你现在跟他们在一起吗
Are you with them now?
我在走廊里
Well,I'm in the hall.
恩尼斯小姐说想喝水
Miss Ennis said she wanted some water.
她是故意进医院的
She destroyed her kidneys deliberately.
她和她兄弟是一伙的
She's working with her brother.
你现在可以逮捕我了
You can arrest me now.
都结束了
It's done.
她来道歉
She came here to apologize,
好像说句"对不起"就能弥补一切
as though a simple "I'm sorry" could make up for any of it.
你是因为她在书里
You're referring to the allegations she made
对你父母的看法才杀她
about your parents in her book.
我讨厌"看法"这个字眼
I hate that word "allegations. "
那叫做"谎言"
Call them what they are -- lies.
霍华德犯下的事的确让我们绝望
Finding out what Howard did devastated us,
但真正摧毁我们的是德拉蒙德的书
but Kathryn Drummond's book is what destroyed us.
你跟你兄弟去年所有的通信
All of your correspondence over the last year
都被监控了
with your brother was monitored.
我猜是他弄了部手♥机♥跟你联络的
I imagine he procured a cell phone from somewhere.
是 差不多一年前 父亲的忌日那天
Yeah,he called me a little...a little over a year ago
他打电♥话♥给我
on the anniversary of our dad's death.
他哭了
He was crying.
他知道我过得不好
He knew that I was having a hard time.
就是那时他让你给自己下毒吗
Is that when he told you to poison yourself?
我不知道他什么时候想出了这个计划
I don't know when he came up with the plan.
我...我只知道
I...I just know that
这个计划听起来...很对 好像...
it-it just sounded... right, like it was...
就应该发生一样
it was supposed to happen.
他会去羞辱她 而我...
He would be out there, humiliating her, and...
会在这儿等着她
I would be in here, waiting for her.
我问了给她动手术的医生
I spoke to the surgeon who was operating on her.
他说她有希望活下来
He thinks there's a chance she'll survive.
至于你 你会被收监
And as for you -- you're going to jail.
你的肾没救了
Your kidneys are ruined,
我想你要等很久才能接受移植了
and I'd say you dropped a notch or two on the old transplant list.
我死就死了
If I die, I die.
至少我知道我是为了
At least I know I died trying to
改正一项严重的错误而死的
right a terrible wrong.
他选上她是他知道她软弱
He targeted her 'cause he knew that she was weak.
他知道他能操控她
He knows that he could bend her to his will.
警监
Captain?
恩尼斯又来电了
Ennis again.
从警♥察♥局转来的
They just transferred him from the office.
我是格雷森警监
This is Captain Gregson.
让你的人别妄图
If your men are scrambling to trace this call,
追踪这个电♥话♥
you can tell them to relax.
我用的路由器是几天前放在城市另一端的
I'm calling through a router that I placed across town the other day.
意料之内
'Course you are.
我看到新闻说凯瑟琳没死
I heard on the news that Kathryn's still alive.
我想告诉你我觉得那太可惜了
I wanted you to know that I think that's a shame.
说明我得继续证明我的观点了
Means I'm going to have to keep making my point.
见机行事
Sit tight.
怎么了
What's up?
那个电台的信♥号♥♥到这儿就弱了
Signal for that station's weak here.
所以呢
So?
我得去查点东西 待会儿打给你
I need to look into something. I'll call you shortly.
恩尼斯先生 快请进
Mr. Ennis,do come in.
你可以跑 但你的手♥枪♥在这
You could run, but I-I do have your handgun.
我一个人来的 请吧
It's just me. Please.
你怎么找来的
How'd you find me?
你给格雷森警监打电♥话♥时
You were tuning your radio
在调电台
when you called Captain Gregson.
你拨了很多频段 有两个很引人注意
You dialed past a number of frequencies, but two stood out.
哥伦比亚大学电台信♥号♥♥很弱
Columbia University's station has quite a weak signal strength,
只能辐射几英里
just a few miles.
但它削弱了你跳过的希腊语电台
but it dwarfs the Greek-language station that you skipped past.
这是个微广播
That's a micro-broadcaster,
你们希腊移♥民♥自己的小电台
a tiny little station for the Greek immigrant community.
两个电台之间有小范围重叠
Now, very little overlap between those two stations.
