布鲁克林,2005年
亚当 还记得我吗
Hey, Adam, remember me?
-去上学吗 -对
- Going to school, huh? - Yeah.
上车吧 我载你一程
Come on, I'll give you a ride.
没事 我顺路的
It's okay. It's on my way.
这些是干嘛用的
What are those for?
给你父母的
They're for your parents.
上车吧 我会向你解释的
Get in, I'll explain.
你还没穿上衣呢
You're not dressed.
你说过今早要跟我一起晨跑的
You said you'd go jogging with me this morning.
不像是我会说的话
Doesn't sound like me.
你熬了一宿吗
Have you been up all night?
你昨晚去睡觉之后
I started digging through one of the files I keep
我开始钻研手头的连环杀人案资料
on open serial murders after you'd gone to bed,
然后就忘记了时间
and I lost track of time.
实际上我现在依然沉浸其中
Still losing track of it, as a matter of fact,
所以我就不去了 抱歉
so, no jogging. Sorry.
我记得我们达成过共识
I thought we both agreed that a little exercise would
适当的锻炼对你戒瘾后的恢复有好处
be a good addition to your sobriety regimen.
以后记着 当我说同意你的观点时
For future reference, when I say that I agree with you,
意味着我完全没在听
it means I'm not listening.
还有种很棒的运动 爵士健身操
You know what else is great? Jazzercise.
我会给你买♥♥副护腿和头带
I'll get you some leg warmers, a headband.
看起来会很帅的
You'll look awesome.
我同意
I agree with you.
气球人
The Balloon Man?
这就是你在研究的人吗
Is that who you've been researching?
对 我还在伦敦的时候
Yeah. Came to my attention
就注意到他了
while I was still living in London.
纽约独有的怪人
New York's very own bogeyman.
显然你听说过他
Obviously, you've heard of him.
对 他的第一个受害人在七年前
Yeah. He took his first victim
从科伯山住♥宅♥区被带走的
from Cobble Hill about seven years ago.
我当时就住在几个街区之外
I was living just a few blocks away.
叫亚当 姓什么来着
Adam. Adam something.
我记得 在那之后一共有六个孩子是吗
I think he's taken six kids since then?
-从昨晚起就是七个了 -什么
- Seven as of last night. - What?
我半夜用警方广播程序听到的
I heard it on my police scanner app around midnight.
十岁的玛莲娜·卡斯蒂洛
Ten-year-old Mariana Castillo
从她在皇后区阿斯托利亚的家中被带走
snatched from her bedroom in Astoria, Queens,
现场留下了一束
the abductor's signature batch of balloons
诱拐者标志性的气球
left fluttering behind.
我觉得伦敦新闻界肯定会想出个
I'd like to think that Fleet Street would have devised
比气球人更独特的绰号♥
a more inventive sobriquet than "The Balloon Man,"
不过我还挺喜欢它对肯明斯的暗合
but I do enjoy the inadvertent E.E. Cummings reference.
意指E·E·Cummings的同名诗作
如果你只是从警方广播中听到的
Well, if you only heard it on the scanner, then you haven't
那就说明你还没正式参与其中
actually been assigned to the case.
快了
Yet.
诱拐儿童和连环杀人 这意味着
Child abductions and serial murders mean
需要精神科顾问以及多部门联♥合♥行♥动♥
psychiatric consultants and joint task forces,
也就是说 格雷森在警署总督许可前
which in turn means that Gregson can't call me in
是没法给我打电♥话♥的
until the police commissioner approves.
而他最早也得8点半才能得到批准
And he doesn't get in until 8:30 a.m. sharp.
再花上三分钟买♥♥咖啡
Add approximately three minutes for coffee,
六分钟撒泡尿
another six for a trip to the loo.
大概15分钟内就会给我打电♥话♥了
Should be calling me in about, hmm, 15 minutes.
看来我低估他了
Or sooner.
福尔摩斯
Holmes.
阿斯托利亚 克雷森特街
Crescent Street, Astoria.
我马上到
I'll be there presently.
我发誓我之前是穿着上衣的
I could have sworn I was wearing a shirt at some point.
女孩的卧室在后院
The girl's bedroom is in the back.
嫌犯昨晚9点半破开她窗户的锁
Perp forced the lock on her window around 9:30 last night,
带走了她 在床上系上了气球
took her, tied the balloons to her bed.
