I'd like to understand why.
因为你发现他很迷人
'Cause you find him so fascinating.
你那晚用的是怎么说的来着
What was the word that you used the other night?
对 艺术品
Mm. Work of art.
我现在能确定的是 你只是一种吉祥物
Far as I can determine, you're a sort of... mascot.
你曾经是他的康戒陪护
You were his sober companion,
是站在他身后的天使
a professional angel to perch on his shoulder,
替他挡开所有罪恶 但是现在
fend off his many demons, but now...
现在我不知道你到底算是什么
now I don't know what you are.
你想和他上♥床♥吗
Do you want to sleep with him?
我以为你跟他说过你仅仅是喜欢他
I thought you told him that you were just like him.
但是现在你和他的想法完全一样
That you saw the same things that he did.
其实女人是很难读懂的
Well, women can be a little bit more difficult to read.
问问夏洛克就知道了
Just ask Sherlock.
我请求他让我完成在纽约的生意
I asked him to allow me to complete my business
不受其它人的干扰
in New York without interfering.
他好像没有同意
He doesn't appear to be complying.
昨天晚上 你帮他去监视那艘船
Last night, you helped him surveil a certain ship.
今天早上 他找某个商人问话了吗
This morning, he questioned a certain businessman?
你是怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
我肯定你现在已经
Surely by now you appreciate
对我的组织的规模有些赞赏了
the scope of my organization.
我的眼线
I have eyes and ears
遍布所有吸引人的地方
in the most fascinating of places.
生意的事儿
Business.
带话给夏洛克
Talk to Sherlock.
就说我只会在这里再多待几天
Tell him I'll only be here for a few more days.
在那之后 这座城市还是他的
After that, he can have his city back.
这座没趣的城市还会归他所有
He can have this whole insipid country back.
你害怕他
You're afraid of him.
如果不是 你就不会有这么多麻烦
If you weren't, you wouldn't have gone to so much trouble.
亲爱的华生
My dear Watson,
我怕的是他强迫我做些事
I'm afraid of what he might force me to do.
我不知道为什么我继父
I'm not sure why my father-in-law
会告诉你们我们在这里干什么
told you what we do here,
但是如果你们知道也无所谓
but if you know, you know.
这是一个养马场
This is a working horse ranch.
我们提供食宿 教授课程
We board, we give lessons...
这里还有
There are also
22个濒危物种的动物
22 different endangered species being
需要我们照顾
cared for on the grounds.
22种走私物品 是这意思吗
22 different kinds of smuggled property, you mean?
我们不关心你们这即兴的野生动物保护区
We're not concerned about your impromptu game reserve.
这是个不错的爱好
It's a lovely hobby.
我也想在这里待上一下午
I would relish the chance to spend an afternoon here.
不幸的是 我们现在很忙
Unfortunately, our business is pressing.
我主要担心的是你的妻子
My principal concern is your wife.
你为什么担心阿勒西亚呢
Well-well, why are you concerned about Alethea?
真算得是一番大事啊 你的肯尼亚之旅
Quite an undertaking-- your Kenyan safari.
奇怪的是竟然留下自己的配偶一个人去
Strange for one spouse to leave the other behind.
你觉得呢
Don't you think?
我妻子是一个无拘无束的人
My wife's a free spirit.
分开旅行是我们生活中的一部分
Separate vacations have always been part of the deal.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
要是我就不会这样
Far be it for me to,
是啊 考虑到你的婚姻状况
yeah, speculate on the state of your marriage,
但是我看到你的衣橱里
but I looked in your coat closet,
全都是豪华的外套啊
and I saw it was full of, uh, top-of-the-line outerwear.
他的和她的
His and hers.
在肯尼亚大草原上很高兴 不是吗
Gets quite brisk on the veldts of Kenya, doesn't it?
那么你想过为什么她会留下这些东西吗
So, any idea why she left her gear behind?
或许她 只是拿了些最新的东西
You know, she probably... got the latest thing.
嘿
Hey!
这是一个左旋甲状腺素的处方
Hey, this is a prescription for Levothyroxine.
也就是一种治疗甲状腺炎的荷尔蒙合成物
That's a synthetic hormone used to treat thyroiditis.
这处方是你妻子大概一个月前填写的
This prescription was filled by your wife nearly a month ago.
瓶子里只有18片药片不见了
Yet, there are only 18 pills missing from this bottle.
她忘了带
She's failed to take
差不多一个星期的重要药物
her rather crucial medication for almost a week.
