so we could have all the facts at our disposal.
例如他们住在那里 怎样闯进去
Where they lived, perhaps; how one might get into their homes.
不 不是这样的
No. Nothing like that.
我们只是想知道他们是什么样的人
We just wanted to know what kind of people they were.
但是 在我们还没做出决定时
But then, before we could make any sort of decision...
伊薇特突然精神崩溃了
Yvette went into a tailspin.
她和已婚男人有染
She... started seeing a married man,
酗酒
started drinking.
之后还企图自杀
And then she tried to kill herself.
企图自杀是没错
The "Suicide attempt," Right,
但我不禁怀疑 事实是否真的如此
'cause I'm starting to wonder if that's what that really was.
如果伊薇特也不能继承财产
I have to assume that with Yvette out of the way,
你就能得到全部遗产了
you stood to inherit the Ellison fortune in its entirety.
如果是你强迫她服药的
It wouldn't surprise me to learn that
我也一点都不感到惊讶
you found some way to compel her to take those pills.
我永远都不会伤害我的姐妹
I would never hurt my sister.
埃里森小姐
Ms. Ellison,
麻烦你和我们走一趟
if you'll come with us...
还有一件事
Just one thing.
为什么要打扮成伊薇特去杀人呢
Why disguise yourself as Yvette to commit the murders?
有目击者在案发现场见到了你
The witness saw you at the first scene,
但他描述出的人却是你妹妹
but he described your sister to a T.
我知道你们是异卵双生
I-I know that you're a fraternal twin,
但是戴个假发 画画妆
but with a wig, bit of a makeup,
你就会很像她了
you bear more than a passing resemblance.
问题是 你为什么要这么做
The question is, why would you want to?
为什么要伪装成一个正在昏迷的人呢
What was the point of trying to frame a woman in a coma?
你还用了她的体香剂
You even put on her deodorant.
仔细想想 这简直太妙了
Master stroke, when you think about it.
你真是疯了
You're insane.
那一巴掌很疼吧
She really got you, huh?
左撇子 我没防备
Lefty. Caught me by surprise.
这边被打得很粗糙
This one, leathery from slaps.
而这边光滑如婴儿的肌肤
This one, baby's bottom.
泰 你怎么在这里
Ty, what the hell are you doing here?
你这么问是什么意思
What do you mean, what the hell am I doing here?
你约我6点吃晚饭 忘了吗
Dinner, remember? You said 6:00.
我没约你啊 你怎么找到这里的
I didn't say anything. How did you even find this place?
你发电子邮件给我 说你的朋友
Your e-mail-- you said your friend's having
要开派对 让我也来
a dinner party, I should come.
泰 很高兴认识你
Ty! Such a pleasure.
乔恩几乎没怎么提过你
Joan's told me so little about you.
你黑了我的邮箱
You hacked my e-mail?
"黑"这个词可真难听
"Hack" Is such an ugly word.
乔恩 到底是怎么回事
Joan, what's going on?
看不出来吗 泰
What does it look like, Ty?
是派对啊
It's a soiree.
这是什么啊
Not sure about this, though.
不太拿得出手吧
Bit of a party foul.
除非
Unless...
不好意思 这是个误会
You know what? This was a mistake.
我不明白 这人是谁啊
I don't understand. Who is that guy?
他是我...
He's my...
我朋友 很爱开玩笑
He's my friend, and he's a prankster,
他叫你来这里是故意整我的
and he brought you here to mess with me.
他是你男朋友吧
So... He's your boyfriend.
不是
No.
绝对不是
Wow. Uh, not even close.
真的很不好意思
You know what? I am so sorry.
我明天给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
I'm gonna call you tomorrow, okay?
我可是放了地检官的鸽子
I backed out of drinks with the DA for this.
告诉你朋友 我没揍他算他走运
Tell your friend he's lucky I didn't slug him.
要打的话 也记得打左脸
If you ever do, swing from the left.
他要去哪儿 我说错话了吗
Where's he going? Was it something I said?
你侵犯我的隐私 太过分了
Invading my privacy, not okay.
侵犯隐私 还是你更专业
Said the walking, talking professional invasion of privacy.
