我想跟你谈谈廉姆
Hey, I wanted to talk to you about Liam.
我那胳膊上都是针眼的兄弟吗
My brother in track-marked arms?
嗯 我看了你找到的档案
Yeah. I took the file that you dug up,
就是写有他的被捕细节的档案
the one with the details of his arrest.
那是廉姆的
That's Liam's.
车的损坏程度显示碰撞应该很剧烈
The damage would suggest a pretty major collision,
但我见他时 他身上一处擦伤都没有
but when I saw him, he didn't have a scratch on him.
如果他是系了安全带
Now, if he'd been wearing a seat belt,
那他的颈部和胸部上会有安全带的瘀伤
I would have seen belt burn on his neck and chest.
如果他没有系安全带
If he hadn't been wearing one,
那他的头部撞击
he would had a contusion
挡风玻璃和方向盘的地方会有挫伤
where his head hit the windshield or steering wheel.
他住在阿斯托利亚
He lives in Astoria.
那里有一系列的飙车事件
There have been a series of joyrides there.
小偷事后丢弃掉车辆
The thief abandons the car afterwards,
但会拆掉并典当任何值钱的东西
but strips and pawns anything of value.
问题是 那些飙车的人偷来的车
The problem is, all of the cars the joyrider stole
都是用短路点火发动的 廉姆的则不是
were hotwired, Liam's was not.
这里提到车钥匙就插在点火装置里
It says here the keys were found in the ignition.
他说他时常会把钥匙留在车里
He said he sometimes left them in the car.
另一个问题 没有任何东西失窃
Another discrepancy: nothing was stripped or stolen.
你知道吗
You know what?
我送给廉姆一个圣诞礼物
I gave Liam a Christmas present one year.
一个银色的钥匙链里面嵌着一块表
It was a silver key chain pendant with a watch built in.
你认为那个东西丢了
You think something was stolen after all?
那个看起来很贵 但其实不值钱
It looked expensive, but it wasn't.
也许窃贼以为那个东西很贵呢
Maybe the guy who stole the car couldn't tell the difference.
我必须要说的是
I would be remiss if I didn't point out
廉姆也许已经把那个东西当掉了
that Liam may have pawned it himself.
我们是瘾君子 不那么多愁善感
We addicts are, as you know, not a sentimental lot.
我能问个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
你帮他戒毒多久后
How long were you working with Liam
开始和他上♥床♥的
before you started sleeping with him?
你那天对他的失望
Your disappointment in him
很强烈
the other day seemed a little... extreme.
尤其是对你这种戒毒专家
Especially for an addiction specialist who has
经常会有病人戒毒失败的
no doubt seen clients fall off the wagon before.
你还发现几年前
And now to note the absence of a trifle
你给他的礼物不见了
that you gave him years ago...
我没别的意思
No judgment.
只是好奇
Just curiosity.
我明天一早要去雷克斯
I'm heading to Rikers first thing tomorrow.
你一个人可以吗
You okay without me for a few hours?
我很疑惑
I'm sorry, but I am confused.
你认为我和奧布莱恩有私情
You think that Mr. O'Brien and I were having an affair?
这些CD
These mix CDs,
上面写着你的名字
the ones with your name on them--
里面的歌♥曲都是奧布莱恩
I realized last night that they were made
过去几个月
entirely from songs purchased by Mr. O'Brien
从网上下载的
over the last few months.
几乎全部都是他最喜欢的歌♥
Almost entirely from love songs.
并不是多么惊天动地的浪漫手法
Not the grandest of romantic gestures,
但还是很浪漫 以他助教的工作
but still, it's not like he could afford
没办法买♥♥昂贵的首饰给你
expensive jewelry for you, not on a T.A.'s salary.
你真应该看看
You should have seen his face
他知道警♥察♥找到了电♥话♥时的表情
when the police found the phone
这部电♥话♥将他和特伦特的死联♥系♥起来
that connected him to Trent's murder.
他当时很震惊
He was stunned.
也许他不知道这部电♥话♥
Probably because he had no idea
会在他的家里 是吗
that the phone was in his home. Hmm?
你放在那里的 是吗
You put it there, didn't you?
我不知道电♥话♥的事情
I don't know anything about a phone.
还有一件事让我很困惑
There's one thing that still puzzles me,
为什么他要认罪
is why he confessed.
