I had hoped to use the...
蜜蜂来凑活凑活 但是我想到
bees in some fashion, but then it occurred to me
你可能会过敏
you might be allergic.
经过这么多波折
After all this trouble,
我不喜欢我们的乐趣这么快就结束
I'd hate for our fun to be over too soon.
那太令人遗憾了
That would be a pity.
不过我对你有点惊讶
Bit surprised at you, though.
我以为你是纸上谈兵的家伙
I thought you as more of a by-the-book kind of bloke.
为什么要带我来这里
So, why here, huh?
为什么不直接把我送进监狱
Why not take me straight to the nick?
我以为你知道的
I think you know why.
我觉得我不知道
I think I don't.
艾琳
Irene.
假装不知道这个名字
Pretending the name isn't familiar to you
对你没什么好处
will not make things any easier for you.
阿迪森
Addison?
艾德勒
Adler.
艾琳·艾德勒
Irene Adler.
在她的公♥寓♥被杀
Got killed in her flat,
在康登水闸那里 大约一年半以前
Camden Lock, about a year and a half ago.
很抱歉让你失望了 兄弟
Sorry to disappoint you, mate,
但那不是我
but it wasn't me.
不 当然不是你
No, of course it wasn't.
有可能是另一个带着三角架的
It was probably the other blood-draining madman
着魔的疯子
with the tripod device, hmm?
我当时在布里克斯顿蹲了六个月监狱
I was banged up in Brixton for six months.
肯定没机会下手
Not for the killing, of course.
我和一个曼联的球迷有点误会
I had a misunderstanding with a Man United fan.
他到处诋毁阿森纳
He was running around slagging off the Arsenal.
我没打残他 只是把他稍微痛扁了一顿
Didn't paralyze him. I just bashed him up a bit.
当我在做这些的时候
And while I was doing the stretch,
看到报纸上说臭名昭著的M又出现了
read in the papers that the notorious "M" had struck again.
想想看我有多惊喜
Imagine my surprise.
但是你让我失望了
But you disappoint me.
还有苏格兰场也是
And Scotland Yard, of course.
那么容易就上了一个模仿者的当
Falling for that copycat so easily?
告诉我 你和艾德勒小姐
Tell me. You and Miss Adler
是一对吗
an item?
我不得不说 你让我有点失望
I have to say, I'm a little disappointed in you.
我以为你会更擅长说谎
I thought you'd be a much better liar.
我没说谎
I'm not lying.
那当你面对死亡时
Well, why would you--
为什么会...
when facing an agonizing death?
前皇家海军陆战队员
Ex-Royal Marine.
死亡我见多了
Death's an old friend.
你确定
Is he?
那酷刑呢
What about torture?
你也见多了吗
Is he an old friend, too?
是你曾让我生不如死
You made me a shambles of a man.
现在我要还给你
Now I'm simply returning the favor.
我当时倒在地板上
I was on the floor.
我在尖叫
I was screaming,
但是胶带把我的嘴绑得太紧了
but the tape was so tight around my mouth, I cou...
我不能
Oh, oh. I couldn't...
没事 卡伦夫人
It's okay. It's okay, Ms. Cullen.
慢慢说
Take your time.
那时候我看到了第二个男人的脚
That's when I saw the second man's feet.
他走到我右边
He walked right by me.
你看到他的脸了吗
Did you get a look at his face?
他对绑我的人说了点什么
He said something to the man who tied me up,
但是我听不到他们说什么 电视太吵了
but I-I couldn't hear them over the TV,
但是一分钟以后
but then after a minute,
第二个男人回到了前厅
the second man came back into the hall.
他说会放了我
He said he would cut me free.
让我先别回去
He said he didn't want me to turn around.
他还让我等上十分钟
And he said I should wait ten minutes
再报♥警♥
and then call the police.
他甚至对我说了"请"
He even said, "Please."
他说话有口音吗
Did he have an accent?
我觉得他是英国人
I think he was British.
我觉得第一个也是英国人
I think the first man was British, too.
他在用我的电视
He was watching a British soccer game...
看英国的足球比赛
on my TV.
你还记得有关他们任何人的细节吗
Do you remember any other details about either man?
第二个人
The second one,
放我走的那个人
the one that set me free--
他的鞋子上有某种
he had some sort of chalk
-记号♥ -记号♥
- on his shoes. - Chalk?
粉末
Powder.
白色的
It was white.
卡伦小姐
Miss Cullen?
对不起 失陪一下
Oh, I'm sorry. Excuse us.
我想我知道夏洛克去哪儿了
I think I know where Sherlock went.
昨晚他看过
Last night he was looking at photos
他父亲在纽约的
of one of his father's
另一处房♥产
other properties in New York.
他说他在考虑搬家
He said he was thinking about moving.
但也许他是在找地方
But maybe he was looking for a place
准备抓到M以后囚禁他
to take M after he found him.
你为什么觉得会是那个地方
Well, what makes you think that would be the place?
那里被翻新过 到处都是白色粉末
It was being renovated. There was white powder everywhere.
你知道地址吗
Do you have an address?
不知道
No.
但是我想我知道怎么找到地址
I think I know how we can find one.
有人说过你的拳头像女人一样无力吗
Anybody ever tell you you punch like a woman?
是的 有个女人这么说过
Yeah, a woman did once.
但是她比我壮多了
But she was much bigger than me.
还是个绑♥架♥年轻姑娘
And the abductor of young girls
去卖♥♥淫的老鸨
that she used to turn a profit in the sex trade, so...
对于一个娘娘腔来说 你动作还算快
Well, for a ponce, you move pretty quick.
我刚到这儿是什么时候 72小时以前
What, I dropped my first body here, what, 72 hours ago?
你怎么做到的 从飞机上跳下来的吗
What'd you do, jump on a plane?
你觉得我是从哪儿来的
Where am I supposed to have flown in from?
伦敦
Uh... London?
你为什么会觉得我要回到那儿去
What makes you think I'd gone back there?
你说什么 "回去"
What are you talking about, "Gone back"?
你想告诉我你现在住在这儿吗
You trying to tell me you live here now?
你知道我住在这儿
You know I live here.
你前几天去过我家
You were in my home the other night.
还留了字条 所以我才找到你的
You left a note. That's how I found you.
那是你家
That was your place?
你看起来不太好 M
You don't look well, M.
你不介意我叫你M 对吧
You-You don't mind if I call you M, do you?
有点不对劲
Something's not right.
我不是你想的那个人
I'm not what you think I am.
我不是连环杀人狂 我是个杀手
I'm not a serial killer. I'm an assassin.
我有雇主
I have an employer.
听着
Listen...
我接收他要杀的每一个人的名字
I received the names of everyone I killed for him.
他付我报酬
He pays me.
我已经说了你是个很烂的骗子
I already told you you're a terrible liar, didn't I?
我没撒谎
I'm not lying.
他把我出♥卖♥♥♥了
He sold me out.
他没告诉我你在这儿
He never told me you was here.
谁
Who didn't?
我的雇主
My employer.
受害者 字条
The MOs, the notes,
所有关于连环杀人狂的东西都是胡扯
all that "Serial killer" Bullocks!
那是他
That was him!
假设我相信你
Let's pretend that I believe you.
他杀死37个人的动机是什么
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表