Because thanks to you,
我们还只是陌生人
we're still basically just strangers.
福尔摩斯先生 是吗
Ah, Mr. Holmes, right?
巴茨先生 很高兴再次见面
Mr. Barts, good to see you again.
我们上次见面时
You didn't mention when we met
你没有说你是星之钥的飞行员
that you're one of Key Star's pilots.
对 我是
Well, yeah, I am.
那有问题吗
Is that a problem?
对我来说没问题
Well, not for me, no.
但是对你最近过世的同事
But for your recently deceased colleague,
乔·内维尔来说 是个问题
Joe Newell, maybe.
我不明白什么意思
I don't understand.
乔·内维尔的遗孀告诉我
Joe Newell's widow told me
你和他上周
that you and he had a rather...
在通电♥话♥时 发生了
ugly disagreement on the telephone
激烈的争吵
last week.
但他不愿告诉她争吵的原因
He wouldn't tell her what it was about.
他只是说问题已经在处理了
He just said that the problem was being taken care of.
没什么事
That was nothing.
我撬走了他的一个常客
Yeah, I poached one of his regulars.
那个富翁每周都飞华盛顿
This rich guy who flies to D.C. every week.
是个好主儿
Good tipper.
乔很生气 但我们后来和好了
Joe was angry, but we worked it out.
我们觉得争吵的原因
We were thinking the argument may have been
不只因为这个
over something else.
当我发现乔的飞机
You see, when I realized that Joe's plane
被动过手脚时
had been sabotaged,
让我想到破坏者
it occurred to me that the saboteur
可能心有怨言
may have been satisfying a grudge,
他所做的不针对乘客
not against one of the flight's passengers,
而是针对航♥空♥公♥司♥
but against the airline itself.
我研究了运输安全委员会从星之钥
Now I dug into some of the logs that the NTSB gathered
收集的飞行日志
from Key Star,
我发现了些奇怪的东西
and I noticed something strange.
每一次你 欧文·巴茨
Every time you, Owen Barts,
驾驶飞机从迈阿密返航
piloted a plane back from Miami,
你记录的机载重量都恰好超出
you recorded an onboard weight of exactly 66 pounds
乘客和行李总重的66英镑
over the weight of the passengers and their baggage.
可能是我算错了
It's just a mistake with my math.
同样的数学错误 只有从迈阿密返航时
The same mathematical mistake, made again and again,
才犯了又犯
only when you return from Miami, Florida.
不是的
No.
你在计算多出来的货物
You were accounting for extra cargo.
你必须如此 因为精确的重量计算
You had to, because accurate weight calculations
在决定飞行所需的燃油量时
are critical when determining the amount of fuel
起着重要作用
required for a flight.
但是为什么每次都恰好是66英镑
But why 66 pounds exactly?
奇怪的数字
A strange number.
用公制换算就不见得奇怪了
Until you factor in metric conversion.
66英镑相当于整整30公斤
66 pounds is the equivalent of exactly 30 kilos.
对可♥卡♥因♥走私来说是个好数 不是吗
Nice even number for cocaine smuggling, no?
然后怎么了
What happened?
乔发现后想分赃吗
Did Joe find out and want a cut?
不太可能
That's not likely,
鉴于他的名声 还服过兵役
given his reputation, his military background.
他很可能威胁你
It's more likely that he threatened to go
如果你不收手 他就去报♥警♥
to the authorities if you didn't stop.
无论是哪种情况
Either way,
你策划了一场飞机失事来消除威胁
you engineered a plane crash to eliminate the threat.
但问题是
Problem was,
你作案时被汉克?杰拉德发现了
Hank Gerrard caught you in the act.
你临时起意
You improvised.
杀死了他
You killed him.
把他的尸体藏在你知道
Concealed his body in the cargo hold of a plane
注定会失事的飞机货舱里
that you knew was gonna crash.
真是个不错的故事
It's quite a... quite a story.
不过有一个问题
There's just one problem.