其实只有几个街区
Just a few blocks, actually.
那些街区里有不少废弃的建筑物
There are a number of empty buildings within those blocks,
但大部分是改建过的住房♥
but most of those are homes that are being remodeled.
而这里属于《联邦财产没收法》的范畴
This one was seized under "Federal Asset Forfeiture Laws", and, um...
没想到吧
Ta-da!
你想怎样
So, what do you want?
我们俩都被凯瑟琳·德拉蒙德做过侧写
You and I have both been profiled by Kathryn Drummond.
你也看过《演绎法专家》
You've read "The Deductionist. "
你会想起来她对我的未来并不看好
You'll recall she doesn't predict a very pleasant end for me.
她是不看好
No, no, she doesn't.
她说你命中注定...
She said that you were, um...
会死于自杀
destined for self-destruction.
她用的术语是自我毁灭
The term she used was self-annihilation.
"缚于超凡才能 深陷性格缺陷"
"A tangle of incandescent talent and ingrained character flaws
"最终只能导致自我毁灭"
"That can only lead to one end: self-annihilation. "
我觉得德拉蒙德很不错
I think Drummond's good.
她预知了我与毒瘾的斗争
She predicted my struggles with addiction.
在我失去希望时
And in my less hopeful moments,
我曾想她是否言中了我的最终命运
I wonder whether she might be right about my ultimate fate.
她总有办法让你心神不宁 对吧
She really has a way of getting in your head, doesn't she?
-你想谈谈她写的东西吗 -不
- Do you want to talk about what she wrote? - No.
我不关心你的话 霍华德
I'm not interested in your words, Howard.
我只关心你的行为
I'm interested in your actions.
我想看看我们俩谁能摆脱侧写的预言
I want to see if either of us could be more than our profile.
她对你的评估同样尖刻
Her assessment of you is... equally withering.
她觉得你骨子里是个懦夫
She believes that you are, at your core, a coward.
即使你袭击时有暴♥力♥行为
That regardless of the violence of your assaults,
你总会逃避势均力敌的对抗
you would shrink away from any confrontation on equal terms.
所以你独自前来
So you come here alone
-拿出一把枪和一副手铐 -没错
- and lay out a gun and a pair of handcuffs. - Precisely.
做个实验 两种选择
An experiment. Two choices.
如果你其实是个胆小鬼
Now, if you are, in fact, a chicken-heart,
你会选择手铐并投降
you will choose the handcuffs and surrender,
但如果你愿意和对手针锋相对
but if you're willing to face an opponent face-to-face,
你会选择枪
you'll choose the gun.
我个人希望你选枪
Personally, I hope you go for the gun.
这样的话就能证明德拉蒙德看错你了
If you do, it'll prove that Drummond was wrong about you,
如果她误以为你是个懦夫
and if she was wrong about you being a coward...
那她或许也猜错了你的死法
Then maybe she's wrong about how you'll end up, too.
或许你不会死于重拾毒品 这就驳倒了
Maybe you won't die after turning back to drugs to dull those senses
那些萦绕不去的大道理
that just won't quite shut down.
这就是你害怕的吗
Is that what you're terrified of?
警告你
Word of warning.
如果你去拿枪 我会放倒你
If you reach for the gun, I will reach for you.
选择权在你手上
The choice is yours.
很好
Well done.
严格意义上应该只打你头的
Technically only supposed to strike you in the pate.
不过我想规则就是用来打破的
But I suppose rules were made to be broken.
在你打我或者吊死我之前
Well, before you punch me or suspend me,
请记住我一听到恩尼斯进来
please keep in mind that I texted you
就给你发短♥信♥了
the moment I heard Ennis enter the building.
那你为什么要亲自和他对质呢
And the reason you decided to engage him on your own?
我得了解点事情
I-I needed to learn something.
那你了解了吗
And did you?
不太好说
I can't say, really.
未来也未必想得通
I won't know for years.
该死
Damn it!
乔恩
Hey, Joan.
暖气又失灵啦
Radiator's acting up again?
从没想到这老牌子也会坏
Never know when Old Faithful's gonna blow.
听着 很感激你提前打来
Listen,I appreciate your calling ahead,
但我们不必那么正式的
but we don't need to be so formal about this.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表