但是你想办法
But you accounted for that by pressuring her
强迫她整形 直到她同意
to alter her appearance until she did.
福尔摩斯先生吧 我们前几天见过
Mr. Holmes, right? We met the other day?
在塞尔杜家中发现的药是你给他的
The pills vial from Saldua's home came from you.
医院定制的样本 毫无疑问
Sample from the hospital, no doubt.
几乎没办法查到
Almost impossible to trace.
他以为自己在吃镇静剂
He thought he was taking tranquilizers,
不过他不是 他实际在吃激素
but he wasn't, was he? He was taking a steroid.
这会让他有疯狂杀人的冲动
You were whipping him into a killing frenzy.
这种疯狂让他越来越迷茫
A frenzy that only made him more and more confused,
更加暴♥力♥
more violent,
更容易感到压力
more likely to give in to his terrible compulsions.
我从未听说过彼得·塞尔杜这个人
I never even heard the name Peter Saldua
直到警♥察♥告诉我他就是谋杀艾米的凶手
until the police told me he was the man who killed Amy.
扯淡
Bollocks.
你们都选在奇怪的时间和地点见面
I imagine that you took to meeting at odd places at odd times,
所以从未被人看到过
so you'd never be seen together,
这样 当时机到来时
and then when the time was right...
你利用他是送货员的身份
you took advantage of his job
把他安插在艾米身边
as a delivery man to place him in Amy's orbit.
你安排每周送一次花到家里去
You arranged for flowers to be sent to the house once a week,
因为你要让他见到艾米
'cause you needed him to see her.
你要让他迷恋上艾米
You needed him to become obsessed with her.
你把他变成一把上了膛的枪
You loaded him like a weapon.
而你正好将他瞄准自己的妻子
Then you pointed him squarely at your own wife.
-你疯了 -不 他才疯了 医生
- You're insane. - No, he was insane, doctor.
而你利用了这一点
And you took advantage.
然后你杀了他
And then after you'd murdered him,
把现场伪造成自杀
you made it look like a suicide.
你拿走了他的手♥机♥
You took his phone.
为什么呢
Why? Well, because
因为里面有你们见面的录音
he'd taken to recording your sessions, as well.
这是个麻烦吗 当然不是
Problem? Of course not.
杀死他早就是计划的一部分
Killing him was always part of the plan.
你只是在杀死他后 拿走了他的电♥话♥
You'd just take the phone after you'd done the deed.
福尔摩斯先生 假设
Hypothetically, Mr. Holmes,
一个男人娶了一位有钱的太太
a man wants out of his marriage to a very wealthy wife.
而且他知道在这场婚姻中
He knows that during the course of their relationship,
他们的婚前协议规定 如果他离开她
he signed a prenuptial agreement that gives him nothing
就什么都得不到
if he leaves her,
但如果她死了 他就会得到一大笔遗产
and a living trust that gives him everything if she dies.
假设 那个人通过别的方式
Hypothetically, wouldn't that man be smarter
让她妻子死去
to look for a way to trigger the clauses
不是比第一个选择更加明智吗
in the second document as opposed to the first?
他说什么了
What did he say?
他承认是他干的
He said that he did it.
我们要告诉警♥察♥
Well, we have to tell the police.
没用的
No point.
他知道我们没有任何证据
We don't have any proof. He knows it.
把车钥匙给我
Need your car keys.
-为什么 -车钥匙
- What? Why? - Car keys!
什么...
What...?
太好了
Yes.
很棒
Better.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不仅仅是因为我撞了你的车
Not just for your car,
还因为我之前的说话方式
but for the way I spoke to you earlier.
我明知那个死去的病人
I knew that the death of your patient
是你的痛处 还揭你的伤疤 我只是
would be a sore subject. I just...
控制不住自己 是吧
Couldn't help yourself.
我开始明白
Yeah, I'm starting to see
你为什么会落到这步田地
how that's kind of a thing with you.
我猜你已经把今晚发生的事
I assume you've told my father
告诉我父亲了
about what happened tonight.
我会怀念那褐色的砖墙
I'm going to miss that brownstone.
