What was his motive for killing 37 people?
我不知道 我从没见过他
I don't know. I never met him.
他把密♥码♥短♥信♥发到我手♥机♥上
He sends me coded message on my cell phone.
就在我的夹克里
It's there in my jacket.
如果不信你就去看一下
Have a look if you don't believe me.
密♥码♥
Gobbledygook.
证明不了什么
Proves nothing.
塞巴斯蒂安·莫兰 那是我的真名
Sebastian Moran-- that's my real name.
好好想想
Look it up!
我参与斗殴 因此吃过官司
The fight I was in-- there was a trial,
有文件记载的
it was in the papers.
我不可能伤害你的姑娘
I couldn't have hurt your girl.
你会明白我说的都是实话的
You'll see I'm telling the truth.
他经常提到你
He always talked about you.
一定是弄错了或者什么
Must have been obsessed or something.
真有趣
Had a fascination.
他从没说过你在这儿
He never told me you was here,
也绝对没有告诉我
and he sure as hell never told me
我闯进的是你家
that was your apartment I broke into.
如果是他杀了你心爱的艾琳
I wouldn't be surprised if he's the one that killed your
我一点都不会奇怪
precious Irene.
不
No.
别让他把你耍了
Don't let him play you as well.
不
No.
是你
It's you.
就是你
Has to be.
听着
Listen.
你可以为别人而杀了我
You can kill me for all the others,
但是你的姑娘
but your girl...
是他杀的
that was him.
是莫里亚蒂干的
That was Moriarty.
刚从建♥设♥部♥门得到消息
Just heard from the Buildings Department,
他们说福尔摩斯父亲的公♥司♥
and they said that Holmes' dad's company
六个月前申请过
applied for a remodeling permit
布鲁克林一座公♥寓♥的改造许可
about six months ago on a loft in Brooklyn.
地址是北第六街3203号♥
The address is 3203 North Sixth Street.
那时候他们批过别的建筑许可吗
They got any other building permits out at the moment?
没有
No.
我们假设那就是我们要找的地方
Well, then, let's assume that's the one we're looking for.
让紧急勤务小组在那儿见我
Tell ESU to meet me there.
莫里亚蒂才是你要找的人 不是我
Moriarty's who you want, not me.
我似乎想起来你说过你不怕死
I seem to recall you saying you were not afraid to die.
我现在不是害怕
It's not fear I'm feeling right now.
是愤怒
It's anger.
委屈的愤怒
Righteous anger.
莫里亚蒂出♥卖♥♥♥了我 我要报复
Moriarty sold me out, and I'm gonna get even.
你是个怪物
You're a monster.
施虐狂
A sadist.
杀人犯
A murderer.
那都...
All of those...
但我不是
But I'm not
一个骗子
a liar.
联♥系♥布里克斯顿监狱
Reach out to Brixton Prison,
他们会告诉你艾琳被杀时
they'll tell you that I was locked up
我还被关在监狱里
when Irene was killed.
不
No.
我不可能同时在两个地方出现
I couldn't have been in two places at once.
看着我 福尔摩斯
Look at me, Holmes.
-我说的是实话 -你杀了她
- I'm telling the truth. - You killed her.
我从没碰过她
I never touched a hair on her head!
你杀了她
You killed her.
莫里亚蒂说你痴迷于谜题
Moriarty said you was obsessed with puzzles.
他是你至今为止遇到的最难的谜题
But he's greatest puzzle you'll ever come across.
你现在杀了我
You kill me now,
你就失去了最好的线索
and you'll be killing the best clue you ever had.
我知道你会做出正确的选择
I knew you'd make the right decision.
福尔摩斯 你与众不同
You're a rare thing in this world, Holmes.
你是个可敬的人
You're an honorable man.
一个著名的统计员说过
A famous statistician once stated
虽然每个人都是难解的谜
that while the individual man is an insoluble puzzle,
可是把人类聚合起来 就有了定律
in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
例如 你不能
You can, for example,
预测每一个人的做法
never foretell what any one man will do.
但是你能准确地
But you can, with precision,
推算一个普通人的做法
say what an average man will do.
每个个体都不同
Individuals vary,
但比例保持不变
percentages remain constant.
统计员也这么认为
So says the statistician.
我不是普通人
I am not an average man.
呆在这里
Stay here.
福尔摩斯 如果你在里面 趴下别动
Holmes! If you're in here, get down on the ground right now!
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
喂
Yeah.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我们来晚了吗
Were we too late?
是的 我们来晚了
Yeah, we were.
刚接到贝尔的电♥话♥
Just got a call from Bell.
福尔摩斯五分钟前到了警局
Holmes just walked into the station five minutes ago...
还带着M
with M.
我再说一遍 福尔摩斯没有绑♥架♥我
For the last time, mate, Holmes did not abduct me.
是我把他引到卡伦女士家的
I lured him to Miss Cullen's place,
然后他又跟踪我到那栋阁楼
and then he followed me to that loft.
那里碰巧是他父亲的财产
A loft just happened to be owned by his father?
我知道这些
Yeah, I was aware of that.
如果发现福尔摩斯的尸体躺在
I just thought it'd be pretty cool if they found Holmes' body
他父亲的房♥子里 这很棒
at his father's property.
你能再解释一下
Can you explain your injuries
你的伤吗
one more time?
我扑向他
I went at him.
他正当防卫
He defended himself.
就这么简单
It's as simple as that.
他刺伤了你
He stabbed you.
最后刺到我的
Eventually, yeah.
真是个奇迹
Miracle, really.
刚才给我检查的医生说
He missed every major organ,
他没刺中要害
according to the doc that looked me over in the cell.
真幸运
Lucky.
我能说什么呢
What can I say?
我过着充满传奇的生活
I've led a charmed life.
你错过了一个好故事呢
You're missing out on quite a story back there.
他身上的伤
The stab wound he sustained?
他说是在厮打中造成的
He claims he got it in a struggle,
但我确信 如果情况像他所讲
but I'm pretty sure if he had,
他应该不止这一处伤
there would've been more damage.
看上去更像是站着不动
Looks more like he was stationary.
或者被吊了起来
Maybe even restrained.
我做过外科医生
I used to be a surgeon.
我都不能保证刺伤一个人
I don't know if I could've found a way to stab a man
还能避开所有要害器官
without actually doing any real harm.
如果你是故意这么做的 我很佩服
If that's what you meant to do, I'm impressed.
如果你是想要证明些什么...
If you're trying to make some sort of point...
警♥察♥假设他认识我
He presumed to know me
而他要证明他不认识我
and he needed to be shown that he did not.
他承认了所有的谋杀
He says he's willing to confess to all the murders,
但是不会出♥卖♥♥♥你
but he won't give you up.
他认为自己被冤枉了
He believes that he's been wronged.
他认为我是最有可能帮他找出
He thinks I'm the best chance he has
陷害他的人
at bringing whoever wronged him to justice.
你打算帮他吗
Are you planning on helping him?
他杀了艾琳
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表