Watson, I admire your persistence,
我所在的...方...号♥...好
but the reception is really... where... am.
是吗 我的手♥机♥很正常啊
Really? 'Cause my phone's working fine.
四格信♥号♥♥
Four bars and everything.
让我猜猜
Let me guess:
你还想去买♥♥杯咖啡
You want me to wait right here
-让我在这里等你 -你可以直接离开
- while you get another coffee. - Or you could just leave.
好了 我认为避开我
Okay, I don't think ditching me
不是最有效的做法
is the most constructive approach.
但的确解决了问题 不是么
Well, it solved the problem, didn't it?
华生 其实很简单
It's quite simple, Watson.
不要再试着解读我的内心
Stop trying to reach me, and things can
这样一切就可以照旧了
go back to the way that they were.
你知道我不会那么做的
You know I'm not gonna do that.
那好 欢迎遵守我们的新秩序
Well, then, welcome to our new arrangement.
和之前一样 但是没有从前的友好了
Same as the old one, without the goodwill that you'd accrued.
我会遵守协议上的条款
I will obey the letter of our agreement.
我会每隔两小时向你报到
I will check in with you every two hours,
那时你可以做任何药物检测
at which point you can give me whatever drug tests that you want.
我所有的体液都供你处置
My bodily fluids are all at your disposal.
不是这样的...
That's not how this works...
-我还没说完 -你继续
- I'm not finished. - Oh, you're not finished.
唯一不在你权限范围内的
What is not at your disposal
就是我私人生活的详细情况
are the details of my personal life,
那是仅仅属于我自己的生活
which are uniquely my own,
我不会贱到用自己的生活去
and which I will not cheapen by allowing them to become
给你无聊的康复治疗提供素材
grist for your tedious recovery mill.
好吧
All right, then.
那就这样吧
That's that.
两小时之内我会再联♥系♥你
I will check in with you in two hours.
福尔摩斯
Holmes...
贝尔得到了一些线索
Bell's got something.
参谋部调查了麦洛斯夫妇的笔记本电脑
All right, CCS dug through the Myroses' laptop.
他俩都收到了很多来自同一个
They each got a bunch of threatening E-mails
匿名账户的恐吓邮件
from the same anonymous account.
我们追查IP地址
We traced the IP address
找到了一个叫朱利安·沃什的人
to a guy named Julian Walsh.
是个承包商
Guy's a contractor.
麦洛斯夫妇雇佣他改造他们的厨房♥
The Myroses hired him to remodel their kitchen,
但是六周后就解雇了他
and then fired him six weeks later.
他们对他的工作抱怨连连
They filed a complaint about his work
也没有付报酬
and withheld payment.
沃什承认了匿名恐吓
And Walsh responded with anonymous threats.
我们在国家犯罪信息中心核查了
We ran him through the NCIC.
他有非法持枪和
He did time for weapons possession
性侵犯的前科
and sexual assault.
我们现在要去和他谈谈
We're going to go talk to him now.
这才叫线索
That's a lead.
"在你最意想不到的时刻 我会把
"When you least expect it, I'll be there
原本属于你的东西给你"
to give you what's yours."
"我只需要有一对钳子和
"A pair of pliers and a handful of rusty nails
一把生锈的铁钉就够了"
are the only tools I need."
沃什 感觉耳熟吗
Sound familiar, Mr. Walsh?
好吧 是我发了那些邮件
Okay, yes, I sent those E-mails.
但这并不代表我杀了人
But that doesn't mean I killed anybody.
你信中提到要杀人
Well, you talked about killing people,
而他们最终死了
and they wound up dead.
我相信你可能按照信中说的去做
I'm sure you can follow along.
我不知道你想让我说什么
I don't know what you want me to say.
听着
Well, listen,
如果你可以提供
we'll be more inclined to believe you
你昨晚六点至午夜的行踪
if you gave us your whereabouts
我们会更加相信你
six and midnight last night.
我在看电视 然后11点就睡觉了
I watched TV, and then I went to bed by 11:00.
我一个人住 但这并不意味着是我♥干♥的
I live alone, but that doesn't mean I did anything.
朱利安 你知道我们来这里的原因
You understand why we're here, Julian.
