准备好开始了吗
You ready to get into the act?
还以为你不会问呢
I thought you'd never ask.
这是干什么 中场休息吗
What's this? Intermission?
现在是我们拿你东西的时间
This is the part where we take your stuff.
没见过打劫么
We're robbing you.
看来你们是不打算做完再抢了
Well, I don't suppose you could finish the show first.
你家里放了多少钱
How much money do you keep in the house?
我还没被只穿了内衣的人打劫过呢
Never been robbed by people in their underwear before.
不对 有人这么干过
Well, no. Was one chap,
不过比你们丑多了
but, uh, you are much prettier.
你是不见棺材不落泪吗
You want to do this the hard way?
好吧
Fine.
我听说有两个妓♥女♥
You know, I'd heard rumors of two prostitutes
把嫖♥客♥拷起来 再抢劫他们
who bind innocent whoremongers and then rob them.
但今晚 这两位美女居然
But to think that those two women ended up in my home
来我家了
on-on this very evening...
我应该谢谢你们
I suppose I should thank you.
我一般都是调查凶杀案
I usually investigate crimes of a more... homicidal nature,
但最近几天风平浪静
but it's been an uneventful few days.
先生们
Gentlemen!
在你们走之前我要问个问题
Just one question before you leave.
我能留着这些手铐吗
Can I keep these?
我很高兴你昨晚大获全胜
I'm glad your bust was such a success last night,
但这地方还是一股妓♥女♥味儿
but this place still smells like stripper.
-有吗 -有
- Does it? - Yeah.
这剑是干什么
What's with the sword?
不是剑 是单棍
It's not a sword, it's a singlestick.
看着就跟剑一样啊
Well, it looks like a sword.
在击剑运动中
In sword sports,
目标几乎是整个身体
virtually the entire body is a target.
在单棍中 运动员要保持距离
In singlestick, the players mark their distance,
固定双脚 只袭击头部
plant their feet and strike only at the pate.
是前额吧
You mean the forehead?
是头部
I mean the pate.
你今天还是没事做吗
So, your docket's still open today?
很遗憾 是的
Sadly, yes.
我房♥东给我打电♥话♥了
Well, my landlord called.
我今天早上要去趟公♥寓♥
I have to go to my apartment this morning.
可能是我转租的那个人
I think my subletter has been
在家开派对 或者大声放音乐什么的
throwing parties or playing loud music or something.
我承认 华生
I confess, Watson.
我很不能理解
I find your insistence
你为何非要留着自己的住处
on maintaining your own residence puzzling.
作为一个住家戒毒顾问
As a live-in sobriety counselor,
理论上来说 你可以
you could, in theory, live rent-free
永远免费住在全球最贵的城市里
in the most expensive city in the world indefinitely.
何不接受这个事实
Why not embrace the fact
承认你是个专业流浪者 放弃你的公♥寓♥呢
that you are a professional nomad and give the place up?
因为我喜欢我的公♥寓♥ 那是我的圣殿
'Cause I love my apartment. It's my sanctum sanctorum.
我要干活时 就把公♥寓♥转租给别人
When I get a job, I sublet it,
等干完活了 我就回家
and when I'm done, I go back.
那地方还是租金管制的
And it's rent-controlled.
我昨晚诱捕的那两个妓♥女♥
Those dolly-mops I ensnared last night--
她们的表演真是让人性致盎然
their performance was quite invigorating.
我有点精力过剩了
I've got a bit to work out.
你是克雷布斯吗
Are you Krebs?
是的
Yes.
有你的"快递"
Delivery for you.
恩尼斯先生 欢迎来到圣·杰拉德医院
Mr. Ennis, welcome to Saint Gerard's.
我妹妹到了吗
Is my sister here yet?
到了 但根据
She is, but per the agreement
你的律师和州政♥府♥定下的协议
your attorney made with the state,
你来这里也不能见她
you won't be allowed to see her while you're here.
你一进去 我们就为你准备手术
Once you're inside, we'll prep you for surgery.
我们会切除一个肾脏
We'll remove one kidney,
然后移植到你妹妹的身体里
and then transplant it into your sister.
