也许他是个赌徒
Maybe he's a gambler.
但也不代表他昨晚就在赌博
Doesn't mean he was gambling last night.
你之前注意过他的内衣吗
Did you not notice his underwear earlier?
大红色的平角内♥裤♥
Bright red boxers, hmm?
通常中国赌徒们都穿红色 代表好运
Customary for Chinese gamblers to wear red for good luck.
他的衣服散发着烟味
His clothes reeked of cigarettes,
但他的牙齿洁白如玉 而不是烟黄色
but his teeth were bright white, not smoker-yellow.
他在赌博 在一个烟雾缭绕的房♥间里
He was gambling, and he was gambling in a smoky room.
我想你是对的
Starting to think you're right.
麻将牌
Mahjong tiles.
它们尺寸不同 颜色不同
Those are different sizes, they're different colors.
不是来自同一副牌
They're clearly from different sets.
麻将牌都是成套的
Now, mahjong tiles come in pairs.
他为什么拿着单张的牌
Why would he hold onto one of each?
因为这些牌不是用来玩的
Because these tiles aren't for playing.
它们是地下赌场的会员卡
They're membership cards to underground casinos.
你是不是要问我 我怎么知道的
Aren't you gonna ask me how I knew that?
好吧 不管如何
Fine. Whatever.
我在缉捕队工作过 扑克俱乐部
When I worked Vice, poker clubs would give out
会给常客个性化的筹码
personalized chips to repeat customers
作为奖励 同时剔除警♥察♥
to reward loyalty and weed out cops.
出示这些 就可以进场
Show these, skip the line.
唐人街缉捕队可以告诉我们
Chinatown Vice can tell us
每家赌场用哪种牌
which parlors use which tiles.
你好像一脸惊讶
Wow, you, you look incredible.
是啊 你好像情况不妙
Yeah, well, you look terrible.
你又碰毒品了
You're using again.
老话怎么说来着
What's the old saying,
懦夫才需要恢复名誉
"Rehab is for quitters"?
廉姆 你想要什么
What do you want, Liam?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
如果你的帮助是指保释...
If by "help" you mean bail...
不是
I don't.
你要告诉我你做了什么吗
You want to tell me what you did?
警方的说法吗
According to the cops?
肇事逃逸
Hit-and-run.
我不认为是这样 好吗
I don't think that I did it, okay?
什么叫你不认为是这样
What do you mean, you don't think that you did it?
前几天晚上我去狂欢了 我喝晕了
I partied a couple nights ago, I passed out.
早上醒来时 两个警♥察♥
I wake up in the morning, there's these two cops
拍我的门 说我凌晨2点
banging on my door, saying that I ran a red light
闯了红灯
on 2 a.m. in the morning,
撞了一个女士的车 致使她进了医院
I clipped some lady's car and sent her to the hospital.
他们凭什么说是你
Why'd they think it was you?
因为有人照到了我的车飞驰而去的照片
Because somebody got a picture of my car speeding away
照片里有汽车牌照等等
and got the license plate and everything.
那不是我 好吗
It wasn't me, okay?
乔恩妮 你知道我对钥匙这些
Joanie, you know how bad
总是丢三落四
I've always been with my keys.
我可能把它忘在车里了
I probably left them in the car.
有人看到了 开着它飙车
Somebody saw it, took it for a joyride...
廉姆
Liam!
听着 如果我撞了人 我肯定会记得的
Look, I think I would've remembered clipping someone else's car.
如果你喝醉了的话 你不会记得的
Not if you were blacked out, you wouldn't.
听着 我只想请你
Listen, all I'm asking is
在你那个身为地方检察官的
if you could just put in a good word
朋友面前美言几句
with your friend, you know, the one at the D.A.'s office.
你知道吗
You know what?
我知道你不想听这个
I know this isn't what you want to hear,
但是我不能这么做 我不能再帮你了
but I can't do it. I can't help you anymore.
我不能
I can't.