你发邮件恐吓的人现在死了
The people you threatened in these E-mails are now dead.
对此我很遗憾...
Yeah, well, I'm sorry for that...
不 你不是...
No, you haven't even...
-还要继续下去吗 -是的
- You with us here? - Yep.
我只想知道这房♥子有没有地下室
I just want to see if the house has a basement.
自从开始问话 沃什已经
Walsh has looked at the floor three times
瞄了楼梯三次了
since he started talking.
显然他很紧张
He's clearly nervous.
我打赌他在下面藏了什么
I bet whatever he's hiding is down there.
好的 我现在终止盘问 申请搜查令
Okay, I'll cut this off and get us a warrant.
然后给他时间销毁证据吗
And give him time to get rid of the evidence?
沃什先生 能用下你的盥洗室吗
Mr. Walsh, do you have a lavatory I might use?
厕所
Bathroom.
有 在楼上
Yeah, upstairs.
说明你的身份
Identify yourself.
见鬼的你在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
他撒谎了
He lied.
他撒谎说自己一个人住
When he said that he lived alone.
我们是警♥察♥ [俄语]
逮捕他
Arrest him!
-逮捕他 -趴在墙上
- Arrest him. - Turn to the wall now.
你要知道
You have to understand,
这是我最后的选择了
this my nuclear option.
我从没想过要拜访客户以前的戒毒所
I've never felt the need to go to a client's rehab before.
但福尔摩斯不是一个典型的客户
Yeah, but Mr. Holmes isn't a typical client.
他就是不让我帮助他
He just won't let me help him.
他的固执胜过一切
He's so adamant about being above all that.
他的确很难让人保持冷静 对吧
Yeah, he does make it difficult to keep one's cool, doesn't he?
-请进 -谢谢
- Please. - Thank you.
我从他的治疗记录查到
I know from his records
他每天在你这接受两个小时的治疗
he spent two hours a day in therapy with you.
他有没有提到过一个叫艾琳的女人
Did he ever mention a woman named Irene?
夏洛克·福尔摩斯在这待了六个月
Sherlock Holmes was here for six months,
在此期间 他从未提到过任何女人 男人
and in that time, he mentioned no women, no men,
名字 或日期
no names, no dates.
任何对他来说
I don't believe I learned
有意义的事情 我都一无所知
a single significant thing about him.
她叫卡佳
Her name is Katya.
她来美国做妓♥女♥谋生
She came to the U.S. to work as a prostitute.
她的老鸨几周前把她卖♥♥给了朱利安·沃什
Her handlers sold her to Julian Walsh a couple of weeks ago.
她说沃什买♥♥下她之后 每天晚上
She told me that he has been to see her every night
都会去看她
since he purchased her.
你们可以自♥由♥想象
You can fill in the blanks.
大多数时间 他都睡在她房♥里
Most evenings, he slept in her room.
包括昨晚
Including last night.
于是沃什的性♥奴♥成了他的不在场证人
Walsh's sex slave is his alibi for the Myrose killings?
恐怕是这样的
I'm afraid it looks that way.
礼貌地提个建议
Respectfully, I suggest that
我们应该让专案组的所有人
we bring everyone on the task force
对以前的案件档案进行全面的查验
into a comprehensive review of the original files.
因为丢失的鞋子吗
Because of the shoe thing?
我不会为了一只丢失的高跟鞋
I'm not diverting an entire task force
把整个专案组都派出去
for a missing high heel.
如果把之前的案件也算上
Four missing high heels,
其实是四只高跟鞋
if you count the original crime scene.
你们一直没找到之前的凶器 是吗
You never recovered the original murder weapon, did you?
没有 克鲁斯说他丢到东河里了
No, Crewes said he dumped it in the East River.
那我们就去看看他说的是不是实话吧
Well, let's go and see if he was telling the truth.
福尔摩斯
Holmes,
我们在这里做什么
what are we doing down here?
弹道比较
Ballistics comparison, hmm?
这是之前几起凶杀案的报告
This is the original report from the original murders.
你要用肉眼观察吗
You gonna do it by eye?
人眼是一种精密仪器
The human eye is a precision instrument.
它可以比电脑更有效地检查出
It can detect grooves and lands on a slug
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表