但卡莉是你的亲生女儿 对吗
But Carly is your biological daughter, correct?
她是两个特工执行命令的产物
That was two operatives obeying orders.
当上级要求我们生小孩的时候
We started having sex
我们开始有性行为
when we were urged to conceive.
一直持续到泰瑞怀孕
Stopped when Teri got pregnant.
当卡莉出生的时候
Once we had Carly, we...
我们看起来就像个典型的美国家庭
looked more like a real American family.
但是
But...
你不能再养育一个间谍
you can't raise a spy.
泰瑞和我有了一个女儿
Teri and I found ourselves with a daughter.
也许我从来没爱过泰瑞
I may not have loved Teri,
但我们都爱卡莉
but we both loved Carly.
你是什么时候开始让她参与家庭事业的
When did you initiate her into the family business?
说吧 珀赛尔先生
Come on, Mr. Purcell,
俄♥国♥人为你的家庭
The Russians invested
投资了大量的时间和金钱
a great deal of time and money
他们一定也为卡莉准备了任务
into your family-- they must have had a plan for Carly.
他们准备了
They did.
但我为俄♥罗♥斯♥对外情报局工作了20年
But I worked 20 years for the SVR,
生活在谎言中
living a lie.
我希望我的女儿能过不同的生活
I wanted more for my daughter.
-你和你妻子在这件事上意见一致吗 -不
- You and your wife see eye to eye on that? - No.
泰瑞想告诉卡莉真♥相♥
Teri wanted to tell Carly.
对泰瑞来说 为俄♥罗♥斯♥工作
To Teri, serving Russia was
依然是排在第一位的
still the highest calling.
这个分歧一定很难解决
That's got to be a hard disagreement to resolve.
是很难
It was.
所以我以暴露身份相威胁
And so I... threatened to expose the operation.
在俄♥罗♥斯♥对外情报局利用我女儿之前
Said I'd take my chances with the U.S. Government
我会先向美国政♥府♥说出真♥相♥
before I let the SVR use my daughter.
这样就可以让泰瑞和杰弗里放弃
That was enough to shut Teri and Geoffrey up.
杰弗里·西尔弗 你的上级吗
Geoffrey Silver, your handler?
我相信这是确凿的指证
I believe that constitutes a positive I.D.
证明西尔弗先生参与了间谍活动
on Mr. Silver's involvement in e.
我不知道是谁杀了泰瑞
Look, I don't know who killed Teri,
来电
卡莉·珀塞尔
只要你们不牵扯到卡莉
but I'll plead guilty to the rest of it,
我会对所有指控认罪
tell you everything I know,
告诉你们我知道的一切
but only if you leave Carly alone.
她是无辜的
She's innocent.
给我一个书面保证 我就全听你们的
Put that in writing, and I'm yours.
你好 卡莉
Hey, Carly.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我昨晚回家的时候
I was coming home last night
看到警♥察♥带走了我爸爸
when I saw the police taking my dad away.
到底发生了什么 华生小姐
What's going on, Ms. Watson?
他只是回答一些警♥察♥的问题
He's just answering some questions right now.
难道他们认为我爸跟我妈的死有关吗
D-Do they think he had something to do with my mom?
他没有
'Cause he didn't!
告诉我你在哪
Okay, tell me where you are,
我马上过去见你 好吗
and I'll come and meet you, all right?
谢谢你过来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
这几天真的很难熬 你知道吗
It's been a rough couple of days, you know?
是的 我完全明白
Of course. I get it.
卡莉 前几天晚上你说
Carly, you said the other night
你妈妈其实并不是其他人想的那样
that your mom wasn't who everyone thought she was.
你知道她是间谍吗
Did you know she was a spy?
你♥爸♥爸也是
And your father, too?
你什么时候知道的
How long have you known for?
几天前我妈妈告诉我的
My mom told me a few days ago.
这对任何人来说都很难接受
That's a lot for anyone to process.
我爸不应该被捕的 都是我的错
My father shouldn't be under arrest-- it's my fault.
-你不应该承担你父母的错误 -你不明白
- You can't take on your parents' mistakes. - You don't understand.
我是那个应该负责任的人
I'm the one who's responsible.
