因为陷害罪被捕一个月之后
was busted for planting evidence.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
这说得通
It fits.
你的家一尘不染
Your place is immaculate.
就连放袜子的抽屉也井井有条
Your sock drawer is immaculate.
你在生活的方方面面都是一个正直严谨的人
You're a straight shooter in every corner of your life,
你和安德烈闹僵也是因为他不愿意交待
and your frustration with Andre because he wouldn't talk...
我不明白这有什么关系
I don't see why it matters.
这有关系 警探 你到底有没有
It matters, Detective. Did you earn the favor
揭发你的上司
by informing on your boss or not?
我不能坐视那些小人栽赃嫁祸别人
I wasn't gonna watch some dirtbag plant evidence.
不能那么做 必须有人站出来说话
That wasn't right. Someone had to speak up.
-那又怎样 -那又怎样
- So what? - So what?
那让我们怀疑错了对象
We've been looking at the wrong pool of suspects.
那次特派任务里的任何人都有
Anyone from the old detail would have had the requisite skills
能力和动机来作案
and the motive to carry out these crimes.
他们希望你受到惩罚
They'd want to see you punished.
这事没人知道
Nobody knew.
也许就被他们发现了
Perhaps they found out.
您要见我吗 警监
You wanted to see me, Captain?
请坐 雷伊斯警官
Have a seat, Officer Reyes.
我做错了什么事吗
Did I do something wrong?
我们有理由相信你做错了好几件事
Oh, we have reason to believe you did several things wrong.
就好比 向贝尔警探的车
Shooting up Detective Bell's car,
开枪
for example.
杀害柯蒂斯·布拉德肖
Killing Curtis Bradshaw.
将凶器栽赃藏于贝尔家中
Planting the murder weapon in Bell's residence.
又在第一次陷害失败后枪击他哥哥
Shooting his brother when the first frame-up went sideways.
什么
Wha... what?
我们碰巧仔细查看了
We recently had occasion to take a very careful look
2009年和米基·哈德森警探一同参与
at the members of the Curtis Bradshaw detail who worked
柯蒂斯·布拉德肖特派行动的
with Detective Mickey Hudson
警员名单 其中就有你
in 2009, and there you were.
是啊 那又如何
Yeah, and?
你敬仰哈德森 很尊敬他
Well, you looked up to Hudson, you respected him.
当你申请晋升去扫黄组时
He wrote you a recommendation when you applied
就是他给你写的推荐信
for promotion to the vice squad.
没错 他是个好警♥察♥
Yeah, he was good police.
有些内务部的同事
Well, there are some members of Internal Affairs
可不这么认为
who would disagree with you.
就那帮家伙
The rat squad?
我从不在意他们怎么想
I never much cared what they thought.
那帮家伙里的
Well, Detective Evan Carlyle,
伊万·卡莱尔警探
of the rat squad,
听到你这么说会特别失望
would be most disappointed to hear you say that.
我们知道这几个月你们俩
We know that you've been seeing him on and off
在断断续续地约会
for the past few months.
我们强烈怀疑
And we strongly suspect
你这么做是企图偷看他的
it had something to with gaining access to his
机密文件
most sensitive files.
三年前 当内务部对
Three years ago, when I.A. first
哈德森展开调查时
started to investigate Hudson,
他们曾怀疑是你协助他窃取了
they came to suspect that maybe you had helped him steal
栽赃到柯蒂斯·布拉德肖家中的毒品
the drugs that wended their way into Curtis Bradshaw's home.
他们的确有询问过我
Yeah, they questioned me.
我说了这事跟我没关系
I told them I had nothing to do with it.
哈德森也是这么说
And Hudson backed your story, probably
可能因为他已经打算自杀了
because he'd already decided to kill himself.
既然已无心恋世
Why's he gonna ruin your life
就没必要把你也拖下水了
when he'd already decided to end his own?
但局里还是对你存有怀疑
But you still had a black mark against you.
虽然不能对你采取任何处分
Department couldn't take any real action against you,
但也明确告知你进扫黄组是没戏了
but you were told vice was never gonna happen.
