在贩毒集团里认识的人
from his days dealing with the cartel,
我们就跟上去
we'll follow them.
你似乎比平常更严厉 华生
You seem even more dour than usual, Watson.
就跟来例假了一样
I would posit it was a menstruation issue,
但我已经弄清你的周期了
but I worked out your cycle--
你还要十几天才来呢
you're good for ten more days.
用科学观察表达出来
Couching it as a scientific observation
完全否定了厌女症
totally negates the misogyny.
郑重声明 我不高兴是因为
And for the record, I'm not happy
我们身处夜店 周围都是酒精的味道
because we are in a nightclub surrounded by alcohol,
还有 从这些人跳舞的姿势来看
and-and, judging by the way people are dancing,
肯定吸了不少
serious drugs.
告诉过你 这几天会很难
Told you it was gonna be difficult a few days.
好吧
Okay,
那里的角落 贵宾区
over in the corner, the VIP area,
看见那个长胡子的大个子了吗
see the big guy in there with a beard?
他的名字叫雷纳尔多
Right? His name's Reynaldo.
他是英国毒品供应商之一
He's one of the U.K. Suppliers.
你就是偷了他的钱
Is he the one you stole from?
事实上 我偷了他们所有人的钱
Technically, I stole from them all,
但 是的 他大概对我很不爽
but, yeah, he'd be pretty upset with me.
显然这绝不是巧合那么简单
So, obviously, more than a coincidence--
你偷了这人的钱 他又刚好在
a man you stole from sitting in a nightclub
绑匪绑走艾米丽之前身处的夜店里
that Emily's abductor was in just before she was taken.
我们现在怎么办
So what do we do now?
现在
Now...
我去排尿
I urinate.
纹身很漂亮
Nice tats.
我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯
My name is Sherlock Holmes--
是纽约警局的顾问
I'm a consultant with the NYPD.
我在调查一起绑♥架♥案
I'm looking for a kidnapping victim.
被绑者叫艾米丽·格兰特
Her name is Emily Grant.
我现在怀疑绑匪就是你朋友雷纳尔多
I believe that your friend Reynaldo may be responsible.
介意我问你几个问题吗
Would you mind if I ask you a few questions?
我不会英语
No hablo English.
奇怪呀
That's strange.
我很肯定禁药取缔机构的探员
I'm fairly certain that English...
应该是要会讲英文的
is a requirement for agents of the DEA--
即便是在多米尼加贩毒集团里潜伏
even those deep undercover
也应该会吧
in Dominican drug cartels. Hmm?
你会问 是什么泄露了你的身份
What gave you away, you ask?
首先是你的间谍情报技术
Well, first it was your tradecraft.
你在外面没有掉头
Out there, you used the nearest
利用最近的香槟桶
champagne bucket to monitor your surroundings
就监视到了你背后的一切
behind you without turning your head--
这可不是在街上混能学到的手法
that's not a technique one learns on the street,
是在匡蒂科学到的 还有你的纹身
but at Quantico. Then there are your tattoos--
FBI的大多训练都是在位于匡蒂科的联邦调查局学院完成
全都非常暴烈
they're all perfectly thuggish,
但都是同一时间纹上去的
all precisely the same age.
大多数纹身都是随时间积累下来的
Most tattoos are acquired over time.
每个纹身标志着
Hmm? Each emblem
不同的逝去和年龄
fades and ages differently--
你的却不是
not yours.
从你的纹身上可以看出
Yours would seem to suggest
你很急着要融入一个新集体
you were in a hurry to fit in with a new crowd.
帮帮忙 我无意破坏你的行动
Please, I have no interest in jeopardizing your operation,
但有人命悬一线
but a woman's life is at stake,
因为你是联邦探员
and given that you are a federal agent...
你再说我是联邦探员
Call me a fed again,
我就削了你的舌头喂狗吃
I'll cut out your tongue and feed it to you.
你在贵宾区的朋友们
Well, perhaps your friends in the VIP area
可能对我的话更有兴趣
will be more interested in what I have to say.
他们最爱听这些刺♥激♥的事了
My boys love hearing about the DEA.
就向红布能激怒公牛一样
Like waving red at a bull.
