次量完后
No need. It just dropped one degree
只降了一度
since we last checked.
不管怎样还是有38.5度
Well, that still puts you at 101.
废楼里发现了死尸
Dead man found in an abandoned building.
贝尔探员发出了邀请
Detective Bell has extended an invitation.
茶等会儿再喝
Tea will have to wait.
这个时候我应该提醒你
This might be a good time to remind you
事实上纽约警♥察♥局没给你发工资
that the NYPD doesn't actually pay you to consult.
华生 现在你应该知道
Watson, you should know by now,
比起感冒发烧
boredom is far more dangerous
无所事事更危害我的健康
to my health than any fever.
你的气色很差
You look awful.
还好我的眼睛还不差
Well, at least I still have my eyes.
我们来这就是因为他
That makes three of us.
身上没有钱包 没有身份证
No wallet, no I.D.
我们只知道他是男性 白人
All we know is male,white,
年近50 脸部中枪
mid to late 40s, and the shots he took to the face,
两处枪伤挨得很近
near-contact wounds.
我想你应该在清理现场前来看看
Thought you could take a look before we wrap up the scene,
但之前我不知道你病得奄奄一息了
but that was before I knew you were dying.
没有弹壳 没有头骨碎片 没有灰质
No shell casings, no skull fragments, no gray matter.
他在别处被杀 被移尸至此
He was killed elsewhere, and then dumped here.
说点我不知道的吧
Yeah, tell me something I don't know.
猪的性高♥潮♥可以持续30分钟
A pig's orgasm lasts up to 30 minutes.
我不是你母亲 不是你的护士
Hey, I'm not your mother, I'm not your nurse,
但如果你因为在这着凉而英年早逝
but if you die of exposure out here,
我很确信你父亲不会给我
I'm pretty sure your father's not gonna send me
发工资了 好吗
my next check, okay?
鞋很舒适 但不是网球鞋
Comfortable shoes, but not tennis shoes.
他一整天都站着
He was on his feet all day,
但是他的工作不允许他穿休闲鞋
but he didn't have a job that permitted casual footwear.
从他手指上马克笔留下的污渍
You throw in the dry-erase marker stains on his fingers
和他胸前暗袋里的激光笔
and the laser pointer in his breast pocket,
可以看出他
I'd say that he was a professor
是为从事东亚研究的教授
of East Asian Studies who's been to Thailand
几周前还去过泰国
in the last few weeks.
他的手腕上缠着烂棉线
Ratty cotton thread on his wrist,
是一种泰国的赎罪手链
it's a Sai sin bracelet,
Sai 泰国北部地区
去过泰国佛寺的人
attached to one's hand when one enters
都会系上它
a Thai Buddhist monastery.
只有时间够久才能磨开它
Designed to unravel and fall away over time.
根据手链的磨损程度
Judging by the wear and tear on that one
考虑到他会定期洗澡
and assuming he kept a regular shower schedule,
我猜测他是在十天前戴上的手链
I would say that he got it approximately ten days ago.
好的 我会联♥系♥当地大学
All right, I'll contact the local universities.
是一所大学 只有一所
University-- singular.
加里森
Garrison.
为什么是加里森
Why Garrison?
他的领带 黄蓝相间
His tie, yellow and blue,
蓝色是个特别的底色
the latter is a particular shade,
是加里森的标志性颜色
Garrison Blue, school colors.
好吧 我会联♥系♥加里森
All right, I'll contact Garrison.
不要问特伦特·阿农奇奥教授
Don't ask for Professor Trent Annunzio.
恐怕他已经死了
I'm afraid he's quite dead.
我五年前见过特伦特
I met Trent five years ago.
他在北♥京♥教书 我曾是他的学生
He was teaching in Beijing, and I was his student.
我为他搬到这 我们两年前结的婚
I moved here for him. We married two years ago.
你能想到什么人
Can you think of anyone
可能想伤害你丈夫吗
who might've wished your husband harm?
他是个教授 只是个普通人
He was a professor, a normal person.