我绞尽脑汁地想
I've been racking my brain.
我只能想出两个原因
I can only come up with two possible answers.
第一种 你约会后不小心落在那里
One, he thought you left it there by mistake
你想回去找找
after a tryst, and you were planning
找到后在扔掉它
to go back, retrieve it, dispose of it,
但没想到警♥察♥先找到了
having no idea that the police would recover it first.
第二种 他是个大笨蛋
Two, he's the ultimate sap.
他意识到是你陷害他
He realized that you set him up,
但他太爱你
but he loves you so much,
他就替你顶罪了
he thought he'd just take the fall anyway.
不管如何 他前景渺茫了
Either way, he comes off looking a bit dim.
我希望你们离开
Please, I'd like you to leave now.
如果你有什么要说的
If you have something to tell us,
越快越好
the sooner, the better.
不仅为了布兰登·奧布莱恩 也为了你自己
Not just for Brendan O'Brien, but for you.
这是中国警方的一本手册
This is an old manual given to Chinese political police.
是有关如何殴打犯人认罪
It teaches how to beat a suspect,
而且不留痕迹的
but leave no marks.
他用这上面的手段伤害我
He used these techniques to hurt me.
他还让我做别的事情
And he also made me do things.
情♥色♥的事情 还将它录下来
Sex things, horrible things while he taped them.
阿农奇奥夫人 我相信你说的
Let's say we believe you, Mrs. Annunzio.
但这并不是杀人的理由
That doesn't justify murder.
我没有杀死特伦特
I had nothing to do with Trent's death.
我也不认为是布兰登干的
I don't believe Brendan did either.
我不知道那部手♥机♥是怎么
I... I can't explain how the phone that was used
进入布兰登的公♥寓♥的
to contact Trent's killer got into Brendan's apartment,
但我知道他不会杀人
but I do know he would never take a life.
恕我冒昧 阿农奇奥夫人
Respectfully, Mrs. Annunzio, you've just told us
你刚才说你的丈夫是个虐待狂加变♥态♥
that your husband was a sadist and a pervert.
假设你说的是真的
Assuming that's true,
我们也不能相信你主观的判断
why would we trust your judgment?
特伦特不是我的丈夫
Trent was not my husband.
几年前 他要求我和他来美国时
He promised to marry me when he asked me
他答应要娶我
to come to America with him several years ago.
但当我到了美国 他却没有娶我
But then when we arrived here, he went back on that promise.
他知道以我的非法身份
He knew I could not go to the police
我不可能去警局告他
without revealing my status.
我会被驱逐出境
I could be deported.
你和布兰登什么时候在一起的
And when did Brendan come into the picture?
有一天他来家里给特伦特送东西
He came to the house one day to leave something for Trent.
他发现我在哭
And he found me crying...
他抱着我
and he held me.
我准备等时机成熟了就离开特伦特
And when the time was right, I was going to leave Trent,
和布兰登结婚
and Brendan and I were going to marry.
你之前向我们说谎了
You told us that, um, you lied to us the other day,
我们现在没法相信你
so why should we believe you now?
这里有所有的录像
The... the videos he made of me.
他一直保存在电脑里
He kept them all on this computer.
有一个是他打我时录的
There's even one in which he beat me.
原本都在电脑里的
They were, they were all here!
阿农奇奥夫人 你得和我们
Mrs. Annunzio, I think it's time
回趟警局
we took this back to the station.
我还是不太明白
I don't really get it.
你希望我发现什么
What exactly am I supposed to be looking for?
任何一点蛛丝马迹
Anything out of the ordinary.
我很抱歉那天和你说那些话
I'm sorry about what I said to you the other day.
说你对我不好
About you not treating me right.
-没关系 -不
- It's fine. - No, it's not fine.
每当我想起我做过的那些事 我...
When I think about some of the things that I did, I just...
毒品让你变得疯狂 你在晚上哭着醒来
It makes you crazy. There are nights you wake up crying.
你希望重新开始
You wish you had it all to do
你希望改变自己
over again, you'd do it differently.
我们谈过这个问题了
We've had this conversation before.
你已经向我道过歉了
You've apologized to me before.
我知道你很抱歉 不然你不会这么说
I know you feel sorry, because if you didn't, why say it?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表