我解释的条款你能听明白吗
Do you understand these terms as I have explained them to you?
人家问你问题呢 恩尼斯
Man asked you a question, Ennis.
抱歉 只是
Sorry. It's just, uh...
很久都没人这么怕过我了
It's been a long time since I've seen someone so afraid of me.
真怀念啊
I've missed it.
你会觉得昏昏欲睡 恩尼斯先生
You're going to start to feel drowsy, Mr. Ennis.
能从20开始倒数吗
Would you please count down from 20 for me?
Uh, 20...
19...
18...
17...
16...
警官 我需要你把手铐解开
Officer, I'll need you to remove the cuffs
好给他的腹部消毒
so we can sterilize the abdomen.
心率在减慢
Heart rate is slowing.
医生
Doctor?
静脉注射好像出问题了
I think there's something's wrong with the IV.
麻药没有进入静脉
The anesthetic isn't entering the vein.
都积在...
It's pooling beneath...
霍华德·恩尼斯逃跑前杀了
Howard Ennis killed two corrections officers,
两名狱警 三名医生和一名护士
three doctors and a nurse before he escaped.
我对这人挺熟悉的
I'm quite familiar with the man.
他利用网络跟踪女性
He stalked women via the Internet,
在纽约和新泽西杀害了13个人
killed 13 of them in New York and New Jersey
于八年前被捕
before he was arrested eight years ago.
所有死者都是金发
All of the victims, blonde,
都高于一米七三
all of them taller than five foot, seven.
我记得 他被称作剥皮人
I remember this. They called him the Peeler.
-简直荒谬 -哪里荒谬
- Ridiculous. - Why is it ridiculous?
他不是会剥掉死者的皮吗
Didn't he skin people?
荒谬的是大众给他取了个绝妙的绰号♥
It's ridiculous to give the man a clever little nickname.
这些人不该
It lends an air of omniscience
被当成博学之士来对待
that these people in no way deserve.
你见过连环杀手的
You've met serial murderers.
他们比女王加冕还无聊
They're duller than the Queen's jubilee.
大多数都是笨蛋和长♥期♥手♥淫♥者
Mouth-breathers and chronic onanists, the lot of them.
先跟你们说一声
Just a heads-up.
案发现场挺惨烈的
It's bad in there.
正如我所说
Like I said,
不知怎么 让恩尼斯先发制人了
Ennis got the drop on them somehow.
他把本来要输送
He pulled the IV line
全身性麻药的静脉滴注器拔掉了
intended to deliver the general anesthetic out of his vein.
麻药并没有让他入睡
It pooled up beneath the surface of his skin
而是在他的表皮下淤积
instead of putting him to sleep.
接着他用苦练多时的冥想
He then slowed his heart rate and his pulse rate
减慢心率和脉搏 骗过了机器
by practiced meditation to fool the machines.
时机一到就发动攻击
Attacked when the time was right.
你刚走进来
You just walked in here.
你怎么知道的
How could you possibly know that?
血迹
Bloodstain.
就如闪动的指针一般指向真♥相♥
Might as well have a flashing arrow pointing towards it.
当然这儿到处都是血迹 但是...
There's blood everywhere, of course, but...
这个血迹很特别
this stain is of particular interest.
很显然被什么溶剂稀释了
It's clearly been diluted with some other agent.
化学药品
Chemical.
最常用的麻醉剂是什么
What's the most common general anesthetic?
丙泊酚
Propofol.
丙泊酚 我打赌能在这里发现它
Propofol. I'll wager we'll find that here.
这块血迹是他把输液管从胳膊里
This stain was created when he yanked
猛拉出来造成的
the IV from his arm.
心率 脉搏 什么...
The heart rate? The pulse? What...?
这是常识 孟加拉国的苦行僧
It's common knowledge, the fakirs of Bangladesh
能用冥想使他们的血液循环系统
can meditate their circulatory systems
基本停止流动
to a virtual standstill.
这个男人被枪击头部
This man was shot in the head
这样他的消毒衣就不会被血染红
so that his scrubs wouldn't be stained with blood.
他拿了衣服 用偷来的枪指着人
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表