福尔摩斯 演绎法
第一季 第二十三、四集
《福尔摩斯: 演绎法》前情回顾
Previously on Elementary...
艾琳·艾德勒
Irene Adler.
在她的公♥寓♥被杀
Got killed in her flat.
一年半以前
Year and a half ago.
是莫里亚蒂干的
That was Moriarty.
请问我有幸在和哪位通话
And whom do I have the pleasure of speaking to?
我的名字叫莫里亚蒂
My name is Moriarty.
艾琳·艾德勒 是你让人杀了她吗
Irene Adler-- did you have her killed?
这就是你的问题 不是吗
That is the question, is it not?
她是个怎样的人
What was she like?
对我来说 她就是那个人了
To me... the woman.
全天下的女人在她面前
To me, she eclipsed and predominated
都暗淡无光
the whole of her gender.
你觉得里面会有什么
What do you think's inside?
我是为了自己才来这里
The reasons I'm here are personal.
艾琳
Irene?
艾琳
Irene.
艾琳 艾琳 艾琳
Irene. Oh, Irene. Irene.
艾琳
Irene!
伦敦
十多年前
门开着
Door's open.
你好 你就是那个私♥家♥侦♥探♥吧
Hi. You must be the P.I.
是顾问侦探
Consulting detective, yes.
我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
顾问侦探
Consulting detective?
和私♥家♥侦♥探♥有区别吗
Is that different from a P.I.?
有 我不会去偷♥拍♥
There's considerably less clandestine photography
出轨的配偶
of cheating spouses, yeah.
我邮件里提过
Uh, as I mentioned in my e-mail,
我在帮我克利斯蒂拍卖♥♥行的
I'm looking into a matter for a friend of mine
拍卖♥♥员朋友查几幅画
who procures items for auction at Christie's.
大英博物馆的卡比先生
Now, Mr. Kirby of the British Museum
说你是他最棒的修复员
said that as his top restorer,
找你就对了
you were the person to see.
卡比先生人真好
Nice of Mr. Kirby.
我叫艾琳·艾德勒 很高兴见到...
Irene Adler. Nice to meet...
你真美
You're beautiful.
对称性 我
Symmetry-- I'm...
总是能留意到这个
trained to be on the lookout for it.
我看过你发来的照片了
Anyway, I looked at those pictures you e-mailed.
告诉你在克利斯蒂拍卖♥♥行的朋友 很遗憾
Tell your friend at Christie's that, I'm sorry,
那些都不是透纳的真迹
but those canvasses aren't original Turners.
浪漫主义风景画家
你确定吗
You're certain?
那些画的由来还挺可信的
The provenance is quite convincing.
没错 是赝品中的极品
Yeah. They're good forgeries but, you know,
但还是伪造的 那本该是
they're forgeries. They're supposed to be
《战斗勇猛号♥》的习作
the studies for The Fighting Temeraire,
但画中有种 中橙色和黄褐色
but they have a... a medium orange and ochre in them.
在1839年 需要姜黄才能画出黄褐色
In 1839, you needed turmeric to make ochre paint.
但1839年 阿富汗抗英战争打响了
But 1839 was also the beginning of your Afghan war;
军队强占了姜黄 用作军粮防腐
the army commandeered turmeric for a preservative in rations.
所以在《战斗勇猛号♥》中是没有黄褐色的
That's why you don't see ochre in The Fighting Temeraire.
那段时期的作品都不会有
Or any painting from back then.
我居然尚未意识到这一点
I'm surprised I hadn't realized that. Yet.
真是可惜
Shame, really.
要是出现几张透纳的新作
The world would be a more interesting place
这世界会更有趣
with a few new Turners in it.
这些都是你的作品 是吧
So these are all your... work, are they?
对
Mm-hmm.
你才华横溢啊
You're very gifted.
你有原创作品吗
Do you do original work?
这些画作上还需要添油加醋吗
What could I add to all this? What could anyone?
抱歉 我没想在这磨蹭 就是...
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to linger, I just...