你却迎难而上
You were undeterred.
接连又申请了三回
You applied three more times.
最近一次被否决后
After your most recent rejection,
我猜你已经出离愤怒了
I imagine you were incensed.
这次你一定要知道
You simply had to know--
是谁向内务部揭发了哈德森的违纪行为
who was it who tipped off I.A. as to Hudson's transgressions?
当你知道那人是贝尔警探时
Must have broken your heart when you found out
一定心都碎了
that it was Detective Bell.
你们曾经是情侣
Someone you had dated.
他还给过你他家的钥匙
Someone who'd given you the key to his apartment.
要知道 他向内务部报告时
You must've known-- he made no mention
完全未提及你的名字
of your name when he filed his report.
他根本不知道你有参与其中
He had absolutely no clue as to your involvement.
刚才我们告诉他时 他惊呆了
When we told him a short while ago-- stunned.
你对我有意见吗 警监
You have a problem with me, Captain?
去跟我的工会代表抱怨吧
Take it up with my union rep.
今早我们去了趟你家
So, we visited your home this morning.
可否请你
Um, would you care
解释一下这些
to explain these?
鞋带扣眼
Shoelace eyelets.
是柏高帝靴子上的
From a pair of Pergotti boots.
你就是用这双鞋
The same boots you used
故意留下脚印 深知这样会让贝尔警探
to plant footprints that you knew would lead back
成为疑犯
to Detective Bell.
你在车♥库♥里把鞋烧了
You torched them in your garage,
但这些扣眼却毁不掉
but those didn't burn.
你对丹尼·瓦格斯这个名字有印象吗
Does the name Denny Vargas mean anything to you?
应该有的 两个月前你在他家里
Should do-- you arrested him two months ago
将他逮捕
in his home.
瓦格斯被怀疑持有
It was suspected that Vargas was maintaining
大量未经注册的枪♥支♥武器
an arsenal of untraceable, unregistered firearms.
奇怪的是你在逮捕过程中没有
Strangely none of those firearms were seized
缴获任何枪♥支♥
by you during the arrest.
应该说 没有记录在案
Well, not officially anyway.
贝尔警探的车是被一把改装过的MP5
The assault on Detective Bell's car was done
袭击的
with a modified MP5.
布拉德肖是被一把柯尔特九毫米枪杀的
Bradshaw was killed with a Colt nine-millimeter.
而安德烈 贝尔是被
And Andre Bell was shot
口径为22毫米手♥枪♥射中
with an as yet undiscovered
凶器尚未找到
.22 caliber pistol.
经实验室化验 这三起案件中的
The lab ran tests, and the bullet profiles
子弹与丹尼·瓦格斯之前作案时
for these attacks match several of the crimes
使用的子弹完全相符
committed by Denny Vargas.
这很有趣 是不是
It's interesting, no?
你逮捕了他 他的枪♥支♥失踪
You arrest him, his guns disappear.
雷伊斯警官 会不会是
Could it be, Officer Reyes,
你自己将无法追踪的枪♥支♥
that you are stockpiling your own personal armory
私藏起来了呢
of untraceable guns?
我终于明白他为什么不在场了
Oh, why am I not surprised he's not here?
贝尔
Bell.
他不可能当着我的面说这样的话
He would never say anything like this to my face.
他不是这样的人
It's not his style.
宝拉·雷伊斯今早被捕...
Officer Paula Reyes was arrested this morning...
那么就算她认罪求情
So even if she pleads out,
也会判她终生监禁 对吧
that'll be life, right?
大概是吧
Probably.
你还记得夏瑞斯吗
You remember Sharise?
我俩七年级分手时
She cut the spokes on my bike
她割断了我自行车上的辐条
when we broke up in the seventh grade.
但那是我前女友对我做过最狠的报复了
But that's the worst thing any of my exes tried to do to me.
安德烈 我那天跟你说的话
Andre, about what I said the other day,
问你是否...
asking you if you, uh...
别说了
Don't.
你什么都不必说了
You don't have to say anything.
不 我要说
No, I do.
我得说 很抱歉
I do. I'm sorry.
我...
I, uh...
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表