I was confused.
而这并不常见
And that doesn't happen very often.
但自我辩护一下
But in my defense,
是因为按我理解 事件的发生顺序
the sequence of events, as I understood them,
根本说不通
just didn't make any sense.
你随机选择了一个女的
You choose a woman at random
把她推向死亡
and you shove her to her death.
几天之后
Several days later,
你老婆因这起事件离开了你
the crime inspires your wife to leave you.
第一起事件引起第二起的
Now, the odds that the first
可能性 几乎为零
leads to the second-- astronomical.
这时华生小姐想到
Then Ms. Watson recalled
你老婆以前也离开过一次
that your wife had left you once before.
那个视频
The video.
你说是凯丽六个月前
You claimed that Callie left it for you
留给你的 但你在说谎
six months ago, but that was a lie.
那是她一年半前录的
She made it for you a year and a half ago...
在她第一次离开你的时候
the first time she left you.
这太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
假设我是对的
Pretend for a second that I'm right.
那视频确实是一年半之前的
The video is 18 months old.
在里面凯丽提到了一个女的
In it, Callie references a woman
被推下了列车月台
that was pushed in front of a train.
"拿着花的女人"
"The woman with the flowers",
这是她的原话
to use her exact words.
这说明一年半之前
That would mean 18 months ago
还有一个女的被推下了月台
another woman was pushed in front of a train.
另一个拿着花的女人
Another woman holding flowers.
她的名字是安娜·彼得斯
Her name was Anna Peters.
当时她站在哈莱姆区的
She was standing on a platform
地铁月台上 有两个青少年准备去上学
in Harlem when two teenagers on their way to school
悲痛的哈莱姆区: 女士被推下月台
玩起了推搡比赛
got into a shoving match.
其中一个不小心将她撞下了月台
One of them bumped her over the edge by accident.
这事当时很轰动
It was a big story.
许多报道过该事件的媒体
A lot of the media outlets that covered it
都提到安娜当时准备去医院
mentioned that Anna was on her way to the hospital
看望病中的朋友
to visit a sick friend.
当她摔下月台时 拿着的花
When she fell, she was holding flowers
是她从自家花♥园♥里亲手摘的
that she had picked from her own garden.
她本来准备把这些花
Flowers that she was planning
送给她的朋友
to give to her friend.
很有趣 不是吗
That's interesting, isn't it?
那个六个月前杀害薇薇安·塔利的凶手
The man who murdered Vivian Tully six months ago
在推她之前也给了她一束花
inexplicably gave her a bouquet of flowers
非常令人费解
right before he pushed her.
你送给她那些花
You gave her those flowers.
为什么
Why?
你以为你有办法
You thought you had figured out a way
能杀死你妻子并顺利脱身
to kill your wife and get away with it.
你决定用她第一次离开时
You'd use the video that she sent you
发给你的视频 来解释她的失踪
the first time she left you to explain her disappearance.
而这时你需要的
All you needed now
是一起近期发生的地铁被推案
was a subway pushing in the present
这样视频才说得通
so that the video would make sense.
要推一个拿着花的女人
A pushing involving a woman holding flowers.
这太疯狂了
This is insane.
你不过是个编造
You're just some woman
疯狂故事的女人
with a crazy story.
你希望我有罪
You want me to be guilty,
所以你精心编造了这个故事
so you've constructed this elaborate fiction
以证明你的理论
to accommodate your theory.
所以你坚持之前的说辞吗
So, you're sticking to your story, then?
我将记录 你说
On the record, you're saying
你是六个月前
that you received that video
收到你老婆的视频的
from your wife six months ago?
我再次重申 就是这样
I am repeating that on the record.
我们也希望你这么说
Well, we rather hoped that you would.
今天早上我们被允许
We were granted access
登录凯丽的电子邮箱
to Callie's e-mails this morning.
很显然 你也能登录这个邮箱
Obviously, you also had access to those e-mails,
为了当别人问起这段视频时
because you needed to prove to anyone who might ask
你能证明是她发给你的
that the video came from her.
你从她的账号♥中删除了原始邮件
You deleted the original e-mail from her account--
就是她一年半前发给你的那封
the one she sent a year and a half ago.
然后你再在恰当的时机重新发送
You then re-sent it when the time was right.
问题是
The thing is...
我们在服务器里发现了相关存档
we found it archived and stored in the server.
我们知道 并且能证明
We know, and can prove,
你是在一年半之前收到的那封邮件
that you received that e-mail 18 months ago,
就在安娜·彼得斯遇害几天之后
a few days after Anna Peters was murdered.
但是 别太相信我的话
But... don't take my word for it.
我只是一个编造疯狂故事的女人
I'm just a woman with a crazy story.
艾米莉·汉金斯来电
你接电♥话♥了
You picked up.
太好了 我并不肯定你会不会接
I'm glad. I wasn't sure you would.
我自己也不肯定
I wasn't sure I would, either.
关于那天晚上
About the other night.
是你太过分了吗
You were out of line?
我不会因为担心你而道歉的
I'm not gonna apologize for worrying about you.
听着
Listen, em...
但是 我向你道歉
I am, however, going to apologize
我不该质疑你
for doubting you.
我的总编分配给我一个非常疯狂的故事
My editor just assigned me the craziest story.
"男人将女人推下月台
"Man Pushes Woman In Front of Train
以掩盖谋杀妻子的罪行"
to Cover Up Murder of Wife."
听起来很耳熟吧
Sound familiar?
华生
Watson?
稍等一下
Oh, hold on a second.
等你说完了
When you're finished,
你可以下楼和我一起看些文件吗
if you could, uh, join me downstairs to peruse some files?
我以前在伦敦时的同事
An old colleague of mine in London
因一起谋杀调查咨♥询♥我的意见
asked for my thoughts on a homicide investigation.
我在几秒钟之内
I was able to identify the murderer
就找出了凶手
in a matter of seconds.
我想看看
I would like to see
你会花多久
how long it takes you.
今天你享受到一点点成功的喜悦 华生
You enjoyed a modicum of success today, Watson.
别被喜悦冲昏了头脑 好吗
Let's not let it go our heads, now, shall we?
艾米莉
Hey, uh, Emily,
我得去处理点工作上的事
something just came up work-related.
那下次再聊
Another time?
好 下次聊
Yeah, another time, okay?
再见
Bye.
乔恩·华生
职业:康戒陪护
居住在纽约市布鲁克林区
乔恩是单身
基本个人信息
我的职业:康戒陪护
我是:女性
我的地点:纽约市布鲁克林区
恋爱状态:单身
我的职业:顾问
我的职业:顾问侦探
乔恩·华生
职业:顾问侦探
居住在纽约市布鲁克林区
乔恩是单身
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表