他叫德鲁·加德纳
His name is Drew Gardner.
你可以拿手♥机♥上网查
You can look it up on your phone.
能找到他妻子失踪的报道
There are articles on the disappearance of his wife.
她六个月前失踪 跟这箱子不见的时间一样
She went missing six months ago, same time as this trunk.
请你打开箱子好吗
Would you open up this trunk, please?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?!
如果她说错了 你就没什么好隐瞒的不是吗
If she's wrong, you ain't got nothing to hide.
你要是不开箱给我看
You can either open up that trunk for me,
就给他们看吧
or open it up for them.
现在满意了
Happy now?
我觉得这场景似曾相识啊
I have the very strongest sensation of Deja Vu.
我帮你付了保释金
I paid your bail.
他们正在办手续
Paperwork's being processed.
很快你就能重回社会了
You'll be released back into society shortly.
谢谢
Thank you.
过来前我跟阿弗雷多聊过
I spoke with Alfredo before I came here.
他跟我说了今晚的事情
He told me what transpired tonight.
你冒险赌了一把 对吧
You took a chance. Yeah?
天眷勇者
Fortune often favors the bold.
但今晚没有
But not tonight. Mm.
你的判断是对的
You were right.
那个箱子就是
The trunk was the same one
丽贝卡·伯勒尔跟我们之前说过的那个
that Rebecca Burrell mentioned to us the other day.
如果德鲁·加德纳不是用它
If Drew Gardner wasn't using that
处置妻子的尸体 那他是拿来干嘛的呢
to get rid of his wife's body, what was he doing with it?
我没亲自问过他
Well, I didn't speak to the man himself,
但我跟逮捕你的警官交谈过
but I did speak to the officers who arrested you.
根据他给警官的口供
According to the statement that he gave them,
他在收到妻子的视频不久
he sold the trunk
就卖♥♥掉了箱子
shortly after he received the video from his wife.
因为恼怒
Partly out of spite,
也因为他的画廊出现了危机
partly because his gallery was struggling.
他知道这箱子价值大几千块
He knew it was worth several thousand dollars.
卖♥♥给了他的一个客户
Sold it to a client.
这事他本可以告诉丽贝卡的
He could have told Rebecca that months ago.
不过他害怕
Mm. Well, he was afraid.
他知道那么做是不对的
He knew what he'd done was wrong.
他没权卖♥♥那个箱子
The trunk was not his to sell.
很显然 你昨天的到访提醒了他
Apparently, your visit yesterday inspired him
该说出实情
to come clean.
丽贝卡认为他用箱子来处理凯丽尸体的想法
The idea that Rebecca thought he'd used the trunk to dispose of Callie
所带给他的麻烦要远比
was more troubling to him than the idea
他为所犯罪行受到的惩罚大得多
of being punished for his actual transgression.
所以他联♥系♥了之前箱子的买♥♥主
So he reached out to the guy he sold it to
又把箱子买♥♥了回来
and made an offer to buy it back.
他昨天晚上去的那个私人仓库
The storage space that he accessed tonight
不是他的 而是那个买♥♥家的
was the collector's, not his.
他只是想拿回箱子
He was merely picking up the trunk
然后还给丽贝卡
so he could return it to Rebecca.
很显然 这一系列的事情
Apparently, there is a paper trail
都有书面记录可以证明
which confirms this series of events.
我当时很确定她的尸体就在箱子里面
I was so sure she was in that trunk.
考虑到当时的情况 你的假设很合理
Given the many givens, your hypothesis was good.
但是我还是假设错了
But I was wrong.
你对那个箱子的假设错了
You were wrong about a trunk.
但是并不意味着
That does not mean that you were wrong
你认为那个人是凶手的假设也错了
about the man being a murderer.
我一直在想
I just keep thinking
如果是你去撬开那辆车
that if you were the one to break into that car,
她一定会在里面
she would have been there.
但因为是我撬的
But because it was me...
今天结束前我还有另一件事要处理
I have another errand to run before tonight is through.
明天早上
In the morning,
我建议我们合作调查这两个案子
I propose that we begin working both cases together.
你帮我找到在地铁站推人的凶手之后
After you've helped me find my subway pusher,
或许我也能帮你找到凯丽·伯勒尔
perhaps I can help you find Callie Burrell.