你妻子在哪里 勒伯格先生
Where's your wife, Mr. Lerberg?
一个星期之前 就像你说的
A week ago, like you say.
在半夜的时候
It was the middle of the night.
两个戴面具的家伙闯进了屋子 他们
Two guys in masks broke into the house. They...
他们带走了阿勒西亚
They took Alethea.
我的岳父逃出了这里 他给我松绑
My father-in-law gets out here, he cuts me loose,
他说绑♥架♥者已经和他联♥系♥了
he tells me the kidnappers have already been in touch with him.
他说要处理所有的事情
He's supposed to handle everything.
不能通知警♥察♥ 不然她就会死
No cops, or she's dead.
关于那两个人你记得什么
What can you tell us about these two men?
不是很多
Not much.
他们都伪装了
They were all covered up.
其中一个的袖子是卷上去的
Uh... one guy's sleeve rode up.
我看见他有纹身
I saw he had tattoos in, uh...
那种叫什么字母来着 斯拉夫字母
What's that alphabet called? Cyrillic.
听上去好像是停尸房♥里那两个人
Sounds like it could be the two guys we have in the morgue.
我去通知警监
I'll call the captain.
华生 有一个很重要的差事
Watson... it's been quite a productive errand.
什么
What?
你不应该进那辆车 华生
You should never have gotten in that car, Watson.
不好意思 但是她的随从带着枪呢啊
Excuse me, but the henchman she was with had a gun.
而且你知道吗 这不是我的错
And you know what? This is not my fault.
我不知道你为什么要怪我
I don't know why you're blaming me.
你的自我防御能力落后了
You've fallen behind on your self-defense studies.
一把没有拔♥出♥来♥的枪根本
A gun which remains unpulled cannot be brought to bear
-没有用 -你没有在那
- on a situation. - You weren't there,
好吗 你根本不知道是什么情况
okay, so, you have no idea what it was like...
-够了 -当他拿着枪朝我走来的时候
- Uh, enough! - ...when he came at me with the gun.
够了 你们两个
Enough! You're both getting
各持己见就让这事儿过去吧
your own security details until this all blows over,
我在你们的住处安排了人手
and I'm putting a couple of guys at your residence, too.
你们去威斯特彻斯特之后西奥菲勒斯
Now, Theophilus made bail right after you left
提出保释 但是他没在自己的公♥寓♥里
for Westchester, but he's not at his apartment.
他的律师的保释代理人
His lawyer and his bail bondsman have
-也不知道他在哪 -独角鲸逃跑了
- no idea where he is. - The Narwhal has fled.
如果他想告诉我们她女儿被绑♥架♥了
If he'd wanted to tell us that his daughter had been kidnapped,
他今天早上就可以说
he had his chance to tell us this morning.
所以西奥菲勒斯不是莫里亚蒂的共犯
So Theophilus isn't Moriarty's accomplice;
他也是牺牲品
he's her victim.
我不明白
I don't get it.
所有这些只是为了一个富人的女儿吗
All this just to snatch some rich guy's daughter?
肯定不止这样 肯定
There's more to it. There has to be.
莫里亚蒂有一种 本能
Moriarty has... flair.
她只追求能点燃她激♥情♥的计划
She pursues projects which ignite her passions.
很难想象她在美国的雄伟计划
It is very difficult to imagine that her grand plan in America
会是绑♥架♥勒索这样无趣的事情
is something as prosaic as a kidnapping for ransom.
失陪一会
Excuse me for a moment.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
是的 我没事 有时候还真是挺疼的
Yeah, I'm fine. The pain is quite intense at times,
但是没有我应付不了的事
but it's nothing I can't handle.
炸水坝的精神之类的
Spirit of the Dam-Busters and all that.
嘿
Hey.
我请理事会的同事们
So, I had our CCS guys look for evidence
寻找西奥菲勒斯和绑♥架♥者联♥系♥的证据
of communication between Theophilus and the kidnappers.
他的电脑看起来很干净
Now, his computer seemed clean at first
但是一个技术人员指出他在
but one of the techs figured out that he'd just signed up
一周前注册了一个新的邮箱帐号♥
for a new e-mail account a week ago.
我让他给我发了一张收件箱的截图
Had him send me a screen-cap of the inbox.
寄信人 "?"
主题 "阿勒西亚" "协议" "你女儿" "保证她的安全"
"阿勒西亚在我们手上 她很安全" "阿勒西亚在我这"
"无主题" "阿勒西亚"
问号♥
Question mark.
这个来信人就是莫里亚蒂
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表