我杀了我妈妈
I killed my mother.
那天我收到了密歇根大学
I, um, I got my letter of acceptance
的录取通知书
from Michigan that day.
全额奖学金
Full scholarship.
我的第一反应就是给我妈打电♥话♥
The first thing I do is call my mom,
因为我认为她会和我一样欣喜若狂
'cause I figured she'd be as thrilled as I was.
没关系的 卡莉
It's okay, Carly.
告诉我们到底发生了什么
Just try to tell us what happened.
她当时听起来很奇怪
She just... she sounded weird.
她让我直接去宾馆 我就去了
She told me that I had to go straight to the hotel, and so I did.
当我到那时 她告诉我不要考虑
And when I got there, she told me that Michigan
密歇根大学 我一定要上乔治城大学
was out of the question, that I was going to Georgetown,
我不明白她为什么如此坚持
and... and I didn't understand why she was being so insistent.
然后她告诉了我原因
But then she explained why.
她告诉了你她和你父亲的真实身份吗
She told you the truth about... her and your father?
一开始 我以为她在看玩笑
At first, I thought it was a joke.
什么俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍
Like, Russian spies?
我们住在威斯特彻斯特
We-we live in Westchester.
我家有一辆小面包车
We have a minivan.
但这个不是玩笑
But it wasn't a joke.
我父母之前告诉我的一切都是谎言
Every-Everything my parents had told me was a lie.
你父亲当时并不在场有点奇怪 不是吗
Odd that your father wasn't there, as well, no?
她告诉我这是我们两个之间的秘密
She told me that we had to keep it between the two of us.
他不会明白的
That he wouldn't understand, and so,
所以我一定要
it was really important for all of us
严格执行她说的每一句话
for me to do exactly what she told me to do.
她威胁你了吗
Did she threaten you?
她告诉我如果我不这么做会有人伤害我们
She told me there were people out there who could hurt us.
我猜她指得是她的上级
And I figured that they were the people she was working for.
为什么你妈妈一定要让你去乔治城
Why was your mom so intent on you going to Georgetown?
她说那里有更好的跟政♥府♥相关的项目
She said they have the better government program.
她说拿到相关学位
She said that a degree
对我将来很有帮助
from there would really mean something.
我猜我毕业后
I guess, after college,
要在华盛顿谋得一个职位 或者
I was supposed to get a job in Washington, or...
在任何你可以作为第二代间谍工作的地方
Where you could operate as a second generation agent.
美国公民
U.S. National
可以通过一切政务机关的背景检查
who could penetrate the corridors of government power
接触一些她永远都接触不到的信息
and gain access to information she never could.
她把我这一辈子都决定了
She had my whole life planned out.
她要我为了一个我从没见过的国家
She wanted me to give up everything I ever wanted
而放弃我曾经想要拥有的一切
for a country I'd never even seen,
我告诉她我不要
so I said, "No."
我不要去乔治城 我也不要当间谍
I said no to Georgetown, no to spying.
我一定要去密歇根 而且我要踢足球
I was going to Michigan, I was going to play soccer.
我只是
I just... I...
我当时反应太激烈
I'd fought back from too much
因为我可能无法实现我的梦想
not to follow my dream.
我告诉她
I-I told her
如果她要阻止我 我就去找警♥察♥
that I'd go to the police if she tried to stop me.
我告诉她
I told her that-that
我会去揭发她
I'd tell them about her.
然后 当我要走的时候
But then, as I was leaving...
她抓住了我
she grabbed me, and...
我也不知道 我当时只是
I-I don't know. I was just...
我当时太生气了
I was so freaked out that...
我只是推开了她
I-I guess I just... I guess I just shoved her.
我不停地叫着她的名字
I called her name a couple of times,
但她只是躺在那
but she just lay there. She...
这个时候西尔弗先生进来了
That's-that's when Mr. Silver came in.
杰弗里·西尔弗吗
Geoffrey Silver?
他告诉我他是我妈的上级
He told me that he was my mom's handler
而且
and that-th-that
我的麻烦大了
I was in a lot of trouble.
他告诉我
He told me that...
如果我不马上走的话
if I didn't go right away
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表