好极了
Ol?
没事
It's okay.
这家伙想偷我钱包
Guy tried to steal my wallet, man!
淡定 别过去
Stay, please. Just stay, stay, stay.
别过去
Stay out of it.
这是你逼我的 我已经深入敌腹了
You didn't give me any choice-- I'm in too deep,
我绝不能让你泄密
and I cannot let you blow my cover.
我只要知道在哪能找到那个女孩
I just need to know where to find the girl.
组织里没人绑♥架♥过任何纽约人
Nobody in this organization has kidnapped anyone
相信我
in New York, trust me.
那个人是雷纳尔多 他是纽约的头儿
Reynaldo over there, he is the cartel in New York--
一切行动都由他发令
nothing happens without his say-so.
他现在唯一关心的事是
The only thing he cares about right now
和哥伦比亚人的圈地之战
is the turf war with the Colombians.
抱歉 你要找的罪犯
I'm sorry, but you may be looking into
和我们的组织毫不相干
the one crime in this city the cartel isn't behind.
无聊得令人窒息
Suffocatingly inane.
早上好
Good morning.
那些陈词滥调真让人心碎
This is soul-crushing in its utter banality.
支持优生优育
Sufficiently asinine as to constitute
真是蠢到家了
a valid argument for eugenics.
好吧 我认输了
Okay, I give up.
你在看什么
What are you reading?
艾米丽的微博新鲜事
Emily's Twitter feed.
真是折磨人的社交工具
Excruciating medium.
简单好用却迟钝
Demonstrates that brevity does not protect against dullness.
就是说 它确实为
That said, it does serve
现代人写日记提供了一种新的途径
as a modern-day equivalent of a diary,
还能从中揪出嫌疑犯
so who's to say it won't turn up a suspect?
你放弃调查贩毒集团了吗
So you've given up on the cartel.
目前来看 是的
For now, yes.
虽然从墨迹和灰烬来看
Though the ash and ink stain I found does suggest to me
罪犯对艾米丽实施绑♥架♥前
that Emily's abductor was in that nightclub
在那个夜店
before he took her.
我们中午有个会要参加
Well, we have an appointment at noon.
你做下准备吧
So plan your hunt around that.
不去 我们昨天都去过了
No. We visited the house of bromides yesterday.
我再也不需要每天
I am no longer required to supplicate
都接受康复治疗了
at the altar of recovery every day.
给你卖♥♥毒品的人和我们在一个屋檐下
You are when your ex-drug dealer is living with us.
你让我工作更尽职 这就是尽职
So you wanted me to work harder; this is working harder.
好吧 我想他们会发现
Fine. I suppose they might find the case
蓝宝石奇案的乐趣
of the blue carbuncle entertaining.
不 你不能老谈一些旧案子
No, you're not gonna talk about some old case.
你要分享一些关于你的真实的
You're gonna share something real about your...
他还真难倒你了
Mm, he really got you, huh?
保守秘密是他的职责 我没有针对他
The man had a cover to protect; I hold nothing against him.
我得去放点防腐剂
I'm gonna put some antiseptic on that.
我要进去
Hey, I need to get in there.
等等 马上就开门
Uh, yeah, yeah, I'll be right there.
一会儿就好
Two shakes.
你的地盘你做主
It's all yours.
你开什么玩笑
You're kidding me, right?
我是个理智的陪护
I'm a sober companion.
你在一个戒毒者的家里
You're in the home of a recovering addict.
-我开窗户了 -你在这吸毒了
- I opened the window. - You don't do drugs here.
那不是毒品 不就是些兴♥奋♥剂♥么
That's not drugs; it's just a little bit of wacky backy.
知道吗 我女儿被绑♥架♥了
I mean, my daughter's been kidnapped,
我现在压力比较大
and I am under a bit of strain right now.
我相信你是因为太过无助 就不怪你了
I'm gonna do you the favor of believing you're just an idiot.
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
我还没说完
Hey, I'm not finished yet.
我和你一样都希望你女儿回来
As much as I want you to get your daughter back,
但你要明白
I need you to understand--
在我的世界里 夏洛克是第一位
Sherlock is my number one priority.
所以你不能在这里吸毒
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表