现在怎么办
So now what?
再去查那堆档案
We go back to the files.
看看有没有漏掉
We see if there's any clue that we missed
能让我们找到被绑♥架♥者的线索
as to where Abbott is keeping the girl.
那确实是种选择
That's one option.
你还有其他想法
You have another?
亚当的父母雇了律师
When Adam's parents hired a lawyer,
相当于在亚当和警♥察♥间砌了一堵墙
they put a wall between him and the NYPD.
没有警♥察♥能和他说话
No cop can talk to him.
不能是警♥察♥
No cop.
有趣的想法
That's interesting.
他现在人在哪
And where is he now?
-怎么了 -疼
- What? - I'm sore.
昨晚大概做了一千个蹲起
Only did about a thousand squats last night.
听好了 我想谢谢你的帮助
Listen, I wanted to thank you for all of your help.
我总是乐于倾听
Well, always happy to listen.
不不不 事实上 华生
No, no, no, actually, Watson,
昨晚是我在倾听
I was the one who listened last night,
我听到有人愿意改变自己
and I heard someone who was willing to accommodate
去适应一个难缠的人
the difficult process of a difficult person
想让他变得更好
for the greater good.
依我之见 这种品质很难得
It's a rare quality, in my experience.
将来我没准会再听你的话
I may even listen to you again in the future.
当然不是叫我节制之类的废话
Not your sobriety twaddle, of course.
只是你对案子的看法
Just your thoughts on cases.
谢谢你愿意见我 亚当
Thank you for seeing me, Adam.
你是我唯一肯见的人
You're the only one who gets it.
你知道我们已经清楚他的身份了吧
Well, you know by now we've identified him, don't you?
萨缪尔·阿伯特
Samuel Abbott?
你担心他吗
Are you worried about him?
他是我爸
He's my dad.
所以你才犹豫是否要签免责协议
Is that why you've been hesitant to sign the immunity deal?
你会告发你♥爸♥吗
Would you turn in your dad?
我曾经用我爸换了一颗的嘀嗒糖
I'd trade my dad for a Tic Tac,
但那是我爸 跟你的情况不一样
but that's my dad, not yours.
我们越快找到他 对他就越有利
The sooner we find him, the better off he'll be.
他还没伤害玛莲娜·卡斯蒂洛
He hasn't hurt Mariana Castillo yet.
你爱他
You loved him...
但你并不爱他的所作所为
but you didn't love what he did.
我能看出来
I can tell.
他让你帮忙抓别的孩子 是不是
He did make you help with the others, didn't he?
他可是我爸
He's my dad.
那并不意味着你该帮他
That doesn't mean it wasn't hard.
你不签免责协议是不是因为
Is that why you didn't want to sign the deal?
你觉得自己是罪有应得
Because you don't feel you deserve it?
我一直...
I never...
我一直不明白为什么他非要做那种事
I never knew why it was so important to him.
但我爱他
But I loved him.
当他叫我帮他 帮他抓人
And when he asked me to take-- help take the others,
我就告诉他我会帮忙
then I told him I'd do that.
-没关系的 -不 不是
- It's okay. - No, it isn't.
那很要紧 我非常苦恼
Nothing's okay. I'm so confused.
我不知道自己该怎么办
I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
你那天告诉我你不会对我撒谎
You told me the other day that you'd never lie to me.
对
That's right.
那你告诉我 如果我签了免责协议
So tell me if I sign that deal,
告诉你们他在哪里
and if I tell you where you can find him,
是不是能弥补我做过的事
do you think it'll make up for the things I've done?
不 不能
No, I don't.
六个孩子因为你♥爸♥死了
Six other children are dead, thanks to your dad.
无论你帮了他多少
To whatever degree you assisted him,
你手上的鲜血都永远不会洗清
you will never get their blood off your hands.
但那并不意味着 你不该试着赎罪
But that doesn't mean you shouldn't try.
好
Okay.
我签
I'll sign the papers.
我会告诉你我们住的地方
I'll tell you where we live.
在那能找到那个女孩
That's where you'll find the girl.
纽约警♥察♥
NYPD
放下武器
Drop it!
不许动
Don't move!
放下武器 放开她
Drop the gun and let her go.
放开她
Let her go.
立刻
Now!
告诉亚当我很抱歉
Tell Adam I'm sorry.
玛莲娜没事
Mariana's okay.
只是受了惊吓
She's terrified.
没受伤
She hasn't been hurt.
你回家去休息吧
You can go home, get some rest.
你没事吧
You okay?
他和我想象得有差距
He wasn't what I was expecting.
-谁 -萨缪尔·阿伯特
- Who? - Samuel Abbott.
他控制了亚当
He dominated Adam.
应该更有气场才对
I was expecting a more virile man.
这人看来有点...
Just seems a bit...
弱
feeble.
他还带着背撑
And that back brace.
有三条疤痕 是大手术
Three scars. Means major surgery,
动过很多次 做的是脊椎融合
multiple operations, fused vertebrae.
这样就说得通了 他需要亚当
Makes sense that he would've needed Adam
帮助他走动
to help him get around.
你听见了吗
Do you hear that?
-什么 -是什么...
- What? - What...?
我的天 亚当就睡在这里
My God. This is where Adam slept?
哪里不对了
What's wrong?
阿伯特不是气球人
That man out there, Abbott, is not the Balloon Man.
你好 亚当
Hello, Adam.
福尔摩斯先生 你在这里干什么
Mr. Holmes, what are you doing here?
我觉得我们有必要再聊聊
Thought it was time for another one of our little chats.
-你怎么进我房♥间的 -爬窗呗
- How did you get into my room? - Through the window.
但我没划到自己的手
Somehow I managed to open it without slicing my hand.
你说过...
You said that...
你的手是打开房♥间窗户时划伤的
you cut your hand trying to open a window in your room.
是你的房♥间 不是萨缪尔·阿伯特的
Your room. Not Samuel Abbott's.
知道我今天见到你的房♥间时有多惊讶吗
So imagine my surprise when I saw your room today.
两盏灯 一张好床 还有电视
Two lamps, proper bed, television.
跟萨缪尔的房♥间比起来简直是宫殿
Virtual palace compared to Samuel's room.
他可只有一张破垫子和烂床单
All he had was a stained mattress and a tattered sheet.
不 那是我的房♥间
No, you're talking about my room.
他让我睡觉的地方
That's where he made me sleep.
别再跟我扯谎了 亚当
No, don't lie to me, Adam, not again.
我们第一次见面时你告诉我
You told me when we met
你的手是因为
that you injured your hand
打开你房♥间的窗户
trying to open a window in your room,
也就是主卧的窗户受伤的
the master bedroom.
而破掉的玻璃窗就在主卧里
That's where the broken pane was.
萨缪尔·阿伯特不是气球人
Samuel Abbott was not the Balloon Man.
你才是
You were.
福尔摩斯先生 我不明白...
Mr. Holmes, I-I could't under...
我检查了大卧室的枕头
I examined the pillows in the larger room--
发现只有黑色的短发 是你的
I found nothing but short, dark hair-- your hair.
而小卧室的枕头上
On the pillows in the smaller room,
却是萨缪尔的头发
I found nothing but Samuel's hair--
灰色的卷发
stringy and gray.
你住在主卧
You occupied the master bedroom
因为你才是主人
because you were the master.
你玩了我一把 亚当
You tricked me, Adam.
这可不是常有的事
That doesn't happen very often.
我以为你是个笨蛋
I thought you were a dullard.
你事实上...
You're actually...
挺聪明
quite brilliant.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表