我今早根本没去过机库
I was nowhere near the hangar this morning.
我和我老板查尔斯在一起
I was with my boss, Charles.
他的车抛锚了
His car stalled,
所以我去他那儿拖他的车
so I had to stop by his place to give him a jump.
要是不相信的话 自己去问他
Don't believe me, go ask him.
他会向你证明的
He'll tell you.
我不可能杀了杰拉德先生
I couldn't have killed Mr. Gerrard
或是破坏飞机
or sabotaged that plane.
我的天
Holy...
你说对了
You were right.
你昨天认为我对飞机失事
Yesterday, when you suggested
抱有执念的看法是正确的
I had a certain preoccupation with plane crashes.
这是我执着于这个案子的原因
It is why I was drawn to this case.
请注意 这不是心理疾病
I'm not phobic, mind you.
是合乎逻辑的
Nothing so illogical.
我只是... 在登机的时候看到的
I just... the amount I see
种种情况令我无法释怀
when I board an aircraft...
飞行员看似信心满满
The pilot looks confident,
但我发现他的手在轻微颤抖
but I detect a slight tremor in his hands.
他很紧张 是不是想隐藏些什么
He's nervous. Is he hiding something?
如果是 那是什么
If yes, what?
他是不是为了舒缓情绪喝了两杯
Has he had a few drinks to settle his nerves?
为飞机做最后检查的机械师呢
What about the mechanic performing a last-second check?
为什么他情绪低落 是因为厌恶工作吗
Why does he look so unhappy? Does he hate his job?
要是他厌恶工作 那检查是否敷衍了事
If he hates his job, how much care is he taking?
我懂了
I get it.
你还在生我的气
You're still cross with me?
我正在试图表示对你的信任
I was attempting to demonstrate my trust in you.
怎么表示
How?
告诉我那些我已经发现的东西吗
By telling me something I already figured out?
你还想听什么
You want more?
贝尔警探
Detective Bell?
我刚刚有了查尔斯·库珀的消息
I just heard back from Charles Cooper.
他正在来警局的路上
He's on his way to the station.
我觉得你可能想一起听听
Thought you might want to join us.
欧文昨晚打电♥话♥给我
Owen called me last night,
他非常恐慌
uh, in a panic.
他说他需要我的帮助
He said he needed my help.
又是这个胶水味
It's glue again.
这次味道更大
It's worse this time.
好像他在那玩意儿里泡过一样
It's like he bathed in the stuff.
他告诉我他犯下了大错
He told me he'd made a big mistake.
他用公♥司♥的飞机来走私毒品
That he'd used the Key Star planes to smuggle drugs.
库珀先生 你没事吧
Mr. Cooper, are you okay?
你脸色有点苍白
You look a little pale.
我没事 我想我只是太震惊了
No, I guess I'm just I shock.
我是说
I mean...
欧文在我手下干了好多年
O-Owen had worked for me for years.
他和乔一样 都是我的朋友
He was a friend, just like Joe was.
但他告诉我 乔发现了这件事
But he said that, uh, Joe had figured it out
并威胁他如果他不收手就去报♥警♥
and threatened to call the police if he didn't stop.
但欧文不想收手 所以... 他
But Owen didn't want to stop, and so... he, uh...
库珀先生 欧文是不是
Mr. Cooper, did Owen tell you
告诉你他和飞机失事有关
he had something to do with the plane crash?
他想让我告诉你们在杰拉德先生
He wanted me to tell you guys that he was with me
被杀的时候他和我在一起
at the time of Mr. Gerrard's murder.
但他不是
But he wasn't.
原谅我们失陪一会
Could you excuse us for a second?
立刻派一队人去欧文·巴茨的住处
Get a team over to Owen Barts' residence right now.
我去申请搜查令
I'm gonna call for a warrant.
会在你们进入他家前准时送到
Ink will be dry before your foot goes through his door.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
巴茨不在吗
No Barts?
屋里都是散乱的抽屉
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表