她母亲是画家 昨晚去了朋友的画廊
Mom's a painter. She went to a friend's gallery.
父亲9点45分左右
Dad went to the bodega on the corner
在街角的杂货店里买♥♥酒
to get some wine around 9:45.
这是新折断的
That's freshly broken.
我猜是小女孩抓在手里了
By the girl, presumably, grabbing for a handhold.
很好 她勇于斗争
That's good. She's a fighter.
如果小女孩真能斗得过
If little girls could actually win fights
一个成年男性的话 好吧
against grown men, then, yeah,
你真够乐观的
it would be a cause for great optimism.
这是搞什么
What's this?
女孩的父母正准备
Parents are making
-向劫匪做出恳求 -绝对不能这么做
- a plea to the twist that took their kid. - They mustn't.
为什么不行
Why not?
打扰一下 你不能拍
Excuse me. You can't do this.
还有十秒就要直播了 哥们
We're live in ten, buddy,
不介意的话请让开
so if you wouldn't mind.
你不明白 这
You don't understand. It's...
准直播送 十 九 八 七 六
We're on in ten, nine, eight, seven, six,
-五 四 三 -很抱歉
- five, four, three... - Look, I'm sorry.
-二 一 -福尔摩斯
- Two, one. - Hey. Sherlock!
很抱歉 我警告过他了
I'm sorry. I warned him!
怎么回事 你是谁
What is this? Who are you?
我只是一个
I'm just the man who's trying
想阻止他们害死你女儿的人
to keep these people from killing your daughter.
福尔摩斯先生是警署顾问 卡斯蒂洛先生
Mr. Holmes is a consultant with the department, Mr. Castillo.
丹尼尔·皮特斯 凯拉·杰克逊
Daniel Peters, Kayla Jackson,
比利·克劳福德
Billy Crawford.
第二 三 五号♥气球人的受害者
Victims two, three and five of the Balloon Man.
只有他们的尸体最终被找到
The only ones whose bodies were found.
证据表明他在掩埋丹尼尔之前
Forensics estimated he kept Daniel alive
让他活了一整天 凯拉是半天
for a full day before burial, Kayla for half a day,
比利则是近两天 为什么相差这么久
Billy for almost two days. Why the discrepancy?
夏洛克 他们已经失去女儿了
Sherlock, they lost their daughter.
-我想 -昨晚 我发现了杀手
- I think... - Last night, I discovered a direct correlation
杀害受害者的时间 与被害者父母
between the quickness with which the killer dispatched his victims
在媒体上曝光程度之间的联♥系♥
and the extent of their parents' media exposure.
我可以给你看我的演算表
I could show you the spreadsheet,
但是总的来说 采访越多
but in sum-- the more interviews,
孩子死得越快
the faster the children died.
他说的对吗
Is he right?
一般来说是的
Usually.
我不明白
I don't understand.
这跟我们接受多少访谈有什么关系
What does it matter how many interviews we do?
气球人想要的就是大众对于
The Balloon Man feeds off the public grief
受害者家庭的悲痛之情
of his victims' families.
等你满足了他的需求 他开始厌倦
You nourish him, he'll get bored,
一切也就结束了
end the game.
不要满足他
Keep him hungry,
我们也许就能有两天时间
we might have two days.
你想让自己女儿回来吗
You want to get your little girl back?
很简单 按我说的做
It's simple. You do everything I say.
肯珀
Kemper.
这是气球人第一个受害者的姓
That was the name of the Balloon Man's first victim.
亚当·肯珀 我才想起来
Adam Kemper. I just remembered.
警♥察♥在他带走亚当的人行道上
The police found those balloons on the sidewalk
发现了那些气球 写着 谢谢你们
where he'd taken Adam, the ones that said, "Thank you""
就如同亚当的父母给了他一份礼物
Like Adam's parents had given him some sort of gift.
我这些年读过所有的文章
I read all the articles over the years.
我知道这摧毁了受害者的家庭
I know it destroys the victims' families,
但是身处这里实在是
but being here in person is just...
你想出去走走吗
Perhaps you'd like to go outside.
不用了 谢谢 我只是
I'm fine, thanks. I just...
这不是出于关心 这是个要求
No, it's not an expression of concern. It's a request.
你在让我分神
You're distracting me.
我让你分神
I'm distracting you.
当然了 整个世界都是以你为中心
Because clearly, this is all about you.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表