我来这里是和你共事的
I am here to work with you.
我认为你现在应该明白了
I thought you understood that by now.
不好意思 不是你说过
I'm sorry, wasn't it you that said we were
我们应该多了解彼此的吗
supposed to be learning more about each other?
陪护关系不就该这样吗
That's how companionship works, is it not?
这都是因为昨天小提琴的事吗
Is this because of the violin yesterday?
昨天你都用放火
Because I think you made your point
来表明立场了 还不够吗
when you set it on fire!
要是你没听进去
Well, I haven't made my point
我做什么都白搭
unless you've absorbed it.
同住一个屋檐下不一定要做朋友
Friendship is not a requirement of cohabitation.
我们各自守着小秘密过日子
I'll keep my secrets; you keep yours.
只要接下来的五周我不碰毒品
Provided I'm still sober in five weeks,
我们就可以分道扬镳了
we'll go our separate ways, hmm?
福尔摩斯
Holmes.
我是格雷森警监 就是告诉你一声
It's Captain Gregson. Just thought you should know
我们要释放瑞贝卡·埃里森了
we're letting Rebecca Ellison go.
什么
What?
我们搜查了她的房♥子和办公室
Searches of her home and business
没有任何发现
didn't turn up anything
而且她公♥寓♥的监控录像显示
and security cameras at her apartment
每次案发时她都待在家
confirm she was there at the time of each murder
正如她说的那样
just like she said she was.
两个晚上她都是7点前到家
She enters before 7:00 both nights
直到第二天早上才出门的
and doesn't leave until the next morning.
凯西和安娜都不是她杀的
She didn't kill Casey McManus or Anna Webster.
能站到这里 就是很大的进步
You guys know being up here is, uh, it's a big step,
我有时甚至没有勇气谈起我的毒瘾
and part of me is afraid of even talking about my addiction...
不敢相信我们有那么多要紧事要做
I can't believe that with everything we have to do,
你还拖我来参加吸毒者的聚会
you have dragged me to another addict festival.
接下来45分钟我们就待在这里
We have nowhere else to be for the next 45 minutes
哪都不去
but here at this meeting.
她骗过了监控
She tricked them.
我不知道怎么做到的 但一定是做了手脚
I don't know how yet, but she tricked them.
瑞贝卡·埃里森
Rebecca Ellison.
我仍觉得她就是
I still think she's the one
杀死凯西和安娜的凶手
that murdered Casey McManus and Anna Webster.
怎么 你情愿我自我催眠是吗
What? Would you rather I put myself in another trance?
我早料到了
I already thought of that.
从那边墙上拿下来的
Got it off the board over there.
你要敢试图放空神游
You even think about zoning out,
这大头针就直插♥你♥大腿根
it goes into the softest part of your thigh.
那的神经末梢可多了
Lots of nerve endings there.
你才不敢
You wouldn't dare.
下一个谁想上来
Who'd like to go next?
我叫伊莱恩 我是个瘾君子
My name is Elaine, and I'm an addict.
你好 伊莱恩
Hi, Elaine.
我已经戒毒整整360天了
I am exactly 360 days sober.
再过五天 就到一年了
Five more, and I hit my one-year mark.
我知道我应该自豪
I know I-I should be proud.
应该觉得激动 可我做不到
I know I should be excited, but I can't be.
因为我不是唯一一个
Because I'm not the only one
被毒瘾毁掉人生的人
whose life was ruined by my addiction.
我在拉小提琴呢
I'm playing the violin again.
全世界最小的一把
The world's smallest.
怎么 我以为你会高兴
Well, I thought you'd be happy.
所以我决定傍一个医生
Which is why I decided to latch on to a doctor instead.
我遇到了一个很好的男人
I met this great guy,
斯蒂文 一个全科医生
Steven, a GP,
我装作无法自拔地爱上了他
and I acted like I was all into him, you know?
他已经结婚了
He was married.
有三个漂亮的女儿
He had three beautiful daughters.
可我当时全然不顾
But I didn't care about that.
在乎的只有自己和对毒品的渴求
All I cared about was me and what I needed.
我们在一起时 就好像我看到的不是他
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表