事实上 你不用
Actually, you're not.
我和他谈过了 鉴于你在医院的所作所为
I spoke with him, and since what you did at the hospital
和毒品无关
had nothing to do with drugs,
他同意给你一次机会
he's agreed to give you another chance.
你也决定继续做我的陪护了 是吗
You've decided to stay on as my companion, haven't you?
如果不是你 他不会给我机会的
He never would have agreed if you hadn't...
我很感激 华生
I'm very pleased... Watson.
为我自己 当然 也为你
Oh, for myself, of course, but for you.
我觉得你还是很有做侦探的潜质的
I happen to think there's some hope for you as an investigator.
我希望你能让我参与接下来的计划
I want you to let me in on the rest of the plan.
抓住曼特罗
To get Mantlo.
我知道你不会无故
I know you wouldn't have wrecked my car
撞坏我的车的
unless it was part of some elaborate...
只是为了发泄 好吧
...temper tantrum. Correct.
这样的话 我想知道你在伦敦的事情
In that case, I want you to tell me about London.
大城市 经常下雨
Big place. Lots of rain.
我想要知道
I want you to tell me
你在伦敦发生了什么事
about what happened to you in London.
这对你很重要吗
Why is it so important to you?
因为如果我决定和你并肩作战
Because if I'm gonna stay with you,
我需要知道一切
I need to know everything.
其实 你不必知道事情的来龙去脉
Actually, you don't need to know anything
你只需要知道我是一个正在戒毒的瘾君子
other than that I'm a recovering addict.
你想知道在伦敦发生的一切
You want to know about London because you think
是因为你觉得那样能与我建立感情的纽带
it'll connect us in a more meaningful way.
看来你还没有发现
But in case you hadn't noticed,
我不会建立感情的纽带
I don't have meaningful connections.
你笑什么
Why are you smiling?
因为我终于知道那和一个女人有关
Because now I know it was a woman.
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
你欲盖弥彰了
You're trying too hard.
就和你对那位纹身女士的描述一样
Just like you were the other day with that tattooed lady.
说什么性♥爱♥让人厌恶的鬼话
All that sex is repellent crap.
你可以与人深入交流
You can connect to people.
你只是害怕
It just frightens you.
我的保释听证会明天9点开始
My bail hearing is at 9:00 tomorrow.
我相信你会来的
I trust I'll see you there.
你迟到了 华生小姐
You're late, Miss Watson.
我的辩护律师太烂了
That barrister was rubbish.
我有东西给你看
I need to show you something.
这是彼得·塞杜尔的医疗档案
This is Peter Saldua's medical file.
看看已知过敏源的内容
Look under the "Known allergies" Heading.
这张照片是在案发现场拍摄的
This was taken the morning his body was found.
很奇怪吧
Weird, right?
不 实际
No, actually.
一点都不奇怪
Not even a little.
曼特罗医生
Dr. Mantlo?
抱歉让您久等了
Sorry for the wait.
我很感谢你能给我这个机会
I appreciate you giving me an opportunity
让我当面为昨晚发生的事情道歉
to apologize face-to-face for what happened last night.
我不敢保证我会因此不去
I can't promise it'll change my mind
当局控诉你们的顾问
about suing the department
撞坏我的车 但这是个好开头
over what your consultant did to my car, but it's a start.
我只有一件事想问你
There is, uh, just one thing I wanted to ask you.
你做过彼得·塞杜尔的心理医生吗
Did you ever treat Peter Saldua as a patient?
你道歉的方式真的很特别 警监
You have a funny way of saying you're sorry, Captain.
这只是个简单的问题 医生
It's a simple question, Doctor.
没有 我从没有治疗过彼得·塞杜尔
No. I never treated Peter Saldua.
我从未见过那个人
I never even met the man.
如果没别的事
Now, if that's it,
我得去见我的律师了
I am late for an appointment with my attorney.
警探
Detective!
你知道你们是在自掘坟墓吗
You know you're just digging yourself deeper,
竟敢让我和他共处一室
putting this man in the same room with me?
曼特罗医生 这是彼得·塞杜尔
Dr. Mantlo, this is a medical form
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表