你对所有和你上过床的人都这样
You treat all the guys you slept with this nice,
还是只对我
or is it just me?
只有你
Just you.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
在莫特和斯坦顿见
很好 你来了
Oh, good, you're here.
你可以劝劝他
You can deal with him.
一切顺利吗
Everything okay?
他全程都对着一个数码录音机发牢骚
Spent the entire car ride yammering into a digital recorder.
关于什么潮汐对纽约犯罪率的影响
Something about the effect on tides on crime rates in New York.
我在考虑写一本专著
I'm considering writing a monograph.
你应该检查下他的体温
You should check his fever.
我认为他产生幻觉了
I think he's hallucinating.
你的罪犯流放地之行怎么样
How was your visit to the penal colony?
你整治你的老客户了吗
You sort your old client out?
私人信息概不外泄
Well, private information.
贝尔警探拿到了
Huh. Well, Detective Bell has managed to acquire
三个不同赌场的地址
the addresses of three different gambling parlors.
我们确认特伦特·阿农奇奥
We determined Trent Annunzio was not
昨晚不在前两个赌场里
in the first two last night,
所以你来得正是时候
so I'd say you're just in time.
纽约市警♥察♥
NYPD.
能进去吗
Can we come in?
我能帮到... 你的老客户吗
Can I help... with your old client?
显然他的困境让你分心了
It's obvious his predicament is distracting you.
不关你事
He isn't your problem.
是 但我们都是一个独家俱乐部的会员
No. But he and I are members of a very exclusive club,
乔恩·华生的戒毒俱乐部
the sober clients of Joan Watson.
某种意义上 我们是兄弟
Brothers, in a sense.
有没有可能他是无辜的
Is there any chance he's innocent?
不可能
He's not.
你是管事儿的吗
You in charge here?
【泰语】
【泰语】
【泰语】
他跟你说他不是无辜的吗
Did he tell you he was not innocent?
几天前 他半夜飙车
He shot up a few nights ago,
撞了一个女人
hit a woman with his car.
因为失去意识 他压根不记得了
He doesn't remember because he blacked out.
但是不记得
But not remembering something
不代表你没做
doesn't mean you didn't do it.
但也不代表一定做了
Nor does it mean you did do it.
这个客户经常就范
This client crossed some boundaries.
不止一次滥用我良好的信誉
Abused my good faith on more than one occasion.
如果这是他走出谷底的契机
If this is how he bottoms out,
我必须狠下心
I have to let it happen.
这里没人会说英语
No one here speaks English.
不 警探 我不相信
No, Detective, I don't believe that's true.
你 你最近对这块地板
You. Uh, you recently applied bleach to this section
使用了漂白剂 是不是
of the floor, did you not?
你我都心知肚明 你能听懂
We both know that you understand me,
而且你也不是清洁工
just like we both know that you're not the janitor.
你虽然戴着围裙
You may have put that apron on,
但却穿着意大利定制皮鞋
but you're still wearing Bespoke Italian shoes.
我认为这是你的地盘
I think you own this place,
如果是这样
and if you do,
那你就要和供应商 小贩等等交流
you need to communicate with suppliers, vendors.
你会说英语
You speak English.
所以 你最近用漂白剂
So... you recently applied bleach
清洗了这块地板 仅仅这一块
to this section of the floor and this section of the floor only.
我想知道为什么
I would like to know why.
有人喝醉了
We had a drunk in the club.
吐在那里了
He threw up there.
如此大的一片区域吗
On an area this large?
需要让你重新刷墙吗
And with such force you had to spackle the wall?
我建议你要么停止供应
I suggest you either stop serving
那种特别的鸡尾酒
that particular cocktail or you just admit
要么你承认这里发生过枪击
that you had a shooting in here, and you dug
而你在墙里挖出了两颗子弹
two slugs out of the wall.
好吧 让录像告诉我们一切
Fine, let's let the video decide.
什么录像
What video?
就是那个摄像机录下的影像
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表