巴♥赫♥ 撒迪厄斯 你怎么走商业化路线了
Bach? Why, Thaddeus, you've gone commercial.
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
你因为在地铁月台
Your many citations
表演被传讯了很多次
for performing on subway platforms.
我想这就是你现在
I'm assuming those are the reasons
换到地面上表演的原因吧
you're now performing above ground.
好吧 你们是警♥察♥
Oh, you're the cops.
不不 他才是
No, no, he is.
我只是个有责任心的市民
I'm a concerned citizen.
薇薇安·塔利这个名字你熟悉吗
Name Vivian Tully mean anything to you?
不
No.
或许看到照片你就想起来了
Well, maybe her picture will.
-不认识 -一个疯子把她推下
- No. - You were there the night
地铁月台的那个晚上你也在那
a madman pushed her in front of a subway train.
你抵赖是没用的
There's no use in denying it.
我们在录像上看到你了
We've got you on video.
好吧 没错 我在那
Yeah, okay, I was there.
但我是后来看新闻才知道发生了什么
But I only heard about what happened on the news.
事发的时候我并不在场
I wasn't there when it actually went down.
你当然在场 因为你一看到那个人
Of course you were, 'cause the minute you saw the pusher,
就收拾东西 离开了
you picked up your stuff, and you left.
为什么 因为你认识他
Why? 'Cause you know him.
我想知道你是怎么认识他的
I'd like to know how.
抱歉 伙计 我不知道你在说些什么
Sorry, man, I don't know what you're talking about.
你很明白我在说什么
You do know what I'm talking about,
你若能早点告诉我你们之间的关系
and the sooner you tell me the connection,
我就不告诉
the less likely I'll be to tell
这位贝尔警探你还是个扒手
Detective Bell here that you're also a pickpocket.
我之前一直在街对面观察你
I was studying you from across the street.
你技术的确很好
You're actually very good.
拉小提琴让你的手指很灵活 是吧
Fiddling must keep those fingers nimble, hmm?
警探 能让我们单独谈谈吗
Detective, would you give us a moment, please?
听我说 我不认识那个人
Look, I didn't know the guy, okay?
我只是认识那张脸
I just knew his face.
案发前几天晚上我在地铁月台上见过他
I'd seen him on the platform a few nights before,
我想要偷他的钱包 被他抓住了
tried to lift his wallet, he caught me.
他抓住了我的手腕 我慌了
Grabbed my wrist, I panicked,
我使劲挣脱出来然后打了他一拳
hauled off and punched him.
他倒下 我就赶紧跑了
He fell, I took off.
案发那晚我看到他时
When I saw him the night he killed the girl,
我只是担心他会认出我来
I was just worried he might recognize me
并且报♥警♥ 所以我就离开了
and call the transit cops, so I left.
你现在在观察我的外套 对吧
You're checking out my coat right now, aren't you?
在想从哪可以伸进手去
Thinking of where you can infiltrate it.
对不起 这是职业病
Sorry, okay? It's a force of habit.
当然了
Ah, of course.
外套对于扒手来说
I mean, a coat to a picker of pockets
就像保险箱窃贼见到了金库一样 对吧
is like a vault to a safecracker, isn't it?
你不自觉地就会去研究它
You've got to study it,
找到一个不会被发现的方法伸手进去
find a way in without being detected.
那么 那个推人犯
So... the pusher.
他夹克的这个地方有一个臂章
He had a patch on his jacket right here.
或许你能告诉我那是什么
Perhaps you'd be able to tell me what it was.
如果你觉得必须如此 不要这么做
If you feel like you have to, don't.
如果你觉得必须如此 不要这么做
你找的那个街头艺人
So your busker was able
从一堆图片中认出了这个 现在怎么办
to pick out this patch from an image search. Now what?
向市民公布这张图
We bring it to the public's attention,
跟那副画像一起
see if it, in conjunction with the sketch,
看看有没有人能想起什么
shakes anything loose.
我觉得应该告诉你们
I thought you both should know:
我刚才把德鲁·加德纳请来了
I invited Drew Gardner to the station a little while ago.
如果你愿意道歉
If you apologize,
承诺赔偿对他的车
promise to pay for the damage
所造成的一切损失
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表