来电
劳♥教♥科
雷克岛
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你好
Hello.
乔恩妮 是我
Joanie, hey. It's me.
廉姆
Liam?
对不起 我觉得
I'm sorry. I feel
我帮不上什么忙
I'm not being very helpful.
只是 特伦特真是个大好人
It's just, Trent was a good man.
没有死对头
No enemies.
阿农奇奥女士 我知道这很难相信
Actually, Mrs. Annunzio, I find that hard to believe.
他一只眼睛遭到枪击 另一只眼睛也是
He was... he was shot in one eye, and then the other
两处枪伤位置接近
at extremely close range.
凶手对他恨之入骨
That's visceral, personal.
这不是一般的杀人手段
Not a natural way to kill.
可能是为了泄愤 或者传递某种信息
Not unless you bore a grudge or were sending a message.
信息
A message?
你最后一次见他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
昨天早上
Yesterday morning.
他有几节课 晚上有一个学院会议
He had several classes, then a department meeting at night.
开到很晚结束
There have been many of late.
知道会议的内容吗
Any idea what they were about?
他没有提过
He never said.
华生 还以为你走丢了
Watson, we feared we'd lost you.
我们要去加里森
We're off to Garrison to speak with
找死者的同事谈话
the dead man's colleagues.
我能独自行动一会儿吗
Is it okay if I peel off for a little while?
去雷克岛吗 虽然我眼睛发红
Off to Rikers? My eyes may be red,
但我还是能看到你的来电显示
but I can still read your caller I.D.
他是谁 遇到麻烦的朋友吗
What is he, a friend in trouble?
一个老客户
An old client.
好极了 我会发短♥信♥
Very well. I'll keep you apprised
告诉你我们的方位
as to our location via text.
好的
Great.
你曾是他的助教 对吗
You were his teaching assistant, correct?
过去的四年一直是
For the last four years.
他的妻子告诉我们他昨晚工作到很晚
His wife told us he had to work late last night.
因为学院的会议
Something about a department meeting.
他在5点半上完最后一节课后就离开了
He left here after his last class got out at 5:30.
如果有会议 我不可能不知道
If there were a meeting, I would've heard about it.
可能他对妻子撒谎了
Think maybe he lied to his wife?
也可能是她对我们撒谎了
Or she lied to us?
阿农奇奥教授是系主任
Professor Annunzio was chair of the department.
我想他有权自己选择
May I assume that he had his pick
使用哪间办公室
of the offices on this floor?
有趣了
It's interesting.
如有需要随时效劳
I'll be out here if you need anything.
对于系主任来说这个办公室有点小气
Sort of cramped for a department chair, huh?
记事簿
Appointment book.
可能会告诉我们他昨晚去哪了
Maybe it'll tell us what he got up to last night.
可能他会用符号♥标注
Unlikely he would notate trips
去华人地下赌场
to an underground Chinese gambling parlor.
你说什么
Excuse me?
他昨晚就在干那个
That's what he was doing last night.
我就知道你在等我问你
I know you're just waiting for me
为什么会这么想
to ask you why you think that.
那你为什么这么想呢
Why do you think that?
问得好 是因为那些"13"
I'm glad you asked. It was the thirteens.
他的公♥寓♥是13号♥ 手♥机♥尾号♥是1313
His apartment was 13, his cell phone number ends in 1313,
他选了这间13号♥办公室
and he chose this office, number 13,
而他本可以选对面更大更宽敞的
when he could have had the far brighter and more spacious
14号♥办公室
office across the way, number 14.
为什么不呢 因为14在中国的赌局中
Why? Because 14 is an unlucky number
不吉利
in Chinese gambling.
而13 恰恰相反
13, quite the opposite.
阿农奇奥说一口流利的普通话
Annunzio spoke fluent Mandarin.
他当然可以自如地在唐人街的
Surely he could talk his way into the mahjong
麻将馆或牌九厅同别人交流
or Pai Gow parlors in Chinatown.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表