这些都是复♥制♥品的话
It's just... if these were all supposed to be reproductions,
这幅布鲁盖尔《问道于盲》的真迹
what is the original of Brueghel's The Blind
风景画家
又怎么会挂在你墙上呢
Leading the Blind doing on your wall?
要是比利时国家博物馆馆长知道
I wonder what the director of the Belgian National Museum
你把你画的复♥制♥品还给他
would have to say if he knew that you had returned
自己保留了真品 不知他会作何感想
your work to him and passed it off as the real thing.
你怎么会知道
How could you possibly know that?
真迹在一战时受到炮火损坏
The original was damaged by shelling during the Great War.
而你作为一名职业修复员
Hard to see why you, a restorer by trade,
不太可能会在画布上重塑磕碰的痕迹
would recreate the gouges in the canvas.
我很好奇 你既然不想卖♥♥
I'm curious-- you don't intend to sell it,
又为什么冒险掉包
so why take the risk?
馆长想要锉薄
The museum director wanted to file down the paint
有磕碰的地方
where the gouges were.
我跟他说 那样会有损
I told him that that would compromise
画家创作时的本意 但他不同意我的看法
what the artist intended, but he didn't see it my way,
于是我
so I...
将画保护了起来
preserved it.
我明白了
I see.
那这几张也是
And some of these other paintings are...
你保护起来的 是吗
preserved as well, are they?
来做个交易吧
A bargain then.
我告诉你哪些画是复♥制♥品
I'll tell you which of the paintings are reproductions
哪些属于重大偷窃罪
and which of them are counts of felonious theft.
要是我的推测正确
And if I deduce correctly,
你今晚就要陪我
you'll spend an evening in this great city with me.
你不打算告发我吗
You're not going to turn me in?
我很欣赏你努力保护这些画作远离
I appreciate your efforts to keep the vulgarities
现代粗鄙之人的魔爪
of the modern era at bay.
不管你答不答应
Whether you agree to my game or not,
你先忙吧
I'll leave you to your work.
我保证 我们一定会很享受彼此的陪伴
I assure you, we would enjoy each other's company.
我无意强迫你
I have no wish to coerce your attentions.
你真不是个无聊的人呐
You're not boring at all, are you?
这是我一直以来的目标
I make every effort not to be.
我答应 不过还有一个问题
I accept, but I do have one question.
我已经说过你很美
I've already told you that you're beautiful,
而你看我的眼神又如此明显
and I can see the way you're looking at me.
何必非得离开这座公♥寓♥
Why would we need to leave this apartment
来享受彼此的陪伴呢
to enjoy each other's company?
看来是个危险的游戏
A game with proper stakes then.
来吧
Shall we?
艾德勒女士 我明白你脑中一片混乱
Ms. Adler, I understand you're disoriented,
但现在真的是2013年
but it really is 2013.
不 斯泰普尔顿先生告诉我
No. Mr. Stapleton told me
已经过了七年
it was my birthday seven different times.
他撒谎
He was lying.
安德森医生 2861号♥房♥
Dr. Anderson, 2861.
安德森医生 2861号♥房♥
Dr. Anderson, 2861.
你想谈谈的话 我在呢
I'm here, if you want to talk.
我简直无法想象你在想什么
I can't even imagine what you must be thinking right now.
屋子里有什么发现吗
What did you find at the house?
暂时还没有 贝尔和鉴证科还在查
Not much of anything yet. CSU's there with Bell.
就是她吗 这就是艾琳
Is that her? That's Irene?
你朋友身体上没事
Your friend is fine. Physically.
非要说有事的话 我认为
But if I had to put a name on it, I would say
她这是创伤后压力症
that she's suffering from severe post-traumatic stress.
她发生过什么事
What happened to her?
她记不清了
She doesn't remember everything clearly,
但她被人绑♥架♥ 转移过很多次
but she was abducted, moved from place to place.
她跟我说了五个地方
There were five that she told me about.
她还遭受了
And then she was subjected
严重的心理压力
to advanced psychological pressure tactics.
看来有人想系统摧毁
Seems that somebody had set out to systematically destroy
这位姑娘的人格
